[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you go from this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 11

How do you go from this?
>>
to what?
>>
File: Broken Hardy Boyz.jpg (204KB, 1200x1089px) Image search: [Google]
Broken Hardy Boyz.jpg
204KB, 1200x1089px
>>1664797
to this
>>
>>1664800
Matt Hardy is a literal cuck
>>
by aging like fine wine
>>
latest hardy kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sj1QD-tunos
>>
>>1664796
Lita deleted when?
>>
>>1664808
Jeff is so fat.
>>
>>1664800
By re-inventing yourself late in your career and doing something truly original at a time when Pro Wrestling is excruciatingly stale.
>>
>>1664796
How do you go from being cucked by a crackwhore and upstaged by your little brother to being the main draw and married to a hot latina?
>>
>>1664810
Isn't she retired? Lita can't be deleted. Besides, Matt Hardy would prefer to delete Edge but he's under contract to WWE
>>
>>1664817
Lita is still employed by the WWE and can be found at every PPV pre-show collecting a paycheck and drunkenly stumbling through every line while everyone tries to keep a straight face while saying she's an inspirational figure inside wrestling.
>>
>>1664808
This episode of kino was somewhat of a weak entry. Matt wasn't to blame. Brother Nero is severely hampered by a knee injury and Abyss wrestled the most plodding and slow match I've ever seen him have and that is saying something.

Crowd was into it, Broken Matt was awesome as usual and Brokenkino vs Decaykino has unlimited potential. I'm sure they'll pick it up again next week.
>>
>>1664808
Jesus fucking Christ, Jeff's knock off "kino" act is pathetic.
>>
File: hardy_steen.jpg (130KB, 646x776px) Image search: [Google]
hardy_steen.jpg
130KB, 646x776px
>>1664816
Matt has been awesome for a while. His ROH Big Money Matt gimmick was great, unfortunately it was ROH and hardly anyone was watching.

His anti-bullying vignette and feud with Steen was criminally underrated. He's just so good solo and as a heel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqZOH4Z8ta0
>>
>>1664808
I have no idea what decay is but they're still more interesting than anything in WWE's tag division
>>
>>1664800
You DELETE a cheating whore
>>
>>1664822
Why everyone ended so broken after the cheating angle except for Edge? In fact, he got a massive push that made him into a main eventer
>>
>>1664847
>Piano cover of I Can Slap a Tomato
Beautiful.
>>
>>1664850
Very true.

One of Billy Corgan's pet projects. They do wrestlekino as well. Decay is Rosemary, Abyss, and Crazzy Steve. Kind of hard to describe exactly what they are but just as hard to stop watching.
>>
>>1664866
Well, that's how cheating works, isn't it? You have one cuck, one slut and a chad.
>>
File: spardot 2.jpg (131KB, 750x892px) Image search: [Google]
spardot 2.jpg
131KB, 750x892px
Based Broken Big Money Matt BTFO wewist

Is he /ourguy/
>>
>>1664866
Lita was top heel of the women there until she retired.
>>
What the heck do all these words mean can someone help me understand kino and all that
>>
>>1664880

wtf i love matt hardy now
>>
File: spardot.jpg (145KB, 750x918px) Image search: [Google]
spardot.jpg
145KB, 750x918px
The Mad Man.
>>
File: kino.png (153KB, 1254x1138px) Image search: [Google]
kino.png
153KB, 1254x1138px
>>1664887
Here you go, bud.
>>
>>1664905

what happened to his teeth? i notice his bottom teeth are pretty bad but his top teeth look fake. also jeff hardys teeth last night looked perfect and fake. also i think ec3 might have fake top teeth. are all tna wrestlers required to get fake teeth?
>>
>>1664800
By getting broken.
>>
>>1664874
They say making the cheating into an angle was Matt Hardy's idea. I guess he expected the audience to side with him and hate Edge for being a backstabbing scumbag but Matt made a huge miscalculating
>>
>>1664979
Yes, Matt saw it as an opportunity to get his big break as a huge babyface, might as well try to spin a shitty situation to your advantage, right? Thing is, Edge ate him alive in every promo, while Matt struggled to form coherent sentences among his stuttering, and people in general don't have much sympathy for cucks.
>>
>>1664808
Hardyz?

