[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (85KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 456x352px
What went wrong?
>>
>>1670440
Not being able to work, same problem cass is going to have
>>
>>1670440
His incapability to walk made him a joke to look at
>>
Kurrgan should of gotten his push!!!
>>
>>1670440
Pretty much 4 moves as his moveset, couldn't cut a promo if his life was on the line, his gimmick was literally just a tall indian man. Was also pushed for no reason and with no credibility
>>
>>1670440
Can barely speak English.
Can't wrestle.
Can hardly walk without tipping over.
>>
He was a victim of racism against Panjabi.

It is shame , but he still became one of greatest of all time .

People don't know what is true story behind Khali origin, I know him before he was wrestler ,

Panjab it is very multi-cultural country . So Khali when he first got color television, the first thing he saw was red and yellow a shirt being torn apart... from this day he was enchanted with Hulk Christianity.

So he invested all of his rupees to follow Hulk Hogan is way , and bought every vitamin in the stores . He had so many vitamins that is how he became so big... and you all know what happen after that.
>>
>>1670444
Big Cass walks like a normal person, Khali doesn't
>>
>>1670476
P O O
I N
L O O
>>
>>1670440
Nothing.

He was a Hugh draw internationally and made tons of money.
>>
>>1670540
If there 100 Roman fan, then I am fan. If there are 10 Roman fan, then I am also fan. If there only 1 fan, then I am #1 Roman fan on earth
>>
>>1670573
This is amazing sir that you share my name let alone that we meet here ...

Unless you are trying to impersonate which is not OK...

Either way I'm glad you are a fan of the Roman Rein Dog.
>>
File: image.jpg (35KB, 444x322px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 444x322px
>>1670573
>>1670582
Quit samefagging, Carter
>>
Khali gained too much height
>>
>couldnt talk
>couldnt take a bump
>literally killed a guy in the ring
>>
needed to gain height
>>
>>1670440
WWE fans are racist and cant accpet a Indian champion
>>
He was boring as fuck
>>
File: 1471912431296.gif (969KB, 190x200px) Image search: [Google]
1471912431296.gif
969KB, 190x200px
>>1670743
>WWE Fans racist
>Can't accept an Indian champion
>Khali had a long tittle reign

Basically… WUT?
>>
Niggers
>>
>>1670440

He took his shits in the ring instead of the designated street
>>
>>1670819
But when they say a person shit all over someone ...

Is this is not literally?
>>
GREAT KHALI was wwe champion of all time
>>
>>1670493
Khali is larger than life, Cass is just a bit taller than average.
>>
>>1672190
"Larger than Life" has nothing to do with physical size you dumb heightmark.
>>
>>1670440
He was a North Indian, that was a problem. If he was a South Indian, he'd become the CEO of WWE. Just like every other American company
>>
Fun fact: The Great Khali won his one and only major World Championship in Corpus Christi, TX.
>>
Post-wrestling, he has appeared in many Reality shows here. He's not taken very seriously and is a bad actor. He can speak English, Hindi but chooses to speak Punjabi. However whatever he fucking says you won't understand because of his Gigantism, far more extreme than Big show.
>>
>steps in the ring
>chop
>chop
>chop
>headbutt
>chokeslam
>repeat

how could people enjoy this
>>
>>1670493
>Big Cass walks like a normal person,

what were ya intending with this
>>
>>1672251
He must be learn to sing from great Dollar Mehndi who made " Tunaq Tunaq Tun da da da " .

That will fix the his problem.
>>
Can Khali even find a loo that fits? Doesn't he have to go in the street?
>>
>>1672190
Cass is legit 6'9. That's almost a foot over the average American.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.