[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When did you leave?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 107
Thread images: 9

File: IMG_5954.jpg (56KB, 626x349px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5954.jpg
56KB, 626x349px
It seems that everyone has at some point stopped watching wrestling. When did you start then stop then start watching again? How would you your over enjoyment since returning?

I started watching Smackdown in 2005 until probably sometime in 2008. I resumed watching at SummerSlam 2015 because I wanted to watch Le Deadmeme fight Brock. Since then its mostly been disappointment except for some AJ matches, MITB 2016, and the Shane spot from Wrestlemania. Overall I rate it 4/10.
>>
stopped watching it around 2007 started watching this year because my wifes son loves WWE and i wanted to see if the show has improved. It's not but I will say though there are way too many boring wrestlers like Sami Zayn, Kevin Owens, Dean "no one can kick out of a ddt" Ambrose. It's nice to see Jericho is still going strong.
>>
>>1670596
>Jericuckold fans are cucks

It all makes sense
>>
>>1670596
KO has been pretty good and Dean was decent until Royal Rumble , but Sami Zzzayn is arguably the least entertaining guy on the roster. JeriGOAT is one of the few guys i still enjoy.
>>
>>1670578
Man, I usually hate Jeff's face paint but that night it was on point. God damn.
>>
>>1670578
I watched from 2002 up until 2010. I came back in Nov 2015. I've loved NXT but the main roster lost me quickly. I was mostly done with it by April. Smackdown has been fun since the brand split though.
>>
stopped watching TNA in 2013 after AJ left
>>
>>1670596
Have you showed him The Final Deletion and the Matt Hardy TNAs?
>>
Started in '89, Stopped in '07, started again in '09
>>
>>1670596
>>1670659
>>1670678
I wonder why we all stopped watching in a three year span.
>>
Started in 2001, stopped in 2007 came back in 2014 the week after Seth turned on the Shield
>>
Never really. Started in about 1998 and always kept watching.
>>
>>1670685
Cena, guest host shit, height of PG
>>
>>1670578
I watched it here and there as a kid, stopped around 94 or 95. Didn't come back until I discovered ECW. Would occasionally watch WCW because of Hogan joining the nWo, but I mostly watched ECW. I couldn't get back into the WWF because of HBGay and Gaitch being total fags in DX, but once Austin won the title, I was hooked. Been watching ever since and I would have quit completely in 2007/2008 if it weren't for TNA and ROH.
>>
I started vatching professional wrestling at last Closed of Circuit event WrestleMania 6 . We were at the horse betting center and the new TVs there they all had bug , they all switch to Paper View ...

We started to make bet on them instead . I will not have forget that day. Ten mayors of Panjab were in attendance and countless rupees were in jug for Wariror vs. the Hulk . The people they were all sweating and scream. It was very much a thrill .
>>
I watched casually between 90-93 when I was a 5 year old terrified of Papa Shango.
Started properly in 97 just before Badd Blood. Watched Livewire, Saturday Shotgun and subsequently Smackdown, also ECW ppvs and hardcore tv from 97 to closure. Stopped watching weekly in 04, came back for One night stand 05 and 06.
TNA from 08 to 2013, back to WWE for Rumble 13 to now.
>>
File: 1468632006706.gif (777KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
1468632006706.gif
777KB, 245x245px
>>1670578
1997-2014'ish with a bit of a stop between 2007 and 2009, I only watched the odd PPV during that time, then got more back into it around 2010.

I grew up with wrestling my whole life, living in Philli and watching ECW and RAW, I stopped watching weekly / caring a bunch around Mania 30, I just had no interest anymore with the roster and wasn't really interested in the Daniel Bryan hype at the time, then with Punk up and gone and the shield getting the monster push they were getting despite being dry and boring as fuck.

I never understood the hype for the shield, maybe I just hated the tacti-cool gear they wore and their amateur mic skills and the whole authority gimmick in general. I honestly think at the time and still think the only decent thing out of that trio, was Rollins, sorry Dean marks.

I just stuck to PPVs after Mania 30.

