[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the biggest failure that came from NXT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

File: NXT.jpg (11KB, 512x287px) Image search: [Google]
NXT.jpg
11KB, 512x287px
Explain why.
>>
Tyler Breeze

Only good thing he's done is that match with Liger
>>
File: 160324_beckylynch1.jpg (504KB, 3195x1805px)
160324_beckylynch1.jpg
504KB, 3195x1805px
Shit wrestler, always gets crickets, jobber. Waste of space of the highest order
>>
Breeze. Next would be Neville
>>
Sami Callihan
>>
>>1658428
Bo
>>
The Ascension.
Treated as unstoppable gods in the NXT tag division, they had some steam up until they started calling themselves better than the Road Warriors and Demolition. I can't remember the last time they even won a match, they're now just relegated to being defeated in the first rounds of tag tournaments and being put through tables by The Dudleys
>>
>>1658428
all of them
>>
ASScension
>>
Bo Dallas
>>
>>1658447
>>1658453
I wish i had the power to punch through monitors
>>
Everyone
>>
Ramen Reins
>>
>enjoy vaudevillains
>friend tells me they're getting called up
>we both laugh for a while about how terribly their fucking gimmick is going to translate

Like, someone backstage has to know that their gimmick isn't going to work on national television. Someone has to.
>>
>>1658464
I wish you had the power to have sex
>>
Breeze would've been gone long ago, had he not found another fag on the main roster.

Descension also need to find another gimmick soon.
>>
Bo Dallas

he was NXT champ for a long time only to come up and do fuck all and comedy

he's still young so maybe he'll end up like Heath one day
>>
>>1658595
Do did your mom. I granted her wish.
>>
Sasha banks mostly because of the hype and the fact she is a botch machine who is constantly injured
>>
>>1658431

Cockblocked Zayn out of a 1 on 1 with Neville back in the day. He also had a godly best of three match with Hideo.

The real loser from NXT is that French guy who shaved off his head and eyebrows to put over Enzo and Cass and got taken off TV forever because memesail wouldn't stop trashing his hairless face.
>>
>>1658428
I'd say probably that the show is becoming less and less about the people they're supposed to be training and more about the established indy stars.
>>
>>1658667
Same guy here, do you think anybody in Brooklyn really gave a shit about that literally who Andrade Almas?
>>
>>1658449

The last two times I remember them getting a big push were the elimination chamber match where they knocked off both lucha teams and them blueballing the Meta Powers in their first match.

Of some note, if you actually like the Ascension, Viktor did some badass facepaint and good ring work on Superstars during the time Konnor was out on suspension earlier this year.
>>
>>1658652
>popular and pushed heavily
She's objectively not a failure no matter your personal opinion of her ability
>>
>>1658428

The Ascension. I had high hopes for those guys.
>>
>>1658646
Her wish was for a retarded faggot's two inch cock? That doesn't sound like her.
>>
Bo Dallas

Ascension

Tyler Breeze

All been booked poorly tho
>>
>>1658635
Have him get corrupted by his legit big brother Bray

>Brother Bo! I knew you'd come...
>>
>>1658428
Rajah Reigns and Sashetty are the two highest profile failures. Bray Wyatt has been shit too.

Tyler Meme, Borin Corbin, Apollo Creed, any of the tag teams except American Alpha were never relevant
>>
>>1658434
Neville gets regular matches on Raw, is considered a serious competitor, usually makes the pre-show or higher on PPVs and gets a reasonable crowd reaction considering he's been given next to no character development on the main roster.
Not to mention he's currently experiencing a minor push and will probably win a belt of some kind(likely cruiserweight) by the end of the year.

No, he isn't as high up the card as he should be but you can't seriously be putting him on the same level as Tyler Breeze, The Ascension and Bo Dallas.
>>
>>1658437
Add the first KO & CJ Parker to that list

>>1658672
But he was an established star in Mexico, before Tye & Roode happened. Now he's just a guy doing lucha things in suspenders unless they flip the heel switch or put him against some jabroni like the Drifter
>>
/thread
>>
>>1661343
The only reason I have not lost hope for breeze completely is that Breezango somehow seems to be working.

Dallas is sadly not salvageable at this point
>>
>>1661411
Hahaha oh shit I literally forgot about him already
>>
>>1661411
>Threading your own post
>>
>>1661343
Bo Dallas has a gimmick that can get him a 15 year career.

Neville is -exactly- where he should be, considering he's a walking wellness policy failure.
>>
>>1661396
>the Drifter
Who?.. Like, I know the nickname, and I can see the stupid gimmick with the guitar in my head, but he disappeared off TV months ago and I can't for the life of me remember the guy's name, I just remember he was astonishingly boring.
>>
File: Summer_Rae_bio.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
Summer_Rae_bio.png
1MB, 1200x675px
Its pic related.

The Ascension and Breeze at least get TV time.
>>
File: yes.jpg (114KB, 1628x1616px)
yes.jpg
114KB, 1628x1616px
>>1661447
>Neville is -exactly- where he should be, considering he's a walking wellness policy failure.
You have literally no proof.
He's just a jacked white boy. Deal w/ it.
>>
>>1661463
Poor Summer. She's better than le bossss.
>>
>>1661468
His body is the proof. Luckily he's often injured and can escape testing.
>>
File: pac.jpg (47KB, 300x450px) Image search: [Google]
pac.jpg
47KB, 300x450px
>>1661479
NEVILLE IS COMPLETELY NATTY, DELETE YOURSELF
>>
>>1658428
I don't have to explain.
>>
>ctrl-f Adam Rose
>0 results

What the fuck? It's far and away him.
>>
>>1661616
I dunno, what about that Brocious Clay guy or whatever?
>>
>>1661499

This guy is a legit Main event star. Looking back and looking at the current crop of vanilla midgets, Vince was right.
>>
The Ascension

They were so great and scary before, now, total jokes. Why tho? Why book them into oblivion?
>>
>>1661454
You guessed right, Elias Samson has been a pretty big flop even on the current NXT roster. Injury might give him yet another chance to refresh that gimmick or another one though. Wouldn't be surprised if he finally gets a release.
>>
>>1661420
dude please you're triggering me
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.