[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The CWC just became JUST

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 11

File: JUST.jpg (2MB, 2400x1350px) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
2MB, 2400x1350px
The CWC just became JUST
>>
Not one dime.
>>
>>1667963
Are they the new signees?
>>
cwc and nxt are joke
>>
>>1667967
No, these are your semi finalists. Also fuck spoilers.
>>
>>1667963
>Kendrick being knocked out
Who the fuck is Ibushi supposed to beat to get over? Fucking ZSJ?
>>
>>1667968
At least Noam Dar and Rich Swann lost.
>>
>>1667992
Metalic vs Ibushi Grand Finals
>>
>>1667996
Fucking better be

>>1667993
>By Meme Sabre Jr and TJ Perkins
>>
>>1667999
Cliche as it is ,'lesser of two evils' applies here.
>>
>>1668008
I'll give you Sabre on that one but Rich Swann is the lesser of two evils out of him and Perkins and his cringe "dabbing".
>>
>Zack Sabre Jr
I don't get it, someone explain it to me. He's boring. He does nothing entertaining at all ever.

People keep going on about "Oh my good most amazing technical wrestler!!1!", but that's horseshit. An amazing pro wrestler is entertaining, and it's not like he's doing is good amateur wrestling stuff either. Bret Hart was an amazing 'technical wrestler', this guy is a joke.
>>
>>1667976
Oh. Called them all except for Perkins over Swann tbqh.
Except for ZSJ there're no flaws. Hopefully it's a Metalik/Ibushi final
>>
>>1667963
Did Ibushi and ZSJ only go over because they are trying to get them to sign.
>>
File: yfuera.gif (1MB, 578x396px) Image search: [Google]
yfuera.gif
1MB, 578x396px
Metalik tiene esto ganado
>>
>>1668018
To be fair his match with Gulak was quite good. I'd still prefer Gallagher over any of the other Brits (fuck off Noam you're Scottish not Israeli) though.
>>
>>1668029
I can only imagine they will give it to Ibushi because as far as names go, his is the most prestigious out of all the guys they had, so it gives legitimacy to the CWC even if he doesn't sign with them.
>>
>>1667963
>a fucking flip
>>
File: 5654566449897846.gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
5654566449897846.gif
2MB, 320x180px
Based Metalik
>>
really hoping a lot of these guys get signed desu. would be especially nice if some of the guys knocked out don't get 100% saddled with the cruiserweight shit after this tournament
>>
>>1668032
based fucking chacal
>>
>>1668018
He's a bad technical wrestler, because technical wrestling is wrestling that makes sense. It flows properly, and looks good in context of a real fight. It sells the crowd on the story in-ring.
ZSJ's matches are way too clearly choreographed to be considered great technical work. His opponents help him through his sequences, or just flat-out stand there as he locks in whatever hold he's locking in.
So I wouldn't say he's a good "technical wrestler". He's a good holdmonkey.
Also his strikes are the worst strikes literally ever I'm not even joking.
>>
>>1668018
He's a spot monkey but with submissions
>>
>>1668062
Shit like this is cool. ZSJ working someones fingers is not.
>>
omg another shitty masked luchador? WHY WWE WHY?
>>
File: sentai305.jpg (30KB, 320x230px) Image search: [Google]
sentai305.jpg
30KB, 320x230px
>>
>>1668186
Because he isn't shitty?
>>
MY BOY PERKINS MADE IT YES
>>
>>1667992
>thinking Kendrick matters
>2016

>>1668176
Didn't Shamrock used to do finger manipulation spots?
>>
>>1668186
Metalik blows the fuck out of Botchlisto and Sin Cara
>>
>>1667963
I don't even know the country for top right guy kek who is watching this shit
>>
>Neville
>Zack Sabre Jr

The current crop of British wrestlers are a joke. What happened to respectable guys like William Regal, Davey Boy Smith and Wade Barrett?
>>
>>1668206
Even if he did, Shamrock looked like he could at least beat up anyone on the roster up. SZJ doesn't look like he could beat up a toddler.
>>
>>1668199
Maybe he even wins it.

