[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are legitimate draws in this company? Pic related

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: reignspepe.jpg (44KB, 496x492px) Image search: [Google]
reignspepe.jpg
44KB, 496x492px
Who are legitimate draws in this company?

Pic related
>>
John Cena and AJ Styles. Nobody else
>>
Roman Reigns
Undertaker
John Cena
Brock Lesnar
Randy Orton

Dean Ambrose sells shirts
Seth Rollins is the heel that gets their ass kicked
AJ Styles is for the smarks
>>
File: image.jpg (106KB, 704x517px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
106KB, 704x517px
>>1663498
>Cena

I'm begging you to get laid, lil Tyrone
>>
File: bmj sees a faggot.webm (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bmj sees a faggot.webm
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>1663500
>>
File: 93786036.jpg (476KB, 1454x1000px) Image search: [Google]
93786036.jpg
476KB, 1454x1000px
>>1663523
>cena uses unfunny garbage memes

I believe it
>>
>>1663498
This are the only confirmed draws so far, lets see if Reigns can carry RAW this year but he wasn't a draw last year
>>
Roman Reigns
John Cena
Brock Lesnar
>>
>>1663493
does he really wear contacts?
>>
>>1663499
>AJ Styles is for the smarks
literally invalidates nothing
anyway

>Roman Reigns
non of the shieldetties are draws
>muh mania

>Undertaker
not really anymore, he was one though

>John Cena
objectively correct, draws normies

>Brock Lesnar
kinda shakey right now, he's losing a lot of drawing power due to piss. Also some WWE fans are getting tired of him.

>Randy Orton
see Cena
>>
>>1663523
KEK
>>
>>1663493
>John Cena
>Randy Orton
>Roman Reigns
>Brock Lesnar
>Seth Rollins
>AJ Styles
>slightly Kevin Owens
this is just aleatory
>>
>>1663642
randy never drew a dime
>>
>Seth Rollins and Sami Zayn had an acceptably good match. Dave commented that Zayn might be the best seller in the entire WWE

>Neville and Kevin Owens was MOTN despite being a bit too short

>The New Day/The Club feud is only a month old and its reached critical levels of death and apathy because the fans straight up do not fucking give a single solitary shit about The Club because they have now reached the status of "Generic"

>Vince is preventing Big Cass from wrestling in long matches just like Roman Reigns. He needs to protect them both from being overexposed

>The Dudley Boys contract has been renewed. They were discussing the possibility of Clash of Champions being Shining Stars, Dudley Boys, The Club, and The New Day

>Dana Brooke is fucking garbage and shows no signs of improvement. Dave thought Bayley made the dumbest mistake ever hugging Mick Foley due to Mick's disgustingly detailed past of mistreating ringrats. He also mentioned how Bayley was originally going to be on Smackdown but they traded her for Nikki and Sasha needed a replacement because she's injured.

>WWE triggered a bunch of turbo faggots on Tumblr for the "I like Big Sweaty Men" comment. Bryan went on to discuss how Brawn cannot even fucking do squash matches right and he serves absolutely nothing of remote value.

>Jericho tried a shit load of things to try and get Roman Reigns over and failed.
>>
>>1663647
Lmao,ok
thats why he gets the biggest pops
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.