[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is this draft pick turning out? In hindsight, was it a bust?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

How is this draft pick turning out? In hindsight, was it a bust?
>>
Jasethy being a literal death trap is the bust
>>
Vince was probably pissed that he went through the trouble to give him the biggest push ever just for it to immediately fall apart
>>
>>1657193
>top 5 pick
>can't cut a promo
>small
>fragile
>no reactions
what did he mean by this?
>>
I honestly don't get what Finn was trying to accomplish by sticking his arm out like that on the powerbomb spot. He looked back first and did it too
>>
File: This kills the Raw.jpg (980KB, 4419x1234px) Image search: [Google]
This kills the Raw.jpg
980KB, 4419x1234px
Stephanie and Mick picked the wrong Bullet Club leader
>>
>>1657192
>not a particularly special wrestler
>can't talk
>injures himself in his first big match
>only interesting to marks for five minutes every 30 days when he pretends to be Kane or whatever
>can't draw

What did ya mean by this, Finn?
>>
>>1657256
>injures himself in his first big match

I know this is bait, but holy fuck I hate this place sometimes.
>>
>>1657261

Practice basic hygiene
>>
Picking Balor and immediately betting on him wasn't the problem, wrestlers get injured all the time.

Picking Balor with literally no top babyface ready to go behind him was the stupid fucking decision. But hey at least Cesaro's best of 7 series with Sheamus continues next week.
>>
>>1657221
kek rawcucks are such jabronies
>>
>>1657261
Not them but he did take the move incorrectly by turning his body to look behind him, just saying
>>
>>1657261
But its true

He didnt take the bump right, so much for muh gook outlaws veteran
>>
>>1657261
ya absolutely seethin aint ya lil buddy
>>
Job him out for getting injured. He deserves it.
>>
>>1657284
>>1657285
Oh look, /asp/ can actually reply with something that isn't a meme or copypasta.

I happen to be a huge mark, though, so I can't tell a correct bump from an incorrect one. All I'm saying is Rollins seems to have a propensity for murdering people in the ring, and should probably get toned down a notch.

Next they are going to tell me to have sex, poo in loo and fuck off back to r/squaredcircle.
>>
>>1657295
I mean, Sting was a 50 year old man.
>>
>>1657295

Go back to the 80s territories cuck
>>
>>1657295
I agree about the toning down. Finn had the right to say he's not taking that bump. Everyone's too eager to take the risks and it's unfortunate
>>
>>1657295
back to wew
>>
>>1657295
You do realise all the tired old meme replies are just one fat and autistic hispanic ''''' person ''''' dont you
>>
>>1657301
True, one would have thought they might have told them not to do insane shit that would get him killed. They aren't going to take Kurt Angle because his spine is made of toothpicks and broken glass, but 50 year old Sting can take running powerbumps in the corner like he's 29?

I mean, shit on the Miz for being boring, but he does have a point about not getting killed.

>>1657306
I mean hey, Neville is my favourite wrestler and all, but it's just a matter of time before the "indie midgets" flip themselves into early retirement the way WWE is managing their talent.

>>1657311
I try not to keep up with the shitposting namefags, but either one guy has a huge volume of posts, or he's infecting even the sane people around here.
>>
Finn balor is an over hyped memext shitter
>>
>>1657306
>that bump

That extremely commonplace bump that divas and non-wrestlers take routinely?
>>
File: image.png (119KB, 919x874px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119KB, 919x874px
>P...P...PLEASE MR RALLINS, PLEASE DAWNT TURT ME. I'LL LET CHU FOOL MOI MUDDER.

>Le flippy potato midget.
>Top draft pick.
>Smacklads win again.
>>
>Sting
Old as fuck and literally admitted fault.

>Cena
Seth fucked up.

>Finn
Finn took the bump wrong.

Seth has more of a run of bad luck than he does shitty ring skills. It's not like he's only just started; he was safe as fuck and consistently great in the bingo halls.
>>
>>1657334
Bomb onto a barricade.
Yeah it's Fucking stupid
>>
>>1657349
>literally admitted fault.
Where was this? Please don't tell me it's based off that Reddit post that said Rollins said "That was on me" after the spot. I watched it back myself and he says "clothesline me" after which Sting flops to the ground
>>
My opinion in one webm.

https://u.pomf.is/juufpe.webm
>>
>>1657216
You don't take the impact on your back, you spread your arms to catch yourself on the apron and spread the impact. He was thrown too early, and directly on to his shoulder.
>>
>>1657793
Wrong.
>>
>>1657793
Watch literally anyone else take the same bump and tell me if they do anything like Finn did
>>
>>1657793
>thrown directly onto his shoulder

Re-watch it, you stupid idiot.
>>
>>1657793
You fucked up, Finn. Go rest up for 6 (six) months.
>>
>>1657812
Already analysed it. He wasn't thrown correctly.
>>1657829
Clever
>>1657811
Seth threw him too low, accept it
>>
>>1657784
youre not wrong
>>
>>1657192
No. At the end of the day all the march they sell because of him and the demon gimmick will more than make up for it.

Just wait for halloween when they'll start selling the "Demon King Headbands" in the WWE shop
>>
>>1657784
I started this webm, went to take a piss, came back, and it was still going. How the fuck can Rawtists defend this?

>>1658066
A friend of mine once used that phrase. He's one of the biggest cucks I've ever met
>>
>>1657221
To be fair, they chose based on haircut.
>>
>>1657346
Ugh, it's this guy again. We get it you're an alpha who swims in pussy and absolutely NOT posting from mamas basement.
>>
>>1657192
They should have picked Based Charlotte above him
>Tall
>Doesn't get injured
>Works fat smarks and marks alike
>>
>>1658339
>Ugh
Hey tumblr
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.