[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He had a thousand rest holds never drew one dime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: chris-jerico-profile.png (98KB, 300x292px) Image search: [Google]
chris-jerico-profile.png
98KB, 300x292px
He had a thousand rest holds

never drew one dime
>>
you saw he never drew a dime

but i count 1004 dimes
>>
If I had a hold for every dime Jericho drew... I'd have...

ZERO HOLDS
>>
QUIET
>>
NOT ONE DIME
>>
have of them were arm bars though
>>
File: mademereply.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
mademereply.gif
1MB, 200x150px
THIS. WHOLE. THREAD.
>>
>>
>>1667081
that was haitch
>>
>>1667166
I don't recall anyone ever caring about HHH.
>>
>it aint me plays
>>
File: hhhgotcucked.jpg (44KB, 640x451px) Image search: [Google]
hhhgotcucked.jpg
44KB, 640x451px
>>1667081
>>1667166
>>1667686

Nobody cared about Gaytch or Jericho feuding over a dog, or any other match on that card. It was the ''''''''''''main event''''''''''' but didn't even close RAW, it always ended with the nWo. The go home show ended with Hogan leg dropping Rock and Hall stunnering Austin

If any of them were the draw in that terrible feud, it was HHH. Jericho was the fourth wheel behind HHH, Stephanie, and a dog. At least Gaytch got a pop or two when he came back, Jericho was finished.
>>
>>1667702
blah blah blah and smackdown always ended with hogan vs vince. shut the fuck up you cunt. jericho was a draw and angle was not
>>
Fucking midget
>>
File: WM18.jpg (25KB, 228x320px) Image search: [Google]
WM18.jpg
25KB, 228x320px
>>1667776
What are you on about? Who mentioned Angle? lmao

Jericho wasn't even the main focus in his '''''''''''''''''feud'''''''''''. He was like I said, behind Stephanie, Gaytch, and a dog. This was in the prime of his career, and he didn't boost ratings or buyrates in his original 2007. Armageddon & Royal Rumble (his first two PPVs back) buys were down from the previous year. At no point in his career was he a draw

And no, Cuck Angle wasn't a draw either
>>
>>1667786
*in his original 2007 return
>>
>>1667786
Why are you still so obsessed with wrestling Goldberg?
>>
>>1667804
>Why are you still so obsessed with wrestling Goldberg?

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1667807
I believe your hate boner for Jericho has lead this poster to imply you are Goldberg, a famously salty person also with a hate bones for Jericho due to having his ass kicked by him, for humorous effect.
>>
>>1667808
>Hate boner

What? You can be based and not be a draw, plenty of people fit that category. Jericho is the GOAT manlet, but was never a draw.
>>
>>1667786
talkin about wm 19 and its shit buys
>>
>>1667810
OK ryback
>>
>>1667813
I wouldn't blame that on Angle desu, the fact that the focus was on Hogan/Vince and Rock/Austin destroyed that buyrate. Nobody wanted to see a 50 year old vs a 60 year old non wrestler, and everyone saw Rock/Austin a shitload of times already. Nobody knew it was Austin's last match, and the build up was shit. Rock, a cocky heel, saying he's done it all except beat Austin. There was nothing on the line, even if Rock won he would have still been behind Austin in the feud.
>>
>>1667814
Again, what? Ryback & Jericho are friends, he was on his podcast
>>
Wm19 was borks fault
>>
>>1667821
A running joke amongst fans is pointing out Rybacks many similarities to Goldberg in look, moveset and booking.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.