[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 11

File: dead.gif (980KB, 300x215px) Image search: [Google]
dead.gif
980KB, 300x215px
can confirm that TNA recently filmed a large amount of material on Matt Hardy's compound in Cameron, North Carolina over the last several days. The material will be featured in upcoming episodes of Impact Wrestling, all building to what has been described as me as Final Deletion II, featuring the Broken Hardys facing Decay, Abyss and Crazzy Steve. The match itself will be titled "Delete or Decay."
I was told that there was some insane material filmed and that TNA bumped up the budget from the last Final Deletion match, which featured Matt Hardy "deleting" Jeff Hardy on an episode of Impact Wrestling that received positive reviews for it's unique presentation and tongue-in-cheek campiness.
>>
>Big Money Matt about to save wrestling again
how does he do it ?
>>
>tfw based Matt is more over than anyone in WWE
>>
I like how they have a fucking compound for this shit though

With all that property there's no limit to what these backyard wrestling rednecks will think of
>>
File: BONER.jpg (24KB, 450x400px) Image search: [Google]
BONER.jpg
24KB, 450x400px
>I was told that there was some insane material filmed and that TNA bumped up the budget from the last Final Deletion match
>>
File: absolutelyglorious.png (191KB, 240x368px) Image search: [Google]
absolutelyglorious.png
191KB, 240x368px
>>1666801
>Final Deletion II
>>
File: bird.gif (122KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
bird.gif
122KB, 500x281px
>>1666801
>Final Deletion
>theres two of them
>>
>>1666866
Who said it's a deletion?
>>
>>1666801
I've heard that the match will be billed as "The Great War" and that it will be one of the main attractions at Bound For Glory. (Holy shit, TNA are actually going to use their TV show to build a PPV!)

Regardless of the finer details, I'm sure it will be great. Final Deletion style smoke & mirrors will cover up Decay's weaknesses and Rosemary will be up for trying to out-crazy Matt.
>>
>>1667058
b a s e d
>>
File: 1467773034861A.jpg (56KB, 832x422px) Image search: [Google]
1467773034861A.jpg
56KB, 832x422px
>>1666801
How does one man save wrestling so much?
>>
File: 1829938922.jpg (45KB, 268x268px) Image search: [Google]
1829938922.jpg
45KB, 268x268px
>when you realize all of Broken Matt's big matches are going to be filmed as ebin kino deleting fools
>>
>Broken Matt will make a rehash appearance on WWE in 4 years time

Ruh roh
>>
>implying this shit isn't gay and stale

Get laid, you retarded nerds.
>>
File: finger lickin good.gif (2MB, 262x255px) Image search: [Google]
finger lickin good.gif
2MB, 262x255px
>>1666801
I might have to fire up the DVR again because I need to watch some this wrestle kino.
>>
How much steam can they have left in this angle? I give it six months at most.
>>
>>1669820
october is their mania so its fine as long as it lasts til then
>>
>>1669843
What do you guys think will happen? Jeff rusing his bro? Other way around? Or just become normal again like nothing happen?
>>
File: maxel.jpg (132KB, 918x812px) Image search: [Google]
maxel.jpg
132KB, 918x812px
>>1669820
Everytime I think they can't possible top themselves, they hit me with something new and unexpected.

>Broken Matt eating a fan's face
>Broken Matt using mind control on a fan
>Broken Matt taking off his boot and beating the hell out of someone with it
>Brother Nero putting Al Snow through a table
>Brother Nero putting himself through a table
>Brother Nero singing his own entrance music
>Broken Reby

I'm really just waiting for Broken Maxel at this point.
>>
>>1669853
They will win the tag belts probably

Keep the gimmick going until Nero undeletes himself and wrap up this bloodfeud
>>
>>1669856
At this point, it's like a freakish car accident. You just can't look away.
>>
>>1669820
They're going to Bound For Glory and will probably win the tag belts there. I'd expect a rematch with Decay and more kino with them for a month or two after BFG. The Wolves will be back in action to provide a credible challenger at that point.

Beyond that, I really don't know. The angle is just too weird to predict.
>>
https://mobile.twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/769327622945968128

So does matt just never want to work with the WWE again? TNA is on its deathbed
>>
>>1669949
>TNA is on its deathbed

ratings are up, its under new management, recent shows have gotten good reviews.
>>
I always think Matt is about to jump the shark with his Broken stuff, but that stuff with Jeff recently was oddly very solid and weird. I am interested to see what this looks like.
>>
>>1669953
Hasn't it moved broadcasters like three times. What the fuck is pop tv lol
>>
>>1669964
Yes but even on poptv ratings have gone up 15% despite its changing its broadcast date due to smackdown. If you put out a good product people will watch it
>>
>>1669949
>TNA is on its deathbed
People have been saying that for years, and it's never been less true. New management, new talent, high locker-room morale, sale is just around the corner. Ratings are up on POP despite the network being small and ill-suited to the product, so they'll be in a good position to talk to a bigger platform when the contract winds up.
>>
>>1669949
>So does matt just never want to work with the WWE again?

Why would he?
>Gets a fat paycheck to work 4 dates a month for TNA and take whatever Indy dates he chooses
>Has complete creative control over his own character
>Has full support of TNA management
>Is having lots of fun
>Easy schedule puts him at home with his wife and kid most of the time

If he went back to WWE
>Grueling schedule and would have to pay all of his travel expenses
>Never home with wife and kid
>Have to sign over his best character creation to WWE "Creative"
>Have no creative control over his character
>Have to stick to scripted lines or face punishment
>No fun
>Get buried and jobbed out on Superstars eventually like the Dudleys.

>TNA is on its deathbed
I guess someone forgot to tell Billy Corgan that since he's now president and funding it with his own rock star millions. I guess someone forgot to tell POP that too because their president loves the show and it gets the highest rating of any show on the channel.
>>
File: matt_brawler.jpg (52KB, 610x320px) Image search: [Google]
matt_brawler.jpg
52KB, 610x320px
>>1669949
https://mobile.twitter.com/MATTHARDYBRAND/status/769664240680665088

He did it again
>>
>>1670061
B R O K E N
R
O
K
E
N
>>
>>1670061
REPAIR HIM MATT
>>
>>1670061
THE BROKEN CREW GROWS EVERYDAY
>>
File: fam.jpg (234KB, 1071x1071px) Image search: [Google]
fam.jpg
234KB, 1071x1071px
The First Family of Professional Wrestling.
>>
>>1670235
i wish all these people the best in life
>>
>>1670235
Is Benjamin making money off merch sales?
>>
>>1670348
yeah probably

i bought the shirt
>>
>>1670235
>when matt deletes you he has senor benjamin bury you. then matt uses his magic to raise your broken self as his zombie
DEEPEST LORE
>>
File: love.jpg (75KB, 531x360px) Image search: [Google]
love.jpg
75KB, 531x360px
>>1670341
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.