[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

did eddie's death send him over the edge?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_o2mdxz8Uz41u74x2fo1_500.jpg (31KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2mdxz8Uz41u74x2fo1_500.jpg
31KB, 500x353px
or was it just the brain damage?
>>
>>1658918
Both.
>>
both
>>
>>1658918
flared concussions, relentless steroid abuse, and the emotional breakdown from his best friend's death all played a role. It didn't help either that he was arguing with his wife before he went off.
>>
>>1658918
Demented brain
Eddies death
Roids
Sons health

Ticking time bomb
>>
>>1658918
Nah he was just evil
>>
>>1658925
>steroids played a role

normie detected
>>
Shockingly, it was actually Johnny Grunge's death that really started to make him lose his mind.
>>
From Jericho's podcast with Nancy's sister
>Eddie's death
>Concussions
>Nancy wanting a separation
>Not knowing what his life after wrestling would be like even though Nancy helped him set up plans for a wrestling school
>>
Nancy's sister said that he Googled "easiest way to break someone's neck" before the murders
>>
>>1659209
>Apparently Nancy's sister said that he googled 'how to strange someone' a few days before the murders
>>
It's was Kevin Sullivan
>>
>>1659236
This
>>
It was the Yakuza. Benoit made some shady dealings with all those years he spent in Japan
>>
>>1658918
So do they ignore him because of what he did or because of why he did it, getting hit in the head because of wrestling?
>>
>>1658918
I cant watch this without getting depressed.

I miss them both
>>
Was this the greatest heel turn of all time?
>>
>>1658936
Of course they did. Not the cause but they played a role.

but also
>>1659236
this
>>
File: 600full-rachel-mclish.jpg (77KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
600full-rachel-mclish.jpg
77KB, 600x419px
>>1659490
no they didnt you idiot /fit/ here roidrage is a myth
>>
Mixed alcohol with his pills. A lot of people miss that point.
>>
>>1659328
I'm convinced that if he didn't die the day before a TV event they'd still acknowledge him, but the fact that they went to air with a tribute show before they knew it was murder-suicide means they're forever trying to make up for hours of celebrating the life of a murderer.
>>
>>1659650
All right, calm down there captain angrypants. Jesus you'll bust a blood vessel if you carry on raging like that.
>>
>>1659682
The tribute show was a work.
They spent an hour celebrating him so that his heel turn would be convincing.
The objective was always to bury Benoit and protect Kevin Sullivan.
>>
>>1659700
LIGHTWEIGHT BABAAAAAYYYYY
>>
>>1658918

Bobcore said in his book that Benoit carried around a figurine of Eddie and had it in the passenger seat on the road and shit, so yes.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.