2016 / Current year

I started watching weekly again a bit recently with the whole brand split, I loved AJ vs BMJ, I'm digging all the new talent out of NXT lately, that crowd though is pretty embarrassing.

The "woman's wrestling" is garbage botch fests and none of them are as good as people constantly mark out and believe it is, they do the simplest shit and people start chanting "THIS IS WRESTLING"

Gee no shit, it's not good or even interesting wrestling though.

New titles are lazy, but I get what they're doing.
>>
1996-2009 and sporadically since then. Can't keep up with all the content now and I just want to go back to wondering what Stone Cold would do next and laughing at things the Rock would say.
>>
Watched until 1998 or so, quit until 2014, watched until brand split/summerslam, quit again. There is just way too much shit that I don't give a fuck about
>>
After Haitch won the title at Backlash 2008

Watched WM 26 to see Shawn's last match and didn't fully return till WM 31
>>
>>1670578
2005/6 - until Backlash 2009

Wrestlemania 27

TLC 2012 - Today
>>
>>1670578
I first found TNA on Spike in 2007, the Angle Alliance is the first memory of TNA for me. I found all 3 WWE brands in the summer of 2008

I quit watching wrestling because in 2010 The hardy's left (Matt was my favourite wrestler, Jeff was my third behind Randy Orton)
and I just got my PS3 in September and got MW2 and Black OPs came out around that time and I became addicted. I had no time left to spare.

I came back last year at the PPV where Dean and Seth had a ladder match for the title, I was bored of games, tv shows and anime. Wrestling was my last hope for decent entertainment.
>>
>>1670578
Started about 1990, stopped 2001.
Started again SummerSlam 2015, thinking of stopping now because to be fair it's barely good.

There's a few good/exciting people but way too fucking much bollocks filler.
The whole JeriKO thing is funny as fuck, I like Jericho and fat ass Owens they're both competent in the ring and on the mic.
>>
>>1670770
Jesus, your life is sad
>>
>>1670770
18+
>>
>>1670776
fuck off you know nothing faggot
>>
>>1670698
Fuck me, i forgot all about the ridiculous amount of D-List celebrities they'd have rattle on.
>>
I watched WWF and WCW from the time I was a child (first memory is Sting/Flair at GAB 1990), then exclusively WCW during the monday night wars. Stopped watching altogether in 2001.

Started watching again in 2014. I thought Rollins was highly entertaining in his title run, but haven't liked him since his Kane feud. I've enjoyed watching KO, Ziggler, and a couple others since then. It's not great at the moment, but it's worth watching sometimes.
Memes aside, I'm sad that I missed Punk's entire run. I've gone back and watched a lot of that stuff, and I hate that I missed that MitB 2011 build. The Ruthless Aggression era looked like fun, too.
>>
File: 1455215316566.jpg (65KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1455215316566.jpg
65KB, 400x300px
>>1670815
>exclusively WCW during the monday night wars
>I thought Rollins was highly entertaining
>I've enjoyed watching KO, Ziggler

Fuck. That is some horrible taste right there
>>
>>1670826
Well, Nitro used to be two (three) hours and started one hour earlier than RAW, so I can understand where he's coming from.
>>
>>1670826
You may be right, but I've always enjoyed rasslin for the pageantry and comedy of it. I like drama if it's done well, but there's rarely a story I can sink my teeth into. So comedy it is.
>>
Started watching as a kid in the 80s, maybe 88? WWF got canceled in my country after the steroid scandals, so I went a few years not watching wrestling, then Nitro got launched here and I was watching WCW pretty solidly 95 to 99. Looked in at WWF/E occasionally after that, never really got into it. Did some retro-watching last year because it was 20 years since Nitro launched, caught a bunch of Heyman's ECW stuff too. Got into TNA early this year after I found out that Billy Corgan was doing creative stuff there.
>>
watched WWE from 1998 till around late 2007 or early 2008, the CM Punk pipebomb brought me back but didn't start properly watching regularly until 2013. Don't watch the weekly shows often now a days but do keep up with what is going on, they must be doing something "right" cause I still follow it regardless of all the dumb shit going on.

watched TNA from 2009 till around 2012. Tried watching it again the beginning of the year but just couldn't do it. Gave up when Matt first turned heel on EC3.
>>
>>1670578
I don't remember an exact time, because I still followed it online for a while, but I think around 03 I stopped watching Raw & Smackdown but still followed it online for maybe a year or two after.

