[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why haven't the WWE hired KINNNGGG yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: KingRoss1.jpg (67KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
KingRoss1.jpg
67KB, 640x640px
Why haven't the WWE hired KINNNGGG yet?
>>
Maybe if he takes a shower, hit the weights and get a clue
>>
because hes a liberal cuck
>>
>>1659819
gain the height
>>
>>1659822
Actually KING is the most non-liberal at what culture
>>
>>1659829
wtf i love KING now
>>
>thinking an alpha male like vince, who bends over for other alphas like bork and rocky would hire a cuck, and a british one at that

theres a reason people like morrison and cuck man phil no longer work there
>>
>>1659819
>somehow manages to be more cringe than Blampied
>>
>there are people right now on /asp/ that watch WatchCuck Wrestling unironically.

Explain yourselves, cucks.
>>
>>1659855
Fast Count is a solid fast wrapup of weekly wrestling news, Simon Miller vids are generally ok.

Fite me
>>
>You catcall a woman at a bar

>Pacitti would complain to have you leave the bar
>Blampied would do nothing but the next day tell everyone at whatculture how you are a terrible person
>Simon would be chill and pull you to the side and explain to you why you cant do that, then buy you a pint
>KING would join in and cat call

So by this I am I

Ross > Simon > Blampied > Pacitti
>>
Isn't he the only one who actually enjoyed The Final Deletion?
>>
>>1659864
>Jack would be outside trying to convince the bouncer he's old enough to drink
>>
>>1659819
WhatCulture adding the 15 year old dude and this walking load of cholesterol was what ruined the channel and made me unsubscribe.

Shame they swapped a certain style of videos for cheap views and laughs from YouTube kids and """"Smarks""""".
>>
>>1659819
His intros are good, I'll give him that.
>>
Because he's an unfunny cunt. Dunno.
Jack the Jobber > All of whatculture staff
>>
>>1659855
I only watch the ones with King and Simon
>>
>>1659851
their american personalities are much worse and come off as rejected gawker """journalists"""

>>1659864
i don't think blampied is as bad as people say but he definitely comes off as the fakest guy on the whole channel also I'm convinced that he owns whatculture since he shows up on their other channels too
>>
>>1659819
The intros to his videos have gone from charming to a nuisance way too damn quickly. I don't want to wait a minute plus for the actual video to start.
>>
>all these americans who can't understand class geordie banter
baka
>>
>>1662420
I liked it more when he just shouted King
>>
>>1662436
Right? Simple and effective. Popularity got to him.
>>
>>1659871
cheeky
>>
>>1659859
Jack is a cunt
>>
King is based as fuck. He gives no fucks and is only in it for some tatty-bo-jangles. Which is why he is the only one that does not suck Sashas feminine dick. King Ross is the hero /asp/ needs. Seeing as he is the laddiest lad that ever ladded you should respect him for his top shelf banter. Neville should try a King Ross gimmick since they are both geordies.
>>
>>1659819
they have enough fat autists
>>
Ross, Blampied, Jack, and Simon are the only relevant people from whatculture.
>>
File: tumblr_o9k1pb26UE1qa8z2jo2_500.jpg (73KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o9k1pb26UE1qa8z2jo2_500.jpg
73KB, 500x278px
ITS JOHN O CLOCK
>>
>>1662853
GET IN THERE
>>
>>1661156
>i don't think blampied is as bad as people say
He literally hates the Attitude era for its portrayal of women, despite the fact is objectively the most loaded era in terms of good characters and mic work. The fucker started watching wrestling like 3 years ago.
He pretended to be excited for Nakamura, but he has never watched NJPW.
He also bandwagons on the TNA hate despite having never watching a single episode. Hates the Brother Nero shit because he doesn't get it (of course he doesn't get it, he's an idiot).

It's not that he just comes as fake. He's a literal fake. He probably doesn't even write the booking videos.
>>
>>1662977
Simon and Ross seem to be the only ones that genuinely enjoy wrestling, the rest are seem to just see how much they can get from it.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.