[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Titus Promo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: Titus Promo.jpg (111KB, 1440x782px) Image search: [Google]
Titus Promo.jpg
111KB, 1440x782px
https://youtu.be/u61t5My3hTw

This was seriously one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile, everything that could have gone wrong did

>Titus fumbling through his promo
>crowd completely dead
>Backlund missing his cue

The perfect mixture of awkwardness, thanks for giving me and my roommate a laugh WWE
>>
>>1657962
They should've just fired the fucking nig-nog
>>
Black Sid

Supposed to be tough and intimidation, but just comes off like a bumbling retard
>>
>>1657962
It was so bad I actually felt awful for him. Imagine fucking up a promo that hard on national TV.

Poor bloke.
>>
why doesn't anyone have a botch gimmick
>>
>>1657987

Mike Adamle dumb dumb
>>
>>1657962
pretty surprising since he comes across okay when he does guess commentary

IMO, they should have kept up his programme with Rusev, have Rusev decisively put him away in a PPV. Put him off tv a few weeks and make him become the new black ryback
>>
>>1657995
>guess commentary

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1657962
This is such a good work, like holy shit one of the best works the WWE has ever done.
>>
The What chant was fucking made for promos like this.

Like, normally, when the What chant starts, I'm just thinking "shut the fuck up and let them talk", but it was so perfect and so deserved this time.
>>
>>1657995
I assume guest commentary's a little more off the cuff, and you also have three professionals -- well, two professionals and Byron, to cover for you.
>>
I though he did loads of press stuff for wwe. You'd think he'd be good at public speaking.
>>
>>1658074
He didn't get a good luck kiss from his son on Monday
>>
>>1657962
I go to squaredcircle too but I am not so pathetic a shitposter that I have to copy their threads
>>
>>1658096
All of these forums copy each other, I've learned. I see the exact sames on TSC that I see on here and vice versa.
>>
when you botch the very first thing you say you know you gonna bein a for a ride
>>
I don't see what the big deal is, he fumbled a few lines at the start, recovered, then fumbled one more line 3 minutes later
>>
>I want Darren

Wow they're really forcing this LGBT thing aren't they
>>
>>1658174
He did that on purpose. Get worked and lose weight, mark.
>>
It was a great promo
>>
>>1657962
Wasn't that bad desu
I see cringier shit from the divas on a weekly basis
>>
>>1658055

the crowd felt so bad for them they didn't want to put any more pressure on him. he was tanking all on his own lmfao
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.