[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You guys DO realize this is all just a happy accident, right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

File: FinnInjured.jpg (67KB, 777x437px) Image search: [Google]
FinnInjured.jpg
67KB, 777x437px
You guys DO realize this is all just a happy accident, right?

Finn is out for some time, long enough for the heat surrounding the Universal Title to die down and not have his win tarnish his image as a massively pushed corporate champ like Roman.

Come RR2017, who's that surprise last entrant? Oh, it's Finn Balor. He proceeds to enter to a COLOSSAL pop, clear out the ring, square off against whatever upper midcarder is hot at the moment, go over him, and set himself up for a title shot.

He gets over, the title gets over, the fans love it, marks accept him, smarks accept him, we finally have a new top dog that everybody agrees on.

A masterstroke of cosmic luck. Based Finn, based our guy.
>>
File: DEANCHAD.jpg (84KB, 1310x873px) Image search: [Google]
DEANCHAD.jpg
84KB, 1310x873px
>>1659372

>rawtist seething
>>
>implying they're ever going to push this midget again
>>
Another over-pushed manlet faggot who gets injured immediately and comes back for a boring telegraphed push. Seems like this has been happening for 2 or 3 years straight now. He sucks, he just fucking sucks.
>>
>>1659376

how come Mick has hair like a trailer trash mother from the 90s
>>
>le charisma vacuum front dropkick×20 demon face paint smark favorite Lego indy man
What do you people see in him? He's not good on the mic. He's not good in the ring. His demon thing is kind of cool but he doesn't even do anything with it, it's just an entrance. Literally what is the appeal? I don't get it.
>>
>>1659471
Americans heard he was big in Japan and that's all it takes.

Literally. All. It takes.
>>
>>1659471
>because muh le indies
His nxt title run was very lackluster imo
>>
>>1659471

Everything you said was wrong
>>
>>1660022
>SEETHING
>>
>>1659471
Because WWE marketed him correctly to pander to the correct crowds.
When they put their minds to it, they can get anything over. Even a shitter like Baloring.
>>
lol guys everything is a work im so fucking smart you are all worked except for me because i see the works
>>
>>1659372
It's all a work you stupid marks.
>>
Finn doesn't need a RR win to have a WM match, he can literally come back and challenge the current champ (ideally Seth) and demand his title back.
>>
>>1659372
Will be be able to make it back in time for the Royal Rumble tho?
>>
>>1660120
The expected time for labrum tear recovery is 4-6 months, but the words said on raw is 6 months. It is just right.
>>
>>1660120
His injury doesn't actually take 6 months to heal in this circumstance. A regular person can get back from it in 5 with basic effort, with his level of physical health and the people (and drugs) WWE has on hand, he could easily do it in 4.
>>
>>1660120
Well ya see
The average man has a 33 and two thirds percents chance to make it back in under six months
But Balor's under six foot
And that's not normal
>>
>>1660153
Inb4 Vince makes him take hgh and he comes back 220.
>>
>>1659372
Holy fuck what a dwarf
Look at his head to body mass ratio. They should book this tiny fucker Vs Hornswoggle.
>>
>>1659372
>>1660162
>that WWE medic is a more convincing champ than Finn

PUSH
MEDIC
>>
>>1660159
Would Human growth hormones have any effect on the Irish?
>>
The injury is a work.
>>
>biggest push of all time
>champ for half a day

;(
>>
>>1660159
He's going to be taking hgh for the recovery regardless. It's legitimately used in circumstances like this medically.
>>
>>1660179
>I purposely tore my elbow to be in the WM main event
Seems likely. I'm sure Dolph would do that
>>
>>1660194
>WM main event

Sadly, with how much Haitch likes him, I can see this.
WM main events have been atrocious of the last couple years.
>>
>>1660189
Unfortunately Vince's push is not as big as Seth's push to the barricade
>>
>>1660199
>Implying they will not proceed with Once in a Lifetime Roman vs Rock as planned
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.