[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But why was he so butthurt over Jericho? Was he jealous that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: punk-intro.jpg (51KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
punk-intro.jpg
51KB, 642x361px
But why was he so butthurt over Jericho? Was he jealous that Jericho wasn't miserable despite being way older? Was it that Jericho headlined a WM? Was it that Jericho's father wasn't a loser and he thinks that Chris had an easier childhood? Did Punk forget what happened to Jericho's mother? Is Punk a faggot?
>>
>>1659703
>Is Punk a faggot?
Yes
>>
>>1659703
Nobody likes Philip Brooks

There is a reason.
>>
>>1659703

He was being a dick. Jericho was pretty cool about it and didn't take offense, though.
>>
>>1659703
Where you read about Punk hating on Y2J? He always said that Jericho was a great guy to work with and they always showed mutual respect.
>>
>>1659720
Punk shot on him in both AoW podcast episodes.
>>
It's called 'solipsism' - the idea that the universe doesn't really exist outside of your own head. It's an acute form of egotism, and Phil Brooks suffers from it. His 'Chick Magnet Punk' persona is a manifestation of his real thoughts and viewpoints and he believed that if he just WANTED to be the greatest wrestler of all time, then the rest of existence would simply accept that. Whenever he encountered anybody who was greater than him in every way (Jericho), or simply dismissed his own talents as ordinary (HHH, Nash), it caused him actual, very real psychological pain.
>>
>>1659703
no one likes phillip man, cm phil thought hornswoggle was using him
>>
>>1659720
Jericho said, on Edge's podcast thing, that they were supposed to be in a tag match and Jericho was watching hockey up until his music hit, which made Punk upset and he never tagged Jericho in.
>>
>>1659728
very interesting

you see a lot of personalities in sports but i've never seen someone buy their own hype as much as he did. he's basically the male Rousey, a big fish in a small pond with absolutely no perspective whatsoever, who melts down once he finds out he's not half as good as he thought he was
>>
He gave a clear reason why he felt like Jericho was only caring about Punk because of Jerichos podcast. I think Jericho legit cared about Punk tho, atleast I hope so
>>
>>1659703
hes a crybaby faggot that will always be a salty bitch and probably has aspergers and he is only 2nd to bret hart in terms of being a whiny piece of shit who thought he deserved the world.
>>
I'm proud to say I always knew Phil was a hack. Back in the 2011-era, I felt like the ONLY person who thought he was a hack. Everyone online, all the wrestling fans around me, people at live events all worshipped him and if you spoke up about him being a hack, they would sperg out and reach for a holstered weapon under their trench coat

So the fact that I know back in 2011 about 99.9% of you all were Phil fans makes these posts meaningless

Inb4 any memes directed towards this heartfelt piece of biographical heroicism
>>
>>1659981
I didn't watch wrasslin in 2011, suck it nerd.

Also people's opinions change over time.
>>
>>1659703
What happened to JeriGOATS mum
>>
>>1659994
her manfriend pushed her after a fight and she got paralyzed and at the end didn't even recognize Chris anymore, he talks about it in his 1st or 2nd book, pretty emotional
>>
Why does Cuck Man Phil seem to have no friends? What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>1659994
eaten by badgers.
>>
>>1660001
Couldn't be his unbearable personality.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.