[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The pop when she returns will be loud, ugly, and highly undeserved.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (90KB, 630x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
90KB, 630x420px
The pop when she returns will be loud, ugly, and highly undeserved.
>>
>>1662792
No
Yes
Yes
>>
>>1662799
It's GOING to be loud, which is why it's gonna be undeserved
>>
>>1662792
it'll probably be a reddit crowd too
>>
>>1662792
Indeed it will.
>>
isnt this like her 4th return because of injuries/wirtten off tv

i think she is going for big shows mot face/heel turns and jerichos comeback records
>>
>>1662792

I can't remember her getting big pops from anyone but the NXT crowd. I know sometimes people chant "we want Sasha" but they're quiet when she's actually out there.
>>
>>1663103
The "you deserve it" chants were cringeworthy.
>>
>>1663108

She's a caramel manlet. Everyone here knows that based Billie Kay is the actual future. Four Horsewomen are talent-less hacks.
>>
>>1663100
It's her own fault, she keeps nearly killing herself with poorly performed dangerous spots every other match.
>>
And someone else will get whore/slut chants if she comes back.
>>
>>1663171
Becketty?
>>
>>1662792
She deserves all the praise she gets you berrypicking cunt
>>
File: image_15.jpg (41KB, 363x356px) Image search: [Google]
image_15.jpg
41KB, 363x356px
>>1663201
>>
>>1663201
Every single match she botches and almost kill her opponent
>>
>>1663208
That's just not true
>>
Botch banks deserves to mop floors at a ghetto grocery store, cause that's the kind of nigger trash she is
>>
>>1663201
>berrypicking
>WHAT
>>
Her performances on the main roster showed one thing: she refused to listen to the instructors down in NXT when they told her to slow down.
Almost every match she's in, she botches an unnecessary move that adds little to the match. She needs to settle the fuck down, because she's dangerous in the ring. She's shortening her career. It's stupid, it's not fair on her opponents and it's not fair on her fans.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.