[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Day Jericho cut his hair and ruined his career.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

>One day there was a man.
>This man was a dude.
>This dudes name was Chis Jericho and he headlined WCW main events.

During the peak of the Monday Night Wars, WWE bought Jericho from WCW and it was the greatest shit of all time.

>Here is a link.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DGsBRImD0po

See how great that was?
Jericho was WCW's Rock.
Jericho was as big if not BIGGER than said Rock.

The Rock was losing out to Jericho on Monday nights, and that's why Vince hired Jericho to go head to head with the Rock.

Anyway - Chris Jericho cut his hair and now sucks.
Everyone with long hair to have ever cut their hair off - have turned into shit.

>Metallica now sucks.
>Kevin Nash now sucks.
>Lenny Kravitz now sucks (although some say he always has)
>Miley Cyrus now sucks n looks like the beebz.

Literally the only example of somebody cutting their hair off after it was long - and being successful - is stone cold.

Do not debate me.

All persons with short hair suck.

Jericho has not been popular since the day he cut his hair off.
Wtf was he even thinking?
The dude is in a band - a rock band of sorts.
The dude NEEDS long hair - it's not like he was goin bald.

So - Chris Jericho singlehandedly ruined his future by cutting his lochs off and being shit.
He lost 30% of his fans - the good fans - and only kept faggot kids around who don't know any better.

Chris Jericho looks like Bon fucking Jovi now.
In fact - he looks like Gordon Ramsey.

Gordon Ramsey is great.

Fuck Chris Jericho.
>>
>>1663872
You blame ALL of this, on his haircut? His haircut didnt change his personality, it was the other way around
>>
File: steiner.jpg (146KB, 512x318px) Image search: [Google]
steiner.jpg
146KB, 512x318px
Shut up bitch
>>
File: braun new hair cut.jpg (133KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
braun new hair cut.jpg
133KB, 1200x675px
>>1663877
Nope, it's all the hair.
Once you cut it - you change for the worse.
>>
>>1663893
Was Heath Slater better before the haircut?
>>
File: 1469809571925.jpg (52KB, 568x629px) Image search: [Google]
1469809571925.jpg
52KB, 568x629px
>>1663899
>>
>>1663893
Scott Steiner and JBL
>>
>>1663872
SCSA :^)
>>
Christian GOAT
Randy Orton
>>
>>1663907
He said Stone Cuck was the only exception
>>
>>1663924
>Christian is another example of someone sucking after getting their hair cut.
>>
>>1663872
I agree with this
>>
Jesus OP i always wondered the sale think
>>
Ricky Steamboat is an edge case. His power level didn't seem to fluctuate between the mullet and bowl cut days.
>>
>>1663952
The bowl cut is naturally a very powerful haircut that only a few men can harness
>>
File: 13ad4b61eerickysteamboat.jpg (32KB, 600x752px) Image search: [Google]
13ad4b61eerickysteamboat.jpg
32KB, 600x752px
>>1663952
I agree

>Also he looked like Bruce Lee
>>
>>1663872

He NEVER EEEEEEVER main evented in WCW.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.