[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he going over?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1468764355882.jpg (277KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1468764355882.jpg
277KB, 1920x1080px
Is he going over?
>>
Wyatt push to nothing #99
>>
>>1655767
No dude. Orton gotta look strong after his defeat to Lesnar and Cena bailing.
>>
>>1655803
Orton's got nothing to prove, he already did through out his carrer, now they gotta make The wyatts look strong
>>
I can't wait for bray to give the rub to the young up and comer orton!
>>
>Wyatt
>Going over

He should take a shower, hit the weights and a get a clue first

Nobody gives a fuck about some fat piece of shit wrestler like Bray "m'lady" Wyatt. Seriously, HIT THE WEIGHTS.
>>
>>1655809
You're thinking of it from a logical perspective. You gotta try and think like Vince.
>>
File: 1465261443480.jpg (41KB, 678x678px) Image search: [Google]
1465261443480.jpg
41KB, 678x678px
>BASED Orton losing toThe Eater of Hotpockets
>>
Wyatt will never go over, his time is already gone.
>>
>>1655803
What happened with Cena bailing?
>>
>>1655827
He's a part timer now. He'll be back maybe for Survivor Series, if not then obviously the Rumble.
>>
>>1655845
If that's the case I really don't get why they didn't have AJ make the stipulation being that John leaves. Then it would actually make sense. The stipulation being BMJ having to tell everyone AJ was better than him was stupid since it didn't happen, and AJ seems to have just forgotten about it even though he literally brought it up again after he won the match on SS.
>>
>>1655767
Of course not.
Randy just returned and got killed by Brock. Have to make Orton look strong again.
>>
>>1655965
They need to push Cena giving up on never giving up to set up his Career vs. Career match with Taker at Mania.
>>
>>1655767
No. Orton needs le big win after getting thrashed.
>>
>>1656002
Bray hasn't won a feud in his entire career, I'm not sure how big a win against him would be.
>>
>>1656044
Vince thinks he's the Undertaker 2.0 so big in his mind
>>
>>1656002
>Orton needs le big win after getting thrashed
Not really, he just showed up on Smackdown after SS and he looked like nothing happened,he's a tough fucker.
Seeing people talking about the end of Orton's career after that match or months injured,made me think how many idiots watch wrestling.
>>
>>1656049
>Undertaker 2.0

>Bray isn't 6'10
>Fat

LEL
>>
>>1655767
No
>>
>>1656134
Taker was never 6'10/2.08 m
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.