[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready flipbros? Only 2 days before Backlash

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 7

File: wwe-manila.jpg (195KB, 640x891px) Image search: [Google]
wwe-manila.jpg
195KB, 640x891px
Are you ready flipbros?
Only 2 days before Backlash
>>
>>1663788
Vanilla?
>>
>>1663792
first show after some years.
>>
>>1663788
Gotta get your tickets from Shoe Mart,eh?
>>
>Kane
>Burrito

Lolno

I don't think people here would feel Coon Day's antics

I'm sure Fatty, Skanks, AJ and Roman will get cheered
>>
>>1664550
Even fucking Bootyham, Alabama loved New Day
>>
>>1664561
American sense of humor =/= Flip sense of humor

Not saying they will be booed or something but their kind of comedy skits just doesn't work here
>>
>>1664566
>missing the larger point this hard

If 3 gyrating black men in neon colours got over in a backwards shithole like Birmingham they can get over anywhere.

P.S. Kofi is African
>>
>>1664570
>Amerifat having a hard time grasping the concept of cultural differences
>>
>>1664577
>implying I'm American

Swing and a miss buddy
>>
File: image.jpg (83KB, 707x736px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83KB, 707x736px
>>1664566
>>1664577
>>1664585
Stay worked you beta forefingers. You wish you were American, I won the lottery at birth by being born in the most relevant country in the world!
>>
>>1663788
I hope no one gets injured. It's too risky to put up a show for chink-pajeets right before a PPV.
>>
Why does that poster look so... weird/bad ? I mean here in Panama we have ( sometimes ) better posters. And they do it as cheap as possible.
>>
>>1664637
that's a mess though

who's the qt in blue?
>>
>>1664644
Yeah that is true. The poster is more about the companies who support the LXN then the fighters. There is not a lto of money so they do what they can. Her name is Kathleen,the daughter of Azor. ( I do not know who Azor is )
>>
Close up of the fighters. it looks better then the WWE poster. Just my opinion.
>>
>>1663788
Why would WWE go to literally the shittest ASEAN state?
>>
Hope they have a great time, I had the chance to go to a show back in the day, can't remember if it was smackdown or raw though, and it was fucking awesome.

It felt like a mini-wrestlemania, I remember it had HBK vs Jericho and Cena vs JBL and it was fucking stellar.
>>
>>1663788
Mga gagong smarks yan kita-kita tayo sa MOA
>>
>>1664637
People will come to the WWE show regardless of how good their poster looks. This show where everyone looks like a 15 year old's CAW has to put in the work.
>>
File: SHART.jpg (154KB, 486x634px) Image search: [Google]
SHART.jpg
154KB, 486x634px
>>1664608
kys amerishart
>>
>>1664728
Ching chong me so horny you pay now
>>
>>1663788
>Del Rio suspended
>only spic won't get to visit his fellow asian spics
tangina naman e
>>
File: 1472094578402.gif (2MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1472094578402.gif
2MB, 200x170px
>mfw no WWE event in Bulgaria
>>
>>1664779
Of course ! You are totally right with that. It did not mean to talk bad about it. It was more a: Multimillion dollar company and all they could do was this. I am sure that it will be an awesome show.
>>
>>1664942
Jesus, man. Stop being so polite on the internet. It's really disarming, especially around here.
>>
>>1664788
>me so horny
>you pay now
Have sex
>>
>>1664995
Me love you long time
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.