[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Paul London and Brian Kendrick's Excellent Adventures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: zkn1_excellent_adventures.jpg (76KB, 368x500px) Image search: [Google]
zkn1_excellent_adventures.jpg
76KB, 368x500px
Is that the best shoot interview of all time?
>>
>>1665429
this and Honky's first one
>>
>>1665435
You talking about The Honky Tonk Man?
>>
>>1665429
Do they talk about the showers?
>>
File: londonkendrick.png (352KB, 812x439px) Image search: [Google]
londonkendrick.png
352KB, 812x439px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iJCuMAOnio

wwe misused theses, guys, they should have been to cool DUDE WEED stoner tag team.
>>
>>1665429
Paul's a prick that tries too hard to be the chill guy
>>
>>1666134
Hi hunter!
>>
>>1665429
I heard the sequel to this was apologetic as fuck
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDH5Cp7_4Iw
What did Paul mean by this?
>>
>>1665441
yes
>>
>>1666149
never watched that because those shoots are expensive af, still looks funny from the trailers though
>>
>>1666140
>Paul is the only person Paul has shat on
>>
>>1666217
HHH got the most, basically called him a faggot at one point.
>>
i think since this shoot kendrick has got his shit togther, stopped smoking the wacky tabacky, hit the weights, and got a clue, so he some how wormed himself back into the wwe so he can make money again and not be a stoner loser in his late 30's

London got lucky lucha underground is a thing and will no doubt move to mexico where he will wrestle in cmill while tripping on ayahuasca and whispering "HHH still sucks dude"
>>
>>1665429
Just a couple of bigmouth manlet faggots.
>>
>>1666153
>zayn isn't even 1/10th as entertaining as he was as generico

what went wrong?
>>
>>1666295
It's not a believable main event character in the big leagues
>>
Didnt London say HHH was a pussy scared of RVD in one of these?
>>
>>1666246
I'm glad Kendrick got his shit together. So London still hasn't gotten his shit together yet?
>>
>>1666791
london recently appeared in the new lucha underground season promo so he seems to be doing some stuff.

he is the weird dude with the top hat near the checker board lucha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0tO2aIkKjo
>>
>>1666819
Two of the tapings I went o had him come out and didn't recognize him.
Thought they were a comedy trio that would lose quick but they worked well together and everyone loved them so he seems to have found a good spot
>>
>>1666336

A lot of people were, RVD was a legit shoot fighter backstage if he had issues with you
>>
>>1666153
Fuck, I'm getting a Christian Bale from Harsh Times vibe from London in this and I fucking love it. Where can I find more promos of him with this persona?
>>
>>1667295
>a legit shoot fighter
he just trained MMA, not everybody who can throw a kick or can probably put someone in a hold is a "legit shoot fighter"
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.