Going to RAW as arrogant heel champion can be great
>>
>>1668225
What about Gentleman Jack?
>>
>>1668225
>not liking based Nev.
>not liking based Gentleman
What is your damage anon?
>>
>>1668232
Metalik has a better chance as TJ is against Ibushi in the semis.
>>
>>1668225
You know that Regal is a HUEG mark for Neville & ZSJ right?

>having your taste be this fucking shit
>>
>>1668228
Shamrock is 5'10 tho :P
>>
>>1668222
>Amerifat proud of his own ignorance
>>
>>1668225
>Putting Neville and ZSJ in the same basket

One is a flippyshit god whilst maintaining the physique to be a capable power wrestler (see Nev's dead lift suplex on KO) and the other is some scrawny lanklet who just grabs fingers and isn't built to convince us that whoever he's setting up a spot on couldn't just shake him off like a bug.

Also Jack Gallagher is sick, a real good "technical" wrestler who can actually pull off some great power spots, he even defies his gimmick's initial cringe factor with his work.
>>
>>1668260
And? He was also a UFC champ. Meme Sabre Jr is a skinnyfat manlet that slowly waits for his opponents to get into position before he can "lock in" his next "hold"
>>
>>1668266
>he even defies his gimmick's initial cringe factor with his work.
This. When I first saw him do his gay ass V for victory sign I felt ashamed to be English. 5 minutes later I felt ashamed at being ashamed. There's a load of "unheard of" guys that could have been in the final, he's definitely one of them.
>>
>>1668271
I think the whole point of Jack is that he's SUPPOSED to be a bit of a goof.
>>
I hope Gran Metallik wins out of all of these guys, Ibushi doesn't really need the additional exposure, Sabre doesn't deserve it and I'm surprised he got this far, T.J. Perkins should get a contract though.
>>
>>1668288
I think he's supposed just be like a typical country Gentleman. It's hard to explain but those sorts of guys that most English people are stereotyped as (not the drunken louts, the other kind, the posh ones) do still exist. Guys that look and sound like they should have been alive in the 30's and 40's. But he just pulls it off so well.
>>
The final will be Metalik vs Perkins. If Zabre ans Ibushi were signed, the would be finalist, but are the other two guys who are now in the company and they have to look strong over free agents.
>>
>>1668293
I agree, but I wouldn't be surprised if WWE gives it to Ibushi more to give themselves and the CWC the rub of having someone widely considered the top Cruiserweight in the world win their competition.

TJ Perkins has a contract.

ZSJ can fuck off for all I care.
>H-Harry Potter isn't t-the only wizard to come out of England
Jesus christ dude.
>>
>>1668232
I do hope so

>>1668308
Perkins is already signed? Fucking nice

>>1668247
Damn, Ibushi is not signing. It'd be stupid if he wins
>>
>>1668318
He keeps saying he hasn't signed, maybe he has some other commitments to fill. I haven't really kept up with it since he said he wasn't and wouldn't be signing. Could be a work of course. Sneaky nips.
>>
If ZSJ is in the final I'll sue Haitch.
>>
>>1667963
very diverse
>>
>>1667963
tj perkins in the semi-finals is a major joke.
>>
>>1667993
Swann is based
>>
>>1668381
ZSJ in the finals is a major joke. It could have been a lot worse though.
>>
>>1668308
>>H-Harry Potter isn't t-the only wizard to come out of England

