[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A viewing of the UFC: Evolution of Punk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 7

File: cm-punk-evolution-of-punk-video.jpg (438KB, 1000x656px) Image search: [Google]
cm-punk-evolution-of-punk-video.jpg
438KB, 1000x656px
>be me 23 year old Chicago native
>decide to watch CM Punk's documentary "The Evolution of Punk"
>quickly realize it's not a documentary but some sort of reality TV thing like The Hills
>instantly start seething
>CM Punk struggles in training because he can't pick up on the techniques properly
>they immediately then have him have his first real practice fight
>gets rekt by an actual fighter who looked like he had to painfully hold back the whole time
>bunch of editing aswell to not show how CM Punk got taken down when he was just standing up or when they had to break the guy away
>they continue these practice fights in which he continues to lose
>Punk then eats donuts and stuff's himself in some steakhouse
>he then complains about being fat
>workout_montage.mp4
>AJ Lee does nothing but starts giving Punk compliments anytime the camera is on her
>really this is all she does
>Punk now calls generic bro stock character Dana White
>Dana tells how everyone has Punk's respect and that he knows he's working hard
>Punk replies about how he hasn't been going to training that much because he's so far away
>audience_laugh_track.mp3
>Punk then moves a new apartment to be closer to training but with some uninspired shenanigans including a stuck moving truck and some playful banter between AJ and Phil
>episode ends with Punk's dog leaving a huge endless streak of piss all over their new place while Punk just wipes it with his foot and some towel

Your thoughts on this "Documentary"
>>
tl;dr
>>
I kinda think CM Punk's fight is going to expose the UFC as fixed, something tells me the ending will be botched and people will notice it's fixed
>>
Phil is a mess.
>>
>>1662403
I think that's it's great that AJ finally followed her dream of being an actress.
>>
>>1662431
It is fixed that's obvious
>>
>>1662403
I like it. Its like following the perspective a a man thats about to be executed
>>
>>1662403
It's kind of surreal to see Punk on TV again, and especially working for the "competition".
>>
>>1662478
This. Like a lemming approaching the cliff edge.
>>
>>1662488
Dana White is literally on his hands and knees providing Vince any orifice he wants as you typed that
>>
>>1662502
Notice the quotes around competition.
>>
GOAT
>>
What a nerd
>>
>>1662666
my bad anon
>>
way to get everything EXCEPT punk in focus in the shot, dumbass.

why are current day photographers and camera men so fucking incompetent?
>>
Punk eventually realizes he made a terrible mistake.
>>
>>1662444
wow you sure convinced me
>>
>>1662431
>>1662444
Or punk could win since he's been getting private training from the some of the best trainers in mma and his opponent has 4 fights, 2 of them being amateur and only one in the UFC and his gym has only put out 3 mildly successful fighters.
>>
>>1662771

It's meant to show the environment around him made him who he is you dimwit.
>>
>>1662444
Agreed, I like how ufc yards want to pretend that it isn't scripted, just looks at the Nate vs Irish gobblin, Nate kept going down which was really fucking weird and then the judges choose the Irish gobblin when it was Nate that had won.
>>
>>1662403

He's probably going to an hero after this is all over and AJ leaves him for McGregor.
>>
>>1663296
>AJ leaves him for McGregor.
nah trent or jay lethal.
>>
>>1663269
He could freakin' train in a hyperbolic time chamber with Don Frye in his prime and he'll still get killed by this upcoming month
>>
I think the entire show is a work. He isnt actually that bad of a fighter and is only pretending to suck for the show and when the fight happens he will show his real skills and be like I showed you
>>
>>1663468
or....the fight is fixed for him to win. Seems simpler.
>>
File: image.jpg (78KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
78KB, 720x405px
>>1663290

Fuck you.

Nate tried to take him down at least four times that match, and was barely successful once.

McGregor knocked down out 3 times.

Bitch ass crybaby. Probably gonna say Nate injuried his knee before the match
>>
>>1663501
>seething
>>
>>1663501
> el torito is now pretending to be a fighter instead of a wrestler
This place is such a magnet for autism
>>
File: luchaqueer.png (32KB, 480x258px) Image search: [Google]
luchaqueer.png
32KB, 480x258px
>>1663501
>>
File: 1470002711418.gif (4MB, 598x504px) Image search: [Google]
1470002711418.gif
4MB, 598x504px
>>1663501
>McGregor knocked down out 3 times.

big fuckin deal. not like they dazed him or anything of that nature. he let him get up right after because he has a shit ground game. I agree he won 2 rounds to 3 but lets not pretend like Nate being knocked down means literally anything. same with making him bleed
>>
>>1663569
Obvious troll is obvious. Nobody is that retarded.

