[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All memes aside Does he draw or is he just smark jerkoff bait?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

File: aj-styles-3.jpg (88KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
aj-styles-3.jpg
88KB, 1284x722px
All memes aside
Does he draw or is he just smark jerkoff bait?
>>
He, KO and Joe pretty much jumped to #1 merch sellers days after their debut in the E.
>>
>>1667870
[Citation needed]
>>
Nigger he's rey mysterio and john cena rolled all into one

He draws
>>
>>1667868
He is a draw,and he's another reason why Smack is better than RAW
I really wanna see him have a fued with Orton
Imagine them face to face
Randy like 6'4 and Aj like 5'8(yep thats his real height)
Anyway,they both are amazing in ring,can't wait till they meet eachother
Crazy to think Randy 3 years younger than AJ.
>>
AJ Styles is called the best Wrestler in the world for a reason, He's an indie smark favorite because he's an amazing world traveled wrestler but he understands the entertainment aspect of wrestling so well and he has the southern appeal and TNA fans watching and buying his merch. He's a draw.
>>
Smackdown is about to take over RAW in the ratings.

You tell me if he's a draw.
>>
>>1667868
We only know if guys are draws when they're given a run on-top.
Moving merch is all well and good, but ratings and general interest is what truly gauges a draw.
This is why Dean's not, despite doing very well in shirt sales a few times.
>>
>>1667870
AJ did. KO and Joe did not.
>>
File: 2016-08-15-11-38-08.jpg (301KB, 835x915px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-15-11-38-08.jpg
301KB, 835x915px
Bully AJ is best AJ. Sad he can't bully finn though
>>
>>1667937
Ratings aren't a reliable source to determine whether or not someone is a draw anymore. There's far to many other options to watch the product now.
>>
>>1667940
>mfw I'm dreading the shitty smark-bait not-bullet club bullet club feud they'll have where AJ inevitably puts the lesser man over

STOP PRETENDING AJ ISN'T THE ACE OF THE BC
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>1667943
But the ace of BC is Omega
>>
>>1667940
How do you think AJ feels about lego man being gay?
>>
>>1667942
That's true, but them alongside general mainstream interest is indicative of pulling in new viewers. So that's probably the best singular avenue to use.
It's really that, or really awful-looking shirts to the existing fan-base which, for some reason, gobbles them up.
>>
>>1667946
Fuck, I can't argue against le cleanerman.
I hope AJ is still in the WWE when he signs.
>>
>>1667946
personal accomplishment of being the first gaijin to win their little cup aside...

BC was at the height of its popularity when AJ took over.
>>
He's the biggest house show draw besides Cena
>>
>>1667940
Why does that autist always smile like this?
nice nipples though
>>
>>1667868

He's smark jerkoff bait that draws.
>>
>>1667891
Orton couldn't even lace up TNA Styles's boots, let alone post-NJPW Styles.
>>
>>1667868
I love how you can spot his dick and his two testicles.
>>
>>1667891
Orton said he's feuding with Aj after backlash
>>
>>1668382
take a shower
hit the weights
get a clue
have sex
>>
>>1667891
Oh boy, can't wait for that phenomenal forearm into an #RKOouttanowhere
>>
>>1667942
So what's a reliable source of being a draw then? a bunch of fat internet smarks praising you?

take nash's advice
>>
>>1667868
Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't AJ's merch basically fly off the shelves after his debut?

That combined with the fact that he always gets a reaction would suggest he is a draw.
>>
I like his in-ring work a lot. His promo work is also pretty good.

Not really a fan of the Styles Clash tho. But thats just nitpicking; overall hes great.
>>
>>1667868
Only flippy guy who managed to impress Vince himself, confirmed draw. Vince it's probably looking to cut a deal with TNA to get all the Azj matches so he can put them on the network
>>
>>1667938
Joe didnt.. he didnt have anything being sold in the shop even at the time of his debut. And it wasnt that impactful. KO had a great debut then ended up beating Cena clean. After that he started moving merch like a motherfucker.

So out of those 3 Joe is the only one who didnt do shit. AJ and KO both were consistently on the front page for almost a year.
>>
>>1668418
You sure showed him
>>
>>1667868
He draws
>>
>>1667868
He is a massive draw. There are only five or six guys in the whole world who can outdraw him.
>>
>>1668385
Faggot
>>
>>1668920
Cena
CM Punk
Undertaker
The Rock
Brock Lesnar
Stone Cold Steve Austin
Shawn Michaels

Would all be unarguably bigger draws at this point, so it's a little more than five or six.

But to be fair, of this list only two guys are wrestling on any regular basis, and only Cena is there week to week. AJ is among the top main eventers, but is not in the Special Attraction class just yet.
>>
>>1667868
>Does he draw or is he just smark jerkoff bait?
Does it really matter? If merch moves and network subscriptions sell is all that matters. Smark money spends just as well as any other.
>>
>>1668943
This t b h. Smarks outnumber casual fans nowadays. Its only diehards and children that watch WWE. Why? Theres better fucking programming on modern television now.

Nobody gives a flying fuck about wrestling anymore.. As much of an out of touch moron Jim Cornette is hes right about this.
>>
>>1668955
I genuinely wonder how many more times they'll re-up with USA. They can't do it now, but I have to imagine the future of WWE is pure digital.
>>
>>1669020
They won't make it going pure digital unless they like literally quintuple their subscribers to cover the loss of network monies, which is literally where most of their money comes from.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.