[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAW Cruiserweight Division

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

File: cd.jpg (502KB, 974x580px) Image search: [Google]
cd.jpg
502KB, 974x580px
So based The Kendrick will be the first ever Cruiserweight Champion right?
>>
>>1657004
>Noam Dar

I'm really glad they signed the guy who has been in the tournament's two worst matches so far.
I'm betting Neville or the winner of the CWC if it's a signee.
>>
>>1657007
Winner of the CWC will get the cup and the medal not the title
>>
>>1657004
No. It will be Neville or Sami. Probably Neville. For the first few RAWS i can see neville completely burying all the new cw's
>>
>>1657007
He only went this far to lose
>>
Is that Kofi Kingston?
>>
I hope it's not Noam Dar, he's seriously got no charisma, not champ material until he develops a personality.
>>
>>1657054
I know but they'll still be heavily featured in the CW division and probably challenge for it promptly.
>>
>>1657141
Seriously I hope they will make Championship Scramble or Elimination Chamber for the title.
>>
literally who
>>
>>1657004
What's wrong with swann's head?
>>
>>1657190
Why would you put cruiserweights in a chamber, the chamber should be for the more violent and hardcore matches, not a bunch of skinny kids doing flips and spins
>>
>>1657004
Why does the black guy's head look like it was copied and pasted onto some other random black guy's body?
>>
>>1657004
Holy fuck is that Fandango on the bottom left?
>>
Is it just me or does anyone else feel like ZSJ is incredibly overrated?
>>
>>1657004
Tournament winner is first champ, Kendrick is out of tourney, he won't be the first champion numb nuts.
>>
>>1657007

Only the best talent at WCPW
>>
>>1658640
Yes
>>
ITT: People who have only seen Dar on WCPW or CWC and haven't seen the greatness yet.
>>
File: d-bry3.gif (987KB, 200x180px) Image search: [Google]
d-bry3.gif
987KB, 200x180px
>>1657004
Tozawa beats Metalik
ZSJ beats Dar
Ibushi beats Kendrick
TJP beats Swann
ZSJ beats Tozawa
Ibushi beats TJP
Ibushi beats ZSJ
>>
>>1657004
>>1657004

why is this even a fucking thing?

the entire roster outside of Randy,Big Dog, Cass, Shaemus, KO, Jerigoat, Rusev and Cena are fucking cruiserweights
>>
>>1658648
He's still in the tournament, you fucking """""s"""""mark.
>>
>he cares about the cruiserweight championship
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
LOOK AT THIS SMARK AND LAUGH!!!!!!!!
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1658987
>he cares about the crusierwight championship enough to make an anti-post

THANKS ANON
>>
>>1657004
My nigga TJP.
Shame he signed to a shit company like WWE though
>>
>>1658987
1. Have sex.
>>
>>1657937
OP in another thread put the wrong black guy, so he just shopped Swann's head in.
>>
>post YFW based The Brian Kendrick actually goes over Ibushi.
>>
File: mostpowerful.jpg (40KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
mostpowerful.jpg
40KB, 500x334px
Post yfw the most powerful race in the world takes over professional wrestling.
>>
>>1661055
>Filipino's are the most powerful race in the world
>cover themselves with American culture
kek and cuck'd
>>
>>1657979
>the black guy

18+
>>
>>1661073
Stay mad nerd
>>
>>1661055
>dj z
>crusierweight classic guy
geez yea taking over the manlet division.
>>
File: batista_left_arm_tattoo__1.jpg (135KB, 650x1200px) Image search: [Google]
batista_left_arm_tattoo__1.jpg
135KB, 650x1200px
>>1661155
Say that to my face fucker and not online and see what happens
>>
>>1661169
Hes doing movies now, he doesnt seem himself as a wrestler anymore because of the fans of the yes chant.
>>
>>1661055
These 2 skanks are probably dead by the extrajudicial killing right now
>>
Pac will be the first champion
>>
>>1661237
> Pac

Seek sunlight
>>
>>1661237
Pac yourself
>>
>>1657007

Neville is ineligible for the Cruiserweight belt. Gravity forgot him and as such he has no actual weight. This is very basic science. WWE actually makes this clear by shooting it and not giving him some clearly fake-ass kayfabe weight.
>>
>>1657004
Better be. He's the only one out of that group of twinkie-dink manlets that hits any gym.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.