[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Olympic Skateboarding

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: sbolympics1.jpg (60KB, 620x315px) Image search: [Google]
sbolympics1.jpg
60KB, 620x315px
ok. Skateboarding. Summer Olympics. Japan. 2020.

what does /asp/ think?

some questions to get you started:

what will the uniforms be? Monster/Red Bull/Rockstar/Nike/Adidas everywhere on everybody? or will the IOC limit sponsor branding on uniforms?

will there be any countries competing besides USA and Brazil?

Will top pros be able to pass a drug test?

Will the women's competition totally suck compared to the men's or will the ladies step up their game?

Will the Olympics ruin skateboarding, or will skateboarding ruin the Olympics?

Will skateboarding being an Olympic sport lose skateboarding the "alternative" sport title?

in the future, will skaters be sponsored on their ability to conform to the Olympic scoring system, and their ability to pass the drug test?
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 187x144px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 187x144px
>uniforms
>spandex
>Leticia Bufoni competing for Brazil

make
this
happen
>>
>park and street events
>80 skaters
>40 men
>40 women

no vert?!
and will they even be able to find 40 women to skate?
>>
USA's in, captain obvious
Brazil
Japan because they are hosting the games
Colombia?
UK
Germany
Scandinavia
who else?
Will China and Russia just find some random skaters and say hey you're gonna be in the Olympics?
>>
>>1659392
I'm going to Nippon during the Olympics to witness the outcome. Most likely not going to be there to watch but only to check out the skateparks. I think longboarding is more suitable since downhill racing is competitive and seeing BMX in the Rio Olympics is just a race with hills added in. I doubt street would be added in. Most likely will have sponsors on a numbered vest and on their helmet.
>>
>>1659463
dude google is your friend
longboarding will not be an event
events are park and street

longboard kooks need not apply
>>
>>1659475
>parks and street

RIP style
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.