[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has she ever been in a decent match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

>>
No, because she's shit, which is why she has "appearances" and never pops, she's a jobber in the making
>>
Against Bayley in a championship match.
>>
>>1666882
She's a glorified jobbet
>>
>>1666898
>>1666882
>jobbet

Based Eve Marie working the smarks
>>
>>1666874
has any female of the """""""""""new era"""""""""""" been on a decent match?

she's hot that's all that matters
>>
I want to have sex with her, lick her asshole and smell it.
>>
>>1666939
Same, no homo.
>>
>>1666942
I was going to say why would that be homo, Eva Marie is a girl, but now I'm imagining how hot she would be as a trap. I would suck her dick
>>
>>1666874
10/10 appearance
0/10 ring skill
>>
>>1666935
Nope, that's why the segment when she had a wardrobe malfunction got more views than any divas match.
>>
>>1666874
She had a decent championship match on NXT with Bayley but mainly because of heel shenanigans, not in ring wrestling
>>
People pretend she's good because they want to fuck her. She's literally working their dicks into a shoot.
>>
I was at the Performance Center two weeks ago and got to see her training with Peyton Royce. Looks real good, her selling is on point and while she's obviously not a technical great yet she's come a LONG way since those disastrous matches she had early on. She's better than Becky and Sasha in any case.
>>
>>1666874
Asuka carried her to an okay match on NXT one time. That's really the best anyone could ever get out of this utter shitter.
>>
>>1666978
Mediocre b8, might get a catch or two
>>
>>1666874
Her matches with Bayley and Asuka reached the heights of "not noticeably embarrassing for everyone involved".
>>
>>1667097
>implying Asuka having to sell for this piece of garbage wasn't embarrassing
Easily one of the worst booked matches in NXT history
>>
File: 1469277113067.jpg (5KB, 186x144px) Image search: [Google]
1469277113067.jpg
5KB, 186x144px
>>1666988
It's a true story. I was there having a battle with my old nemesis Ratto and as I was wheeled out on the stretcher I saw her wrestling.
>>
File: image.jpg (200KB, 753x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
200KB, 753x1024px
>>1666947
She reminds me of Domino Presley.
>>
File: peytonLoser.webm (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
peytonLoser.webm
1MB, 500x280px
>>1666898
>>1666882
>Jobber
That's actually Peyton Royce
>>
>>1666874
Yep,in my bed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.