[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sami Zayn should be in the main event

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

>Sami Zayn should be in the main event
>>
>>1659742
Better than Finn, safer than Seth.
>>
>Vince not wanting the potential oil money by making Sami al-Zayn as the face of the company
The only place that he would not draw is Israel and India (maybe Myanmar, but who cares)
>>
File: Salami the Palestinian Warlord.png (325KB, 650x384px) Image search: [Google]
Salami the Palestinian Warlord.png
325KB, 650x384px
>>1659782
>Sami as a pro-Palestine babyface who spends his time bullying Noam Dar for being an Israeli and also a shit wrestler
>gets over with the rest of the world and is the biggest Heel in history to Jews
>>
File: samizayn.jpg (727KB, 1337x934px) Image search: [Google]
samizayn.jpg
727KB, 1337x934px
>>1659742
>>
>>1659742
he shouldn't be dwelling in the midcard with no story
>>
>>1659882

The problem with most of WWE is that there is a lack of time for matches so we're forced to watch guys have the same exact match every week. Zayn's NXT and longer matches are fantastic but his quick stuff is boring. Oh look dive through the turnbuckle for a ddt, oh look a flip over the top rope, beluga kick (i know), and an occasional blue thunderbomb.
>>
>>1659893
Not attacking you per se, but my mind boggles when one claims raw have not enough time for matches yet give Titus 10+ minutes promo.
>>
File: 1451840736449.png (184KB, 421x315px) Image search: [Google]
1451840736449.png
184KB, 421x315px
To be fair, he is one of the most over guys in the company right.

If they will start treating him worse and worse and worse i wouldnt be suprised if it will go into Bryan Wrestlemania 30 territory.
>>
>>1659986
people in America are not going to cheer for a muslim like they did Bryan
>>
Sure, he's a radical Muslim terrorist, but he's a great wrestler
>>
>>1659991
Casuals only know Sami as Canadian, as long as Sami drop his pants with the Arabic font
>>
>>1660096
most people don't even realize that thats arabic
>>
>>1660106
Is it because most Americans don't have map?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.