[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this the greatest return in wrestling history?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

Was this the greatest return in wrestling history?
>>
>>1663606
Never drew a dime
>>
>>1663606
How many chairs did he throw in the crowd?
>>
you need to get a clue, and hit the weights.
>>
File: CM Punk Manson.png (379KB, 637x358px) Image search: [Google]
CM Punk Manson.png
379KB, 637x358px
no this was

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbxQCgxNBUU
>>
Live, in this capacity crowd of 50!
>>
>>1663614

absolutely BASED PUNK cucking the everloving piss out of bald patch Jhon

greatest to ever do it boys
>>
>Indy shit
>greatest

Kek
>>
>>1663636
Are you triggered, my trailer park friend?
>>
>>1663606

>free entry with the purchase of a 5xl or larger shirt

zero dimes
>>
>>1663606
Who?
>>
I was there and marked out like fucking crazy. I have been going to PWG shows since 2006 at the old Jewish center so I love PWG but lately it has been super SJW with a crowd of nothing but liberal fat nerd losers.
>>
>overrated as fuck indy manlet who only got over by hurting the guys he was working with (which he got away with since he was the boss and indy manlets would do anything for twenty dollars)
>>
>>1664152
>Chikara Season 15 finale
>My boy Hallowicked wins a radical hard fought match against Icarus and Eddie Kingston
>Princess Kimberlee comes out and cashes in on him
>This is supposed to be good
>Hallowicked seems to actually fend her off and there's an actual match despite him being gassed to fuck
>relief.png
>Kimberlee wins anyway and takes his title
>Neckbeards and nu-males jeer in euphoria
Not even the outlaws are safe from this shit, I need a safe space from safe spaces.
>>
>>1664056
>free entry
>PWG

Imagine being this hilariously fucking wrong.
>>
>>1664152
I stopped watching it around 2014, just too much wrist locking and sjw crowd, also I hate how hard they try to be wrestlers, it's cringe worthy, uew is a lot better
>>
Literally fucking who?
>>
>>1663614
that would have been a lot better if they didnt blow their load and have him come back after just two weeks
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.