Don't remember a specific reason I stopped watching, think I just got bored/grew out of it.

Started again in late 2014, then stopped watching Raw & Smackdown this week. Planning to watch PPVs only from now on.
>>
>>1670578
I stopped around 07, shit just became unwatchable, then I started again with the 2nd Summer of Punk, just after MITB I think. Punk was one of my favourites from before, I remember being hyped when he was originally signed, I literally didn't believe what had happened at MITB when I read it
>>
>>1670732
The reason there are so many marks for these women is due to the stuff they did in NXT, where they had actual storylines booked like the men have, and a string of really high quality matches by women's standards (better than anything on the main roster). That earned them so much smark goodwill, they've basically been dining out on that.
>>
>>1670578
Started in like 2007, Batista vs Khali at No Mercy, loved Wrestlemania 24, kept watching until around 2011, then started watching again at the end of 2015
>>
>>1670961
You are the opposite of me.
>>
watched from 2004-6. stopped and tried again from 10-11. I just can't get into the program anymore, I can't suspend my disbelief like I could when I was younger even though I appreciate the athletic skill more now. I still like reading about whats going on from time to time though like on here.
>>
>>1670996
I feel you anon, I find I still can sometimes but it takes some effort. Just imagine every WWE show you watch is the first one you've seen in your life. You can laugh out loud at how ridiculous even characters like JBL are, there are so many campy things its so easy to take for granted nowadays.

The problem with WWE is that once you know how they do things, all of the excitement and unexpectedness is completely gone, because they telegraph absolutely everything so obviously. There are only a few guys who can keep it fresh and interesting.
>>
Started in 2006 cause of the Smackdown vs Raw games

stopped I think in 2009

started watching it consistently again I think around the time the Shield broke up. It's been mediocre
>>
Amazing how many people 07-09 killed all interest in wrestling for.

Looking back at some of the cards, I can see why. A fucking Hornswaggle vs Great Khali feud getting matches at PPVs.
>>
>>1670578
Started watching around WM20.
Stopped watching around the time Cena buried the Nexus.
Started watching again the same time OP did, for the same reason.

I stopped because WWE didn't get along with my work schedule, and I was bored of Cena, so I didn't bother to dvr.

Cena isn't a problem anymore, there's been plenty of breaks from him and he'll actually put people over clean. Other than that, it's fascinating seeing how many things can go wrong, from injuries forcing title changes to drug suspensions. Still some good moments though. Jericho is the main reason I watch Raw.
>>
Watched from 2001-2005 around the start of Cena era. It became unwatchable. Started checking out storylines and results around 2014. For WWE and TNA I just check the results and see segments I want to see. I watch full LU episodes though.
>>
2010ish nowadays I just watch the big 4 PPVs and Lucha Undergroud
>>
>>1670578
I stopped in 2002 and just came back in 2014. I was sad that all the major tag teams broke up but more importantly, I was starting the second half of high school, so tv took a backseat to hanging out with friends and going to concerts.
Now I'm back since I have a stable job and nothing to do when I am outside of it. Yay.
>>
>>1671039
Funnily enough, 2009, in terms of TV ratings, was one of the best rated years of WWE since the end of attitude era. All those guest hosts and the hot feud between HHH and Orton was a huge ratings success. Now you got all the indy darlings and manlets running around putting on "classics" and yet the ratings are in the toilet. This really shows the disconnect between casual interests and smark base.
>>
>>1670578
Stopped watching roundabout 2001/2002 because i lost my virginity and didnt want to see triple h and stephanie on my tv screen anymore

Started again when bret came back then stopped when he went, started watching regularly again the day after the Bryan WM
>>
File: Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg (36KB, 248x371px) Image search: [Google]
Lucha_Underground_Logo.jpg
36KB, 248x371px
>>1671112
>>1671121
>>
Oldfartfag here.