I heard this and was like m8 there are a fucking ton of wizards
What about Dumbledore?
What about Snape?
What about Voldemort? Who actually had a grasp on ring-psychology and a character past "le finger twisty ugly british man"
>>
>>1668381
Fuck you. He puts the Flip in flippy shit
>>
>>1668257
Regal is not fond of ZSJ
>>
>>1668451
Source? I just really want to know Regal thinks he's shit. Or at least not warm on him. I imagine if he was around when Regal was coming up he'd have slapped this shit out of Harry Potter.
>>
Why do I keep seeing threads supposedly about Chris Chan here? And where's the Sonichu?
>>
>>1668455
Someone spilled the beans on a podcast last week that Regal and Finlay think he works "too gay"
>>
File: the-machinist-600x450.jpg (50KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
the-machinist-600x450.jpg
50KB, 600x450px
>>1668462
I refuse to believe they ever used the words "too gay" though. But, it doesn't surprise me they don't like him. I imagine if he looked better it would be a different matter but he just looks like pic related to me.
>>
>>1668472
I don't even think it's a matter of appearance. Did you see his strikes on the recent episode?
He's 100% one-dimensional. Can't do slams. Diva-tier strikes. He can only roll around whilst his opponent makes it glaringly obvious they're letting him and do his escapology shit.
>>
>>1667993
Poor Noam Dar suffers from the ultimate curse of being Scottish. Making his mic work sound stale as fuck because he can't cut a passionate promo to any non-scots without being incomprehensible.

He's alright
>>
File: _89925049_kim4.jpg (37KB, 624x351px) Image search: [Google]
_89925049_kim4.jpg
37KB, 624x351px
They literally just gave a semifinal spot to ZSJ because he was a white dude in Japan for a few years, and in a post NXT WWE era being in japan = automatically awesome.
>>
>>1668494
Dar has literally been in the two worst matches so far except for ZSJ's first-round match and maybe that one with the super-duper botchy nigger against Tozawa
>>
>>1668492
Yeah but those things are based on his physique wouldn't you say? Everyone calls him a skinnyfat manlet but it's more to do with his ability to sell things. I don't mean reacting to blows, I mean making it believable that he is capable of what he does in the ring.
>>
Should've been ricochet instead of that fag ZSJ tbqh
>>
>>1668509
def. this, fampai
>>
>>1668506
If he got bigger he could do slams and shit, sure. But his strikes are terrible, no matter the size. If he got bigger, they'd still look like Brie Bella was kicking people, just a bigger, muscular Brie Bella.
And he went over fucking Cobb with his PK.
Disgusting.
>>
Metalik vs TJP: CWC Final
ZSJ vs Ibushi : NXT Takeover.

Please WWE
>>
>>1667963
>meme saber jr
>cuckta ibushi
>literal who
>literalmente quien?
fuck you Hunter
>>
Could have been A LOT worse, if anything, they will have amazing matches.
>>
Apparently the crowd chanted bullshit at TJP going over Swann. Can't say I blame them. He went over Gargano and Swann and he's arguably worse than both of them, even if Swann is a bit meme.
>>
File: dont wanna.png (544KB, 1016x586px) Image search: [Google]
dont wanna.png
544KB, 1016x586px
>>1668561
>ZSJ at a Takeover
>GOATa Ibushi wasting his time on Blacked Saber Poonior
>>
>>1668206
He matters more than these other non Ibushi nerds.
>>
>>1668018
My complaint is that ZSJ looks like a holocaust victim. Give the kid a sandwich.
>>
>>1668597
They want the FIRST TIME EVER Sabre vs Ibushi match.

I want the Metalik vs Perkins final.
>>
>>1668522
His PK looked weaker than AJ Lee's Shining Wizard. Wtf is this dude doing in the CWC
>>
>>1668591
Fuck Full Sail
>>
>>1668591
>Apparently the crowd chanted bullshit at TJP going over Swann. Can't say I blame them.

