[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TNA's One Night Only: August

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: TNA_One_Night_Only.jpg (9KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
TNA_One_Night_Only.jpg
9KB, 150x150px
The name is proof that nobody gives a shit about ONO. Trailer makes it look like an X-Division oriented show with a half dozen indie guys getting matches.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_7LRTSvioI

(In shock news, Josh was slightly entertaining while interviewing Spud. I think it worked out better than usual because he didn't say that much in that part of the trailer.)
>>
>>1655284
what's the card?
>>
File: x-travaganza.jpg (135KB, 594x594px) Image search: [Google]
x-travaganza.jpg
135KB, 594x594px
>>1655287
Cagematch has the full card (including spoilers), but here's a redacted version in case you want to enjoy the story surprises in