[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What specific thing(s) do you think TNA did to possibly upset Vince?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Flair_TNA.jpg (1005KB, 1728x1152px) Image search: [Google]
Flair_TNA.jpg
1005KB, 1728x1152px
What specific thing(s) do you think TNA did to possibly upset Vince?
>>
Be better than wwe for years
>>
File: jj.gif (2MB, 300x170px) Image search: [Google]
jj.gif
2MB, 300x170px
Get founded by Based Jarrett, one of the few wrestlers to put one over on Vince.
>>
>>1670220
They aired on WWE's old network.
>>
>>1670241
I've heard about this. Something about making him raise his pay at an event or he was about to leave or something? I'm not sure.
>>
>>1670244
Yup, Shane was supposedly gonna beat his ass over that
>>
>>1670244
>>1670251
Was it about dropping a belt (IC?) to Chyna?
>>
>>1670244
Pretty much. Jarret was the IC champ at the time, and was set to defend it at a PPV. The day before the PPV his WWF contract expired, so he was technically a free agent. He threatened to show up on WCW with the belt unless Vince payed him several hundred thousand to drop it (which he eventually did to Chyna).

Needless to say, Vince never forgave him.
https://youtube.com/watch?v=50KqJrpykQI
>>
>>1670257
Based Vinny'o Mac
>>
All those "worked shoot on wwe" promos probably irritated the fuck out of him (and a lot of people). I
Hope this cucking company goes
under one day
>>
>>1670220
TNA was founded by Vince's eternal arch nemesis, Jeff Jarrett.
That alone makes Vince hate TNA.
>>
>>1670220
They exist and aren't under his control.
>>
>>1670289
>Wanting wrestlers to be out of a job
>Wanting less alternatives to WWE
>>
>>1670289
I don't know about that. Maybe he never even heard them
>>
>>1670306
>reminder that most WWE fans do not actually like wrestling or wrestlers
>>
>>1670220
>>1670290
Does Vince even think on TNA? If Vince hated TNA, he'd be very open about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHIOn5HZpPo
>>
File: 1472170552486.gif (3MB, 400x404px) Image search: [Google]
1472170552486.gif
3MB, 400x404px
>>1670447
pretty sure vince knows thats why he sent russo to ruin TNA like he did wcw and bury it into the ground, but tna kicked his ass out before it went too far south
>>
http://youtu.be/LIYveDqSwQk
>>
>>1670289
Triggered Stamford Wife
>>
>>1670461
They did but he still set TNA back a decade. Vinny Mac tried to get his mole Russo to worm his way into Lucha Underground too but they didn't fall for it.
>>
>>1670503
yea they got lucky x.x russo is cancer
>>
>>1670503
TNA are some dumb niggers for hiring Russo. Even Spike at the time begged them to dump Russo. They did, and then hired him back as a secret "consultant" anyway. Top idea Dixie!
>>
>>1670461
TNA is practically broke
>>
>>1670785
how you figure that carter? reading memes from 5 years ago?
>>
>>1670823
In fairness, they had liquidity issues earlier this year. It's out of date, just not that out of date.
>>
>>1670220
Try to compete with him
>>
>>1670316
Vince knows about TNA because he's obsessed with Jarret. JJ is what Vince wishes he was - a wrestler who is a self-made man. Trailer trash McMahon can't even be happy with his inherited wealth and muscle-bound playthings because he knows Jarrett is out there living the life he so desperately wanted.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.