[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Michelle McCool has skin cancer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

File: cancer.jpg (80KB, 935x602px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
80KB, 935x602px
>>
>>1660140
Undertaker on suicide watch
>>
Who?
>>
Feel better soon
>>
REST

IN

PEACE
>>
Girls are idiots when it comes to this stuff, I know one that goes from Paige->orange every summer with no protection and ends up peeling like every month from May to September She gonna get the cancer by 30 I'm guessing.
>>
>>1660158
Fucking gross
>>
>>1660175
She has almost a Chyna tier clit as well, just a disaster of a human being
>>
>>1660140
Skin cancer is very easy to cure, no big deal, she'll make it.
>>
Artificial tanning: Not even once.
>>
>>1660158
She's British yeah?
>>
>>1660586
Nah I'm Canadian she's just generic white Canadian
>>
>>1660604
You smash?
>>
>has
Are you retarded?
>>
>>1660604
>white
>Canadian
Pick one
>>
>>1660640
>you
>white
Pick one
>>
>implying the sun causes skincancer
lmao
the only reason the "le sunscreen" meme is pushed so hard is because the sun gives you vitamin D which boosts t-levels. Sunscreen companies are run by jews who want to make a world of beta nu-male cucks
>>
>>1660647
>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF
pick all three
>>
>>1660622
Got her pants off once I burst out laughing cause she has Chyna clit and she wasn't into it no more.
>>
how much older is taker than her?
>>
>>1661000
15 years
>>
>>1660140
KEK
>>
Finally the deadman will have a deadwoman
>>
>>1660183
Pics?
>>
>>1661103
I wish, this was before nudes were rampant and it was like the first time taking her out. I'm still in touch with her tho maybe I can get some.
>>
do you guys think she's gonna be ok
>>
>>1661114
>>
>>1660664
There are actually people that view the world this way.
>>
>>1660680
why the fuck you lyin? why you always lyin? ohhhh mmyyyy goooodddd why the fuck you lyin?
>>
File: tan mom.jpg (68KB, 1200x948px)
tan mom.jpg
68KB, 1200x948px
>>1660158
the light skinned guys here do the same shit in the summer due to proximity to ocean beaches. we just get it even worse because of the """""extreme cases""""" being from women like tan mom
>>
>>1662703
Why would I lie about not getting laid?
>>
>>1662668

Fucking lol.

>>1662727

Because you're lying about you being the one who turned her down, not the other way around.

Keep doing it though, I fucking love bullshitters like you, it's hilarious.
>>
>>1662748
I didn't turn her down at all I even posted she turned me down, did you not even read it? I reacted poorly to it and she bailed and sorta hates me now.
>>
>>1662762
Stop lying bro, it's getting embarrassing at this point.
>>
>>1662762
Stfu no one gives a shit
>>
Undertaker vs. Cancer at WM33?
>>
>>1662762
Take a shower, hit the weights, get a clue.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.