[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We will never have a wife as supportive as AJ Lee. Why live, /asp/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 5

File: download (1).jpg (9KB, 186x271px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
9KB, 186x271px
We will never have a wife as supportive as AJ Lee.

Why live, /asp/?
>>
GOAT
>>
>>1657401
>>
>>1657410
You will never be close with a girl, even if you leave the basement pinhead
>>
>>1657410
>2016
>Getting married.
>>
We will never marry a small mexican boy
>>
How do they support themselves?

The royalty checks can't be that much, can they?
>>
Shes actually not supportive at all. She is a codependent and enables Punk's narcissism.
>>
>>1657840
Punk is being paid by UFC is he not?

Also Aj could probably sell the bull experience where you fuck her infront of punk if they start to run out.
>>
>>1657840
Do you just spend all money you make instantly? You're a retard
>>
>>1657840
When Punk outsold Cena back in 2011/12 he earned a ton of money from merch and became a huge figure in the US, so i don't think money should be a worry for him, also he's on UFC paycheck so he must be settled for life.
>>
>>1657840
I think it was in that Colt Cabana podcast from a few years ago, but Punk told a story about how he was lying on the floor in his living room and saw a check under his couch. It just so happened to be a royalty check for $500,000.

Sooo, he is the type of well off where you can lose a $500,000 check and forget about it.
>>
>>1660165
>half a million, a few years ago

kek, he's probably paying that much a year in taxes living in Chicago

he could have saved every last penny and it doesn't make much of a difference if you're bringing in a fraction of what you used in the twilight of your earning potential

he's not even 40, plenty of pro athletes with a much higher profile and much bigger earning potential have gone broke, and he will too. comic festival appearances won't pay much once you're a literally who
>>
>>1660504
>other athletes are retards that waste all their money so he will too
He's a known cheap jew and why would he be paying that much in taxes each year? You realise you only pay taxes on your earnings once right?
>>
>>1657410
>getting married in 2016
Lel. Marriage died the second women got rights
>>
>>1660552
Women always had rights you mong they just played the role their best at but now they all wanna be special snowflakes that dont need no man
>>
>>1660538
there are more taxes than just income, and it's Chicago, not exactly a cheap or safe city to live in, and again, you can be the saviest saver to ever save and that doesn't get you out of the reality that you will eventually bleed out when you are hemorrhaging money

also blackhawk tix are expensive when you aren't a real fan and have no connections
>>
>>1660566
Who said he's hemmerhaging money? Are you his accountant? Chicago has plenty of safe areas too. You're the sort of idiot to look up net worth and think that's what the person has sitting in their bank aren't you?
>>
>>1660552
Just because nobody wants to marry YOU doesn't mean marriage is dead anon.
>>
>>1657410

>I will never an obese neckbeard who makes meta /r9k/ threads like these

Feels good man
>>
File: postingfrommexicocity.jpg (138KB, 625x400px) Image search: [Google]
postingfrommexicocity.jpg
138KB, 625x400px
>>1660552

I expect that you look something like this
>>
File: safe.png (475KB, 861x642px) Image search: [Google]
safe.png
475KB, 861x642px
>>1660578
safe areas that cost a lot more to live in because there just aren't that many in the city

it's called common sense and reality. he's past his earning potential and won't ever bring in what he used to which means the clock is running out sooner or later
>>
>>1660593
>black people shooting each other in the ghetto mattering
Plenty of safe areas like I said. He made millions and still gets royalty checks, UFC money and comic book money. His wife also makes money. Do you think he just sits on his ass all day with his wife doing nothing?
>>
File: reality.png (13KB, 411x307px) Image search: [Google]
reality.png
13KB, 411x307px
>>1660606
>literally thousands of shootings in a city
>having no impact

btw marrying someone you dated for like a year isn't actually a good thing if you're captain savings
>>
>>1660624

>A dollar is worth less than a dollar

Retarded graph. Kys.
>>
>>1657840
>How do they support themselves?

They have jobs. You know what those are right?
>>
>>1660667
whats AJ's job now?
>>
>>1657836
>Mexican
He's clearly Native American you racist prick
Bet he's got the tightest, little asshole :)
>>
>>1660673
She got a book soon to be published. And probably some passive income from her website
>>
>>1660673

She works with some animal organizations and is a writer of sorts. Punk gets paid to write comics and I'm pretty sure has millions in savings from the time he was WWE champion.
>>
Well, AJ will ditch him the second he is lying unconscious in the octagon, so at most 30 seconds into his fight. Phil should consider himself lucky though, he seems to be a guy who would pick life support over child support
>>
>>1657840
Punk writes for Marvel
AJ recently signed a book deal
>>
>>1660723
The CM PUNK EVOLUTION web series that recently appeared on Youtube is realling showing how AJ Lee just cares about Punk's looks and sticks around for the money

She stays at home on the computer, messaging her old boyfriends waiting for Punk to die in the center of the octagon and cash in.
>>
>>1659939
people who grow up without a lot of money and then come into a lot of money very quickly tend to squander it

just look at justin bieber right now, his network decreases by like 30 million a year despite having the same earning power because he doesn't know how to handle it. He's going to be broke soon
>>
>>1660552
Agreed, marriage is a scam
>>
>>1660795
its going to be either trent or lethal.
>>
>>1657840

Think Punk had $10 million stashed. He is also frugal allegedly. Invest that into a decent portfolio and you'd be fine for life...
>>
>>1657410
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alX4vwZNhH8

We will never cuck our childhood idol

Why live, /asp/?
>>
>>1660624
>this SEETHING /pol/ mark
>>
>>1660795
>>1661425

Oh look, a thread about a woman and the cuckolds appear. What a surprise.
>>
>>1660795
Christ, if he loses it's gonna be the biggest shit show ever. If he wins and loses later it's not gonna have the same impact.
>>
>>1661650
>LOL if Brock loses his first UFC match it's the end of da wurld xDD
>>
>watching The Evolution of Punk

I want him to win but man this guy is going to get rekt so fast
>>
File: z1Bc4uS.jpg (42KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
z1Bc4uS.jpg
42KB, 500x488px
>>1661827
He looks pretty out of shape for someone who wrestled for 10 years straight. It's almost as if wrestling is fake and Nash was right, he really is just some short order cook from a wafflehouse.
>>
>>1661859
I take it back. I continued watching and I think he is going to get rekt but not so fast
>>
>>1661859
That guy looks like roman
>>
>>1661879
Which one, the fat tanned asian man or his darling wife?
>>
>>1661908
They both thicc and could get dis dick
>>
>>1661908
Fat tanned Asian man
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.