More like Fatyz am I right?
>>
>>1664808
>Both brothers are fat
>Both are going bald and trying to hide it
>Both are throwing gimmicks left and right to hide how lackluster they are in ring

This is it. This is how it happened.

This is how the Hardy Boys died.
>>
>>1665011
>Both are throwing gimmicks left and right to hide how lackluster they are in ring

They've struck gold with the Broken angle. I can honestly say that I've never seen anything like it in wrestling before. It really is a breath of fresh air when everything else is so stale and repeats of repeats of repeats.
>>
>>1665029
It WAS a breath of fresh air when it was just Matt.

Now that Jeff is in on it, it's reeking of later days NWO
>>
>>1665029
>Never in my life have I felt an energy in the building like I did when Broken Matt deleted Brother Nero at the Impact Wrestling show. It was next level shit, like a extraordinary xylophone induced state. The guy had complete unfettered control of the crowd the entire time, like some weird broken pro wrestling pied piper. It was amazing.
>You just have to experience it for yourself in person, I cannot do it justice with words.
>>
File: 516898-20140129-1717321.jpg (29KB, 641x360px) Image search: [Google]
516898-20140129-1717321.jpg
29KB, 641x360px
>>1664800
Id say thats progress.
Matt has a wife he loves
A child he loves
Almost all his career his worked with in some capacity his brother.
Goes to tna which the plugs about to get pulled.
Become broken
Save wrestling.
Now granted this anon would rather take lita of reby based on looks this doesnt change the fact that shes a cheating whore
So all and all a big improvement to the fatt hardy of yesteryear who was.unemployed getting arrested and making fake videos about him killing himself
>>
>>1665033
Jeff is going to fuck off to the WWE when his contract ends anyway which will leave room for more Broken Matt wrestlekino in TNA.
>>
>>1665065
When's his contract up anyway? I thought for sure he was going to fuck off after Final Deletion
>>
>>1665075
January, I think.
>>
>>1664805
No. A literal cuck would just accept she was fucking another guy. He didn't. Just because a woman cheats doesn't make a guy a cuck. Get your shit straight.
>>
>>1665087
Good, he can fuck off back to WWE and sell garish armwarmers to children, as long as Matt can keep being entertaining somewhere else, in fact, I think the association with Brother Nero is actively hurting Matt's character right now.
>>
>>1664800
brokesquad looking pretty sick desu
>>
File: BullyRay2.jpg (21KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
BullyRay2.jpg
21KB, 280x390px
>>1665146
Matt's not stupid enough to sign his best gimmick over to WWE's "creative." It would require him to be on the road all the time as opposed to a fat paycheck for working 4 dates a month plus whatever Indy dates he wants.

Besides, I'm sure he saw what happened to Bubba Ray after he re-invented himself, got himself in the best shape of his life, became one of the best heels in the industry and parlayed that success into a WWE contract.

Jeff probably is that stupid though.
>>
>>1665237
Bully got fat again. He looks jacked here.
>>
>>1664800
Matt upgraded from Lita hard
>>
File: reby.jpg (217KB, 392x602px) Image search: [Google]
reby.jpg
217KB, 392x602px
>>1665393
Indeed
>>
>>1665393
huge upgrade KEK
>>
File: senorbenjamin.jpg (74KB, 800x467px) Image search: [Google]
senorbenjamin.jpg
74KB, 800x467px
>>1665412
That actually came out of Senor Benjamin's penis.
>>
File: lita.jpg (30KB, 365x518px) Image search: [Google]
lita.jpg
30KB, 365x518px
>>1665416
>There are people on /asp/ RIGHT NOW that would take this over >>1665412
>>
>>1664800
Seriously , if you're implying Reby Sky is a downgrade from Lita, you're wrong
>>
>>1664800
By being a broken, torment soul.

He sacrificed a lot for wrestling even to the point he broke.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.