I was a WCW fanboy although I would watch WWF occasionally. After Vince bought WCW, I tried to watch The Invasion unobjectively. I got really really sick of watching shortened matches, WCW guys getting jobbed out, and Vince shoving his bratty kids down my throat non-stop. There really weren't any alternatives, so I quit watching for about a decade. I'd occasionally turn on Raw or Smackdown but I just don't care for the Sports Entertainment brand or the WWE style of wrestling.

Sometime in 2010, I heard that Eric Bischoff and Hulk Hogan were getting involved in a wrestling company so I tuned into TNA. It was utter shit but there were little things going on that reminded me of WCW. It was mostly shit but there were familiar faces and some damn good wrestling on the undercard mixed in with some real steaming Russoriffic turds. Kept watching until it really got good a couple of years ago and along the way, started watching LU, ROH, NJPW a bit as well. Now wrestling is kind of a guilty pleasure that I catch up on after work when the girlfriend works late.
>>
>>1671178
Imagine actually using this image
>>
>>1670578
After Cena vs JBL
Then i came back and i found new faggots called the shield.Sadly i got when Seth betray them.
>>
>>1670578
Started watching in 2003, lost intrest during the "Super Cena Era" (2008-2011). Came back because of CM Punk being a badass. However, I never stopped watching NJPW and ROH.
>>
File: Meme Underground.webm (225KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Meme Underground.webm
225KB, 1280x720px
>>1671204
Don't have to imagine it, I did.
>>
I stopped when the Y2K countdown turned out to be Jericho. I came back late-2011, early 2012. Heard about CM Punk and it seemed like it was momentarily mainstream. My life has been utter shit since then, coincidence?
>>
I'm not clear on the exact years. It amazes me that many people are. I started early in hulkamania, took a break just after WCW dissolved and became a shitty invasion angle for a couple years. Missed much of evolution and the ruthless aggression era. Then back until now starting around after cm punks promo
>>
Ur ma
>>
started in 2001 when i was a kid and stopped around 2007 because my dumb ass found out it wasnt "real", came back around 2012 cause some alphas at work watched it so i figured id give it another go. The tag team divisions were non existent at the time and non of the title felt like they had any meaning so i lost interest again. Im back again and i like the brand split cause it brings me back to the ruthless aggression days and the new talent seems to be preety good to be honest.
>>
>>1671282
>I stopped when the Y2K countdown turned out to be Jericho
the fuck is wrong with you
>>
>>1671349
I was gonna ask the same thing
>>
>>1671349
>>1671357

All that build-up, during the hottest time in wrestling history, and it turned out to be this fucking obnoxious manlet. That's when I realized ''Oh, this is a fucking carny con game'' and moved on. Austin was done soon, Rock was clearly just using it all as a stepping stone to Hollywood, and all the good shit was on PPV. The Superbowl is on broadcast television, the finale of Seinfeld didn't cost fifty bucks. It's a scam to get your money.
>>
>>1671362
Just like I thought, you are legit retarded.
>>
>>1671364
lol kill yourself faggot
>>
>>1671362
You sound like a 12 year old trying his hardest to be ab epic oldfag that googled 90s references
>>
>>1671368
Said the 13 year old. I'm sorry you weren't around when wrestling was awesome.
>>
>>1671362
You could not possibly make it any more obvious that you were not around at that time.
>>
>>1670578
last time i stopped watching (for a good 6 months) was in the middle of the ambulance match between wyatt and ambrose.
imho the most boring feud in the history of professional wrestling
>>
>>1671377
lol not even close lad

18+
>>
>>1670578
pretty much hadn't watched wrestling in a couple years before, then I found TNA on Bravo or the channel it was on before here in bongland in like 2006/2007