Conor knocked Nate on his ass like 4 times. The end.
>>
>>1662403
>be me 23 year old Chicago native

translation: I live in Naperville
>>
File: 838368.jpg (26KB, 350x367px) Image search: [Google]
838368.jpg
26KB, 350x367px
>>1663620
what did the knock downs lead to? are you the kind of idiot who thinks a take down is significant even if they don't do anything with it?
>>
>>1662444
I still say Gustaffson won that fight against Jones.
>>
>>1663290
Dana handpicks the judges, so it always go for the guy he wants to win.
>>
>>1663626

taking your opponent down literally scores points you enormous fucking retard
>>
Connor won rounds 1-2-4. Go watch the fight and if you disagree you are a fucking retard. John McCarthy, who was in the fucking octagon with them, even said that Nate would have won round 4 if he pressed against Connor, but he didn't do it.
>>
>>1663315
>inb4 she signs a Brazzers deal
>>
So ok, the fight can be rigged so Punk can win, but for how long can Dana milk this cow? Wouldn't other fighters start a scandal if he's rigged to win over and over?
>>
To be fair, the fights they've shown are over a year old, though he probably still sucks
>>
I believe they will go with a finish similar to when Kimbo lost in ten seconds. Punk catching the other guy with a lucky punch might seem at least somewhat credible
>>
Hey mandrama faggots, you know it's real right?
>>
>>1663625
Punk himself is from either Lockport or Lemont. Some really tough places to grow up.
>>
>>1664022
Hey manfucking autist,you know the big fights are rigged right?
>>
>>1664022
Hahaha
>>
>>1664022

>real

Wait until Cuck Man Punk exposes Dana White and the UFC after he gets stiffed by Mick and gets """"""mistreated""""""
>>
>>1662403
I used to believe in CM Punk. For years I did not understand why people would stop and stare at me in the street. Children would run up to me, laughing, and throw dung in my face. I carried on, oblivious to the reason for my public humilation. Then one day a close friend told me why. I didnt understand, CM Punk was just so straight edge, had great ring work, especially without roidbotch. I, foolishly, ignored his advice and continued to watch an indie vanilla midget cooked up out of nothing to account for what should have been a blindingly obvious flaw at the core of our mandrama. I soldiered on, watching wondrously entertaining matches of Punk. All the time I had this vague , sort of itching, discomfort in my anus. I ignored it, but as I continued to work the pain became worse, You could imagine my surprise when one day, in frustration at my increasing rectal irritation, I hurriedly pulled down my pants, pulled up a mirror behind me, and bending down so my head was firmly between my knees, I stared straight into the gaping hole that was my anus. What I saw horrified me. Besides all the wingnuts I caught a glimpse of something so terrifying that my mind almost refused to believe it. But somehow I managed to retain control of my senses and forced myself to observe the crawling horror that was so inflamming the delicate tissues of my sphincter and the passages within. It was CM Punk dildo. How could I have missed it? There it was! Working its way rthymatically up and down my arse! Oh sweet Jesus the trauma was almost too great for me to bear. But I held on to my sanity. Drastic action was obviously needed. Quickly I drowned myself in BMJ and the based big dawg. Within minutes the pain had gone! The dildo of Phil had vanished! I was saved!
>>
>>1662403
So you loved it?
>>
>>1662403
>be me 23 year old

18 fucking plus kiddo
>>
Who /larry/ here?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tHZ8O2pI3xY
>>
>>1664279
It was interesting to watch a televised man's denial. He likes to call it "positive thinking"
>>
>>1664290
Shut up Pajeet
>>
>>1662403
Look, I'm not going to say he doesn't have a chance. This is supposed to be showing his training, right from scratch so it's understandable he doesn't know jack. But didn't he even go to RAW shows with attire referencing some MMA gym? I even remember Brock mentioning it. If that's the case, shouldn't he have at least some semblant of MMA knowledge?

Right now I feel like he doesn't stand a chance, but I hope the guy impresses me. His place was never in the WWE in the first place.
>>
File: 8e8.png (102KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
8e8.png
102KB, 600x730px
>>1666582
>you will never lick AJ Lee's face
>>
File: 1471833231741.png (215KB, 390x524px) Image search: [Google]
1471833231741.png
215KB, 390x524px
>>1666635
>>
>>1666628
I think it was but he just has too many personal issues and insecurities based on his dysfunctional upbringing with his parents. He should've tried getting therapy or something before making the big decisions like

1.) Walk out the WWE at last notice
2.) Put everyone on blast on that Podcast
3.) Sign up for MMA

Now I'm not saying he doesn't have a chance at returning to the WWE but he's probably just worried at how he'll be treated if he returned so he's gonna milk this match out and probably continue writing his comic books.
>>
Some people in life experiences that one hard bump/trauma that changes their life around and helps them understand their actions a bit better. Unfortunately I don't think he's one of the people.
>>
>>1666628
He practiced BJJ for years "apparently" and came out with a gym hoodie during his match with Brock at SummerSlam.
>>
>>1666647
He mismanaged the whole situation. If he wanted to come down hard on the E for their decisions, he should have written all that shit down, think long and hard, then talk about it on the podcast properly.The scatter-brained approach he used makes him come off as a petulant child who didn't get his toy.
>>
>>1662403

>more time spent driving in his car or standing around while his "trainers" patronize him in some office with no furniture
>>
>>1666647
Why would he want to return to a company who

1. Almost got him killed by not diagnosing or treating his MRSA staph infection
2. Forced him to work through concussions and other injuries, while giving him practically no off time to heal, and then rushing him back when they did.
3. Refused to pay him royalties, which let Punk sue them for more money than he would've gotten anyway
4. Fired him on his wedding day
5. Allegedly treated his wife like shit, despite her keeping out of the situation, until she wasn't comfortable showing up to work anymore

And that's not even getting into some of the other complaints that he had.

That's a lot of shit to get over, man.
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.