>literally trying to boycott a tournament just because a guy scored a pretend pinfall over a guy who was better than him at a pretend sport

I can blame them.
>>
>>1668621
yeah, this is the secondary issue aside from his """work""". call daniel bryan a manlet all day, but at least he had enough bulk to make his matwork look mostly believable
>>
>>1667963
Need to see fish & chips on the main roster
>>
Ibushi wins if he's signed, it is that simple.
>>
>>1668621
>severely underweight
I guess he can do insane flippy shit to make up for the lack of mass and power
>can't flippy shit effectively
Well there's always submissions
>submissions look like a joke because of the lack of power

So he's essentially a normal guy that trained in his bedroom,its the dbry syndrome all over again only worse, the fans want to be similar to a wrestler so they cheer for one like them.
>>
>>1668591
>guy already signed to the wwe losing to a guy less people know and will be featured on raw
swann didn't need the win to be over
>>
>>1668730
>implying rawtists will know who either guy is
>>
>>1668509
That nigga is on a 7 season LU contract
>>
>>1668815
7? It keeps going up. Either way he's pretty fucked for a few more years.
>>
>>1668693
Ibushi isn't signed. He still wins.
>>
>>1668062
oh wow
>>
>>1668444
Voldemorts face run in Chamber of Secrets is criminally underrated. And that heel turn/Ginny kidnap angle with the Harry/Fawkes vs Riddle/Basilisk match? That was a legit 4 1/2 star match tbqh.
>>
>>1668271
Absolutely this. First 2 mins of the match, I was thinking "who's this gimp" but after 10 minutes I was majorly impressed. Brilliant comedy spots and psychology. He comes across as Doug Williams with personality.
>>
>>1668815
Source? Most recent news says he was done after the S3 tapings
>>
>>1668492
You are mentally retarded, ZSJ can do slams, his style is just to NOT do any moves other than submission based grappling, No punches, no WWE style bodyslams, just holds and more holds. That is his entire gimmick, and apparently you are too retarded to grasp that after seeing two whole matches.

The way he has the anti-smarks here worked up into a furious SEETHING rage just by wrestling a style you are not familiar with is hilarious.
>>
>>1670324
>i-it's not shit, y-you're just not familiar with it!
I know shit when I see it senpai, stay triggered your twinklet works like shit
>>
>>1668381
Wanna know how I know you're a faggot?
>>
File: 8e8.png (102KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
102KB, 600x730px
I haven't been watching lately. Is Based Kendrick just done? I was hoping to see him make a run on the main roster again.
>>
>>1670424
He's going to be found dead in the next days
>>
File: 1472316000360.png (2MB, 1920x1020px) Image search: [Google]
1472316000360.png
2MB, 1920x1020px
>>1670424
>To have a second chance, it gives me a new lease on life, because... without wrestling I'm just living. I've been wrestling since 1999 consistently and it's all leading up to this one event now. And if I fall short, then I guess that's my life--falling short.
;_;
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 261x171px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 261x171px
>>1670411
Easy... His name is "Carter"
>>
>>1670376
>le stuttering meme

Wow, he got you good, didn't he?
>>
>>1668616
Sorry Gramps but your nostalgia doesn't matter, Kendrick was lucky to get as far as he did
>>
>>1667963
Ibushi is gay
Grand Metallic is boring
TJ Perkins is gay
Haven't seen ZSJ wrestle
CWC confirmed flop
>>
>>1670979
Kendrick was hands-down the best wrestler in the whole tournament, you retarded fucking """""""""""""""""""""""""smart""""""""""""""""""""""""" mark.
>>
>>1671023
>he's the best 'cause I watched him 10 years ago

nostalgiacuck pls go
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 400x448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 400x448px
>>1671002
They're all pretty good, you double nigger.
In fact, they're really good.
>>
>>1671090
>double nigger
edgy as fuck mate.
>>
So where's Brian Kendrick? Isn't he on this shit?
>>
>>1670324
>you will never be this mad

I know his gimmick, and seen his work. And you're actually wrong, he's not "holds and more holds", he does a lot of strikes, too.
I was just pointing out how singularly-faceted he is, despite your misconceptions of his gimmick.
Stay seething.
>>
>>1671673
Kendrick is dead.
>>
>>1670674
Is he Our Guy?
Thread posts: 112
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.