Then i started Watching WWE with the odd show and free PPV then stopped watching Wrestling altogether for a while in 2011 i think then came back in 2013 still watching the odd WWE PPV and show and now NJPW too as of like a year ago
>>
>>1671371
Lol im 30
>>
File: Glass house.jpg (86KB, 550x385px) Image search: [Google]
Glass house.jpg
86KB, 550x385px
>>1670602
>Dean fans calling other people cucks
>>
>>1671376
Kek this
He is and obvous googlebabby
>>
>>1671376
Well, I was. You clearly weren't, and you're a pathetic Jericho fan which makes sense. Sorry you got worked so hard.
>>
>>1671407
Wow, fucking pathetic. I'm 32. kill yourself kid.
>>
Started in 02, stopped around 08-08, watched the Punk stuff in 11, tuned back out until 2015
>>
File: 14+.png (308KB, 578x839px) Image search: [Google]
14+.png
308KB, 578x839px
>>1671435
>>1671439
This is (You).
>>
>>1671435
>you're a pathetic Jericho fan

Well that's 2 things you're wrong about how Googlekiddo
>>
Who are your favorites to watch? For me it was
Angle
Eddie
Benoit
Rey
JBL
Orton
Paul Kendrick and the other guy
Gregory hems
Paul burchull
Jericho
scsa
Kennedy
>>1670578
Same as you. Though I don't watch anymore
>>
>>1671439
> lol im older s-so y-your pathetic
Maxkek, nice try Nerd Inc

Go google some more 90s references so people might believe you, i suggest next time mention Melrose Place and Ally Mcbeal
>>
>>1671490
>Melrose Place

based
>>
>>1671480
>Paul Kendrick and the other guy
>>
>>1670578
started 89-late '92.
Quite 93 when I "grew out of it"
Started watching again the night after the Montreal Screwjob, as my one friend who had carried on watching WWF told us we had to watch this event.
Watched until late 2000.
Started again when asp launched, but the current generation is shockingly bad, so I just watch the major PPVs, old stuff, WCPW, and bits of Impact
>>
I left when a fat old triple h was having a fuck long title reign for no reason in like 2007 or 2008 don't remember. Ans this is from someone who liked 2004 raw
>>
>>1671731
>wcpw
please have sex
>>
>>1671435
Top tier b8, people are actually biting.
>>
Around 2006, 2007 is when I first started watching. Stopped watching in 2009 or 2010, came back at the end of 2012 or start of 2013 after seeing my man Ryback demolish jobers on youtube. Legacy, guest GMs, Miz and Sheamus WWE champion reigns, PG DX, Cena, the horrid state of ECW, blue Big Show, Swagger, Kofi main eventing, cancer patient Orton, JBL is poopy. What a horrible fucking time. Just gives me a headache thinking of it.
>>
>>1671839
>started watching around 2007

I feel so bad for you.
>>
>>1671808
WCPW is unironically better than WWE right now.

The What Culture vloggers are worse than anything in WWE, but if you put their egos to one side, literally ALL of the WCPW matches I have watched have told better stories than anything I've seen at a WWE PPV in the past 18 months.

WWE has become a cringefest of spotmonkeys and literal man-dramas.
>>
>>1671845
2006 and 2007 were great though. Jeff Hardy, Umaga, Khali's vice grip, Batista world champ, Punjabi prison match, MVP and Matt Hardy feud, King Booker, Boogeyman, Triple H's Summerslam return, Legend Killer Orton, RVD, ONS, steel cage matches, scifi ECW, Vince's illegitimate son, returns of HBK and Jericho.
>>
>>1671868
2007 was pure cancer. It was one of the worst years of wrestling in all my time of watching it.
>>
I stopped watching around May 2016 and started again at the brand split.
>>
>>1670578
I left in 2000 because I didn't enjoy WCW anymore and WWE wasn't fun

Started in 2002 and left in 2004 after Goldberg started phoning it in

And now I'm back briefly because allegedly WWE is looking to TNA and NXT and changing how they do shit. Allegedly.

So far, apart from Super Cena eating pins and Balor/Owens being vaguely interesting, its SOS
>>
>>1671480
mid-2000's Undertaker
Edge
Randy
AJ
Benoit
DX (HHH and HBK don't do much for me by themselves)
Zack Ryder
RVD
Benoit
Brett Hart
Batista (mostly for the pageantry)

nice taste btw
>>
>>1671868
>Khali's vice grip, Punjabi prison match, Boogeyman, Triple H's Summerslam return, Legend Killer Orton, scifi ECW, Vince's illegitimate son,

None of this was "great"
>>
>>1671480
>All time
Macho Man
Rock
Austin
Benoit
Eddie
Goldberg
Orton
>Current roster
Balor (rip)
KO
Ryback
Orton
Broken Matt
>>
File: IMG_6137.jpg (36KB, 260x260px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6137.jpg
36KB, 260x260px
>>1672145
The Great Khali pinning taking with his foot is the exact match that broke my consistent viewing of WWE. That is by far the single worst moment in wrestling history. Cena kicking out of a DDT onto concrete and Katie Vick all take 2nd place to that fucking travesty.
>>
>>1672157
*Taker

I really can't think straight now. Its only 10:30 and i think i might just get piss drink to drown out the pain.
>>
I was a hardcore fanatic from November 2004 up until May 2009. Bought every PPV on DVD as well as other collections; I was up to 200+ at one point. I didn't watch for about 5 years, only occasionally checking in on things that got ppl buzzin (Nexus, The Pipebomb) but didn't officially come back until Royal Rumble 2014 once I heard about the Network and how the PPVs would only be 10 bucks. My consensus of the product: the weekly shows are generally hard to watch but the PPVs usually deliver.
>>
>>1672079
Wow, 2 whole months, huh?
>>1672114
>I left in 2000 because I didn't enjoy WCW anymore and WWE wasn't fun
2000 WWF was one of their best years, I don't understand how someone could say it wasn't fun.
>>
>>1670826
Some of us had strict parents and WCW was PG at the time so it was always Nitro in my home. My dad would lose his shit every time he heard Haitch say "ass" so you could only imagine how he would've reacted to the more adult shit.
>>
>>1672205
2000 WWF had some low moments, specifically WrestleMania & KOTR.

Plus it really bottomed out towards the end, suspiciously, right around the time Steph became head of creative.
>>
File: Moon Knight (2016-) 002-017.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Moon Knight (2016-) 002-017.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
A long, long time ago. Where do you guys watch wrestling? Sky? BBC? Download? Stream? WWE Pass?
>>
I watched it when I was super little, like 89-90, then just kind of stopped. My family and friends all thought it was retarded. Then in like 98, my neighbors were huge marks and had a black box so we would watch all the pay per views for free and it dragged me back in for a couple of years. I maybe stopped again around 2000 or 2001, basically when it started just turning into being just a bunch of generic "Wrestle Men". Finally came back again last Summerslam because of Stephen Amell and am just having a blast again.
>>
>>1672663
i think for the older fans, if you were a kid in 87-90 you were just a defacto fan of the company. it was so popular, hulk was awesome, you just kinda knew about it even if you didn't watch it. I can actually remember a few random end bits of the territorial local wrestling promotions they'd show on saturday mornings and I was young enough to not know they were any different than the WWF. I think I even went to a show in town and was pissed because Hulk Hogan and Sting and Warrior weren't there
>>
>>1670578
>been around wrestling since i was like 4 since my brothers liked it around the end of the wcw days.
>started really liking it when RA was in full swing
>Dropped it around the rise of TNA.
>came back in 2011 while on vacation. Been on and off since, mostly watching during the offseason when real sports are on break
>>
>>1672681
Maybe its just because RA was the era I grew up with as a kid, but i always thought it had the best blend of man drama, pageantry, and athleticism.
>>
>>1671677
Oh shit lol Paul London and Brian Kendrick. Now I remember.
>>1672134
Nice. I also forgot about ryder and batista.those guys on the lawnmowers to
>>1672149
Didn't see much of Goldberg but he was pretty cool
Thread posts: 107
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.