[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Balor gets injured by Seth doing their stupid unsafe indie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: dby_scared.jpg (75KB, 708x352px) Image search: [Google]
dby_scared.jpg
75KB, 708x352px
>Balor gets injured by Seth doing their stupid unsafe indie bullshit and is relinquished from the title at the worst possible time
>Daniel Bryan calls Miz a coward for his WWE patented safe work in the ring the next day

What's his problem? Seriously screw this obnoxious hipster
>>
File: 1462103739930.gif (986KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462103739930.gif
986KB, 400x300px
>>1658180

mfw Daniel kicks off Smackdown Live as Broken Bryan Danielson
>>
Am I just supposed to forget that, besides Y2J, Miz was the first wrestlers to jump in the ring with AJ and that it legit cost him a tooth because AJ still had to shake the Japanese style out of himself?

The Miz might not do a lot of moves, but The Miz takes a lot of moves. I'm sure there were a few guys in the locker room feeling nervous about the Styles Clash until they saw Miz take one safely.
>>
Aren't Bryan and Miz friends in real life?
>>
give him a break hes a indie manlet with literal brain damage cause he wrestled like an idiot indie manlet
>>
File: TAMpt-Mc2M4.jpg (77KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
TAMpt-Mc2M4.jpg
77KB, 604x604px
>>1658243
No it's a fucking shoot
>>
>>1658243
Yes. Why else do you think they'd be able to say this shit to each other. You can push boundaries with your friends for the sake of a performance because you know they'll understand.
>>
File: 1472073216699.jpg (35KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
1472073216699.jpg
35KB, 475x546px
>>1658280

Smarks are working so hard to not get worked here.
>>
>>1658230
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0VZsXq_FUdM

Miz is not safe. The guy has gotten in trouble multiple times for not catching guys. Miz is really good in taking care of himself. Not so much for other people.
>>
>>1658324
>Miz's fault
If Truth literally took one step to the left he would've been fine, and what should Miz do? Walk in front of a guy jumping at him? That was all on Truth
>>
File: 00000-000000.png (716KB, 625x737px) Image search: [Google]
00000-000000.png
716KB, 625x737px
>>1658338
Are you blind? Miz literally jumps out of the way.
>>
>>1658357
>completely fails to address what >>1658338
said

Hit the weights
>>
>>1658338
Miz has been punished for doing this more then once. Miz does not like catching people.
>>
>>1658366
He's directly lined up with him in the first picture you mong. Why would he take a step to the left and aim where Miz isn't standing?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.