[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the chance of this emo fighter winning at ufc 203?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 167.gif (19KB, 352x200px) Image search: [Google]
167.gif
19KB, 352x200px
What's the chance of this emo fighter winning at ufc 203?
>>
>>1655435
0%
>>
>>1655435
If Dana thinks he's a draw, he'll win.
>>
>>1655435
Emo fighter? Not a chance.
>>
50-50

Mickey Gall's previous fights have all been a little bit suspect. I think he's there to do the job for Punk.

If the fight even has the smallest hint of being a work, it will humiliate every other UFC in front of a massive audience, and the top names will all start to demand worked bouts too.
>>
UFC is more scripted than WWE
>>
>>1655435
Lesnar lost his first UFC fight. Wins and losses don't matter. UFC is just as scripted as The E.
>>
>>1655457
Just watched his Overeem fight again. Holy shit Brock's striking was trash.
>>
>>1655459
I think that may have been at the height of his diverticulitis? Could be wrong though.
>>
>>1655461
Diverticulitis doesn't prevent you from blocking knees, shooting takedowns, or controlling the clinch.
>>
>>1655470
Oh. I'm not saying he wasn't absolutely appauling. But any weaknesses in his game could be accounted to his diverticulitis.
>>
>>1655447
>Mickey Gall's previous fights have all been a little bit suspect.
How do you mandrama faggots come up with this shit?
>>
>>1655461
No,his fucking striking is the worst,he also gets anihilated by someone with good striking,get Roman Reigns to train in MMA for 2 years,and mostly train his striking and takedown defence,and Lesnar gets fucked by Based Big Dog in the octagon.
Just so you know,if Mark Hunt had a better takedown defence,Lesnar would've been rekt even with roids.
Brock is just massive and has good wrestling game,thats it.
>>
>>1655480
Mickey Gall looks and behaves like a fucking trap,no big surprise if CM Cuck fucks his shit up,but thats a big fight,and might be rigged for Cuck to win.
>>
>>1655480
by watching the fights he's previously been in. Some guy called Michael Jackson, and that flabby fuck in his first UFC match. Neither of those opponents even attempted a single offensive gesture. And that fat UFC cunt didn't even try to break the hold Gall had him in. He just lay down and then quit a minute later.
>>
>>1655447

This, there are only 2 outcomes.

Either he wins or he loses, so it is obviously 50/50. Reminder you must be 18+ to post.
>>
>>1655447
>>1655480
>>1655487
>>1655653

This isn't some conspiracy, Gall is some guy from some training camp who called out Punk (by the advice of Dana), they put him in the cage with an interviewer to 'test' him. This isn't a theory. Of course they want Punk to win or he'd be worthless. He's training with the worlds best, I doubt mickey is even training at all.
>>
>>1655653
You clearly know jack shit about the sport, just fuck off and stop pretending you do.
>these fights are suspect! definitely not just the result of giving a promising kid easy opponents
Oh, and he only had one fight in the UFC by the way. Casual fuck.
>>
>>1655670
>Oh, and he only had one fight in the UFC by the way. Casual fuck.
Read the post again, knuckle dragger.

There are more Mickey Gall fights online than just his UFC match.

Sounds like you know less about MMA than this mandrama fanboy right here.
>>
>yfw CM Punk comes in the ring

>yfw he has taken a shower, hit the weights and got a clue
>>
>>1655435
>UFC is real meme

I bet you all believe Mickey Gall isn't just a jobber to put over Punk
>>
>>1655843
I dunno, that pink haired fat fruitcake they paid to put over Kimbo Slice knocked him out fucking cold in about 13 seconds.
>>
>>1655854
And that pink haired fat fruitcake is now working with the NXT kids for their striking.
>>
I have $200 on a Punk win, decent odds and I think most will get a shock.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.