[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>YOU'RE THE COWARDS /asp/ What did he mean by this?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: image.png (265KB, 475x546px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
265KB, 475x546px
>YOU'RE THE COWARDS /asp/

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1656030
I have been blown out by based Miz
I am a cuck and am on pooicide watch
>>
Why did everyone think this rant was so good? He obviously ran out of shit to say halfway through and decided to just repeat himself like three times
>>
>>1656035

>needs words instead of picking up on emotion

How's being on the spectrum going?
>>
>>1656051
I got the emotion lad, I got it the first time he said it. When was the last time you took a shower?
>>
>>1656058
Sunday after summerslam
And you?
>>
>>1656030
When was this rant?

I read the Smackdown results and it didn't say anything about this. Only the skit with Slater.
>>
>>1656202
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d4SLA4HYp0
>>
>mad as fuck that based Dbry legit doesnt like him
>cant claim he is a better wrestler
>cant claim he is more succesful or more popular
>can only claim "i havent been injured"

Wow you sure showed him Miz, kek.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>im the reason the IC is the most relevant and
prestigious title
>>
>there are people on /asp/ right now who think this was a shoot
Jesus Christ, marks
>>
Will Miz carry the IC Belt like for as long as HTM did? I really think he's undervalued. He's been the most consistent heel for what seems like years, with or without any sort of belt.
>>
>"I'm the one who loves the fans"
>Miz is a heel
My fellow marks are literally kekking at you dumb smarks who think it's not a shoot
>>
>>1656287
marks have been laughing at smarks for not getting worked for decades.
you've been wrong ever time.
>>
>>1656287
>As long as they're out of character it's a shoot

People like you are why Total Divas has 6 seasons.
>>
>>1656295
>>1656301
Nice little work to start my day ;)
>>
>>1656211
They both love wrestling though and Midget Cryan will never wrestle again lol
>>
>>1656030

He meant exactly what he said

You're the cowards. You try being in a wrasslin ring 300 days a year.
>>
>>1656069
>Sunday
>five days ago

disgusting
>>
>>1656412
What are you, some kind of normie? You don't need to shower every day if you don't leave the house
>>
>>1656211
>>can only claim "i havent been injured"

And that was enough to send him away crying
Miz goin in deep
>>
>>1656207
Thanks, based anon.
>>
>>1656273
Let us have our fun.
>>
>>1656417
>not leaving the house

beggin ya to get a life
>>
>>1656211
Tbf, he can just say "I can still wrestle" and it will pluck dbry's nerve. Dbry just love wrestling, but I wonder haitch giving him the cwc commentator role is a nice gesture or actually a torment
>>
>>1656273

You're worse than people who say wrestling is fake.
>>
File: db.jpg (65KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
db.jpg
65KB, 960x541px
>>1656417
You disgusting piece of shit. Not only do you need a shower, you also need to get a clue, some height and weights to lift
>>
>>1656030
basically he was addressing his critics who complain about his style of wrestling & how he got there.

being in the the WWE was basically his dream and i think he knows that no matter what he does he's always going to be know as "that guy who got in because he was on MTV"

>>1656405
i think the undertaker said it best in that the main problem with smarks is that they think they're industry experts despite never working a day in said industry all because they go on message boards & podcasts (like the one where he said this) which he feels breeds bad ring psychology which he also feel leads to being unsafe.

and (real or not) looking at what seems to be a endless string of injuries they aren't exactly wrong.

>>1656550
as i said the miz isn't exactly wrong. unless a no compete clause was put on his contract bryan could've simply left WWE and gone to a another promotion which would've welcomed him with open arms and a main event spot.

the only thing that seemed to hold him back was the pay & possibly his wife.

hell, i was expecting him to show up on another promotion a month after he announced his retirement
>>
>>1656417

Gain height
Lose weight
Hit the showers
Seek sunlight
Get a clue
Acquire female companion
Have sexual intercourse
Pursue a career
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.