[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who should win this match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

Who should win this match?
>>
>>1667859
As much as I like Dean, AJ should win.
>>
AJ because he can actually has a character and can cut a promo without needing a script. Ambrose off script is fucking horrible, listen to the Stone Cold podcast or him on commentary
>>
>Aj and Ko will be the champs in WWE

Size marks btfo. Indie lovers smarks won.
>>
AJ

Anyone saying otherwise is Carter
>>
>>1667863
Dean is shit and nobody cares about him anymore.
>>
>>1667865
Dean Ambrose was the biggest smark favorite, I never followed his Career and till date try to figure out what was the deal behind him.

AJ Styles took a "literally who" TV show to a 1.0 rating

Kevin Owens, never followed him too, but his impromptu and ring acumen is fantastic, he has impressed me
>>
>>1667859
At first I wanted it to be Dean VIA SHENANIGANS. Not Clean so we can get the belt dropped at a relevant PPV
Then I realized this is SD's first solo PPV so it is relevant in a sense and as such AJ should win.
>>
AJ

Dean needs to take a shower, hit the weights and get a clue
>>
>>1667875
Dean ambrose WAS the smark favorite before he got exposed as a shitty wrestler. He was just the only indie darling that mattered in 2012 and 13 besides punk. Now we have aj ko naka and others. Fuck dean.
>>
Aj styles
>>
>>1667866
>>>/wsg/1265867
This is Carters mom
>>
>>1667859
Aj,and Dean needs to turn heel
>>
>>1667881
Lol Dean can wrestle. Anyone who says otherwise isn't a wrestling fan. This whole "x wrestler cants wrestle" insult has been tired since 07 Cena.
>>
>>1667903
Of course he can wrestle.

By 80's standards.
>>
>>1667899
>Double Turn
You'd mark. Admit it.
>>
>>1667908
>by 80's standards
I know you're exaggerating but honestly I prefer Dean's style of wrestling. Literally every other Indy wrestler is exactly the same now.
>Flippy shit, meta promo, kick, kick, flippy shit
The art of storytelling has been lost in pro wrestling with a lot of these news guys. That's why I personally think Dean vs HHH earlier this year was MOTY. Old school match with great psychology that told a story.
Dean can be lazy, but that's because he needs to be if he wants to prolong his career. Finn's injured ATM because he does high risk stuff all the time, same reason Seth was injured a couple months ago. Wrestlers need to start relaxing their high speed style and only start putting in 100% effort when it really matters.
>>
>>1667914
>Double Turn?
I said AJ winning,and Deano turning heel
>>
>>1667859
>make it a no DQ match so that AJ can 100% certainly drag Dean, kicking and screaming to a four star
>have Dean go heelish as fuck in the run-up
>AJ gets beaten down by every instrument ringside but still gets up
>double turn
>AJ new ace that runs the place
>>
>>1667881
>Carter actually changed his gimmick

Oh shit
>>
>>1667899
You're fucking retarded

There are no other babyfaces on Smackdown

>inb4 Orton

Orton is a tweener
>>
I like Dean Ambrose more than AJ Styles, so I hope Ambrose wins. With that said, it makes complete sense to me to have AJ win, and if there's anyone that based Deano has to lose to, Styles is the one I would mind the least.

Either ways, both of these guys are great and I'm convinced they'll be able to put on an excellent program together.
>>
>>1667974
There are no tweeners anymore. WWE isn't consistent or complex enough to handle them.
>>
File: Thefedora.jpg (190KB, 1067x800px) Image search: [Google]
Thefedora.jpg
190KB, 1067x800px
>>1667974
>You're fucking retarded
Why you so mad neckbearded fag?
You lost your fedora?
Here it is (pic related)
>>
File: neckbeard-fedora.png (377KB, 594x422px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-fedora.png
377KB, 594x422px
>>1668141
>Carter go to sleep
>>
File: rocketscience.jpg (60KB, 1140x766px) Image search: [Google]
rocketscience.jpg
60KB, 1140x766px
>>1667974
>There are no other babyfaces on Smackdown
SANDERS SAYS HI
>>
Jon Moxley, former CZW champion, vs AJ Styles, the face of TNA and second leader of the Bullet Club.

Meanwhile, in RAW, two ex ROH icons (Kevin Steen and Tyler Black), are the favourites for win the new Universal Champion, who Prince Devitt, first Bullet Club leader in NJPW, won at SummerSlam

At in NXT, Shinzuke Nakamura and Samoa Joe are the main feud. Others main stars are Hideo Itami, Austin Aries and Bobby Roode.

Outlaw won.
>>
>>1667867
>>1667881
>Carter has a new trip
Cute.
>>
File: 1445644708463.jpg (71KB, 613x457px) Image search: [Google]
1445644708463.jpg
71KB, 613x457px
>>1668169
>>Carter go to sleep
>>
File: 781.jpg (41KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
781.jpg
41KB, 642x361px
>>1667881
>He was just the only indie darling that mattered in 2012 and 13 besides punk.

Ummm...?

>>1667908
>I've never watched 80s wrestling: the post
>>
>>1667915
>Literally every other Indy wrestler is exactly the same now: Flippy shit, meta promo, kick, kick, flippy shit

Why are you talking about things you don't watch?
>>
>>1668188
>tfw Ziggler won't transition to be The Colonel full time

It's a way better look for him, I would mark out for Colonel Ziggler and tasty chicken gimmick.
>>
>>1667859
AJ - Smackdown needs a champion who can actually draw
>>
Carter has a new trip now?
>>
>>1667914
Probably would, much as I'd like Dean to stay babyface.

I'd rather AJ turn face and Joe come up as a monster heel.
>>
AJ, and Orton will be his first feud until Samoa Joe is called up from NXT.

The Shield is over. All three members will be midcard or out of the WWE by Summerslam next year.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.