[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

was he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1454489076246.jpg (33KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
1454489076246.jpg
33KB, 624x388px
was he a draw?
>>
Yes

Rock and Austin begged Vince for him to commentate their WM15 match
>>
We meet again after all...Blobfish my old nemesis.
>>
yes

why is he not still commentating? i read some shit about the video game that he fucked up or whatever but it seemed way too petty to actually fire him for after all those years
>>
>>1668124
>the video game he fucked up
explain
>>
>>1668124
hes pretty shit now honestly

lost his passion, not that I blame him. Just sounds completely bland after getting fucked by Vince for years
>>
>>1668129
On August 16, 2013 while hosting a WWE 2K14 roster announcement panel with guests, Ross was suspected of being intoxicated, as he began swearing on several occasions and acted in an unprofessional manner throughout the event. At one point he appeared to be legitimately angry with Mick Foley. Ric Flair, who was a member of the guest panel was also suspected of being intoxicated at the event, calling John Cena a "hardcore drinker" at one point amongst other off-color remarks and stories which were never stopped by Ross. A few weeks later on September 11, 2013, Jim Ross officially announced his "retirement" from WWE as his contract had expired and was not to be renewed.[23] It was suspected that he was fired due to his actions at the WWE 2K14 roster announcement. In an interview in 2014, Ross claimed that an insult to the sponsor of the event was what led to his release.[24] However, in the same interview, he confirmed that he was not drunk, but rather fatigued due to Bell's Palsy was likely the reason he may have been perceived as being intoxicated. Vince McMahon addressed the situation in a December 2014 interview, claiming that while he disapproved of Ross' behavior at the event, it was ultimately Ross' decision to leave WWE as he wanted to spend more time at home than working for WWE. McMahon stated that there is no heat between the two parties.[25]
>>
>>1668137
>McMahon stated that there is no heat between the two parties

No shit Vince said this, does anyone know what JR really said?
>>
>>1668053
>A FUCKING COMMENTATOR
>>
>>1668124
>seemed way too petty to actually fire him

First time learning about WWE's "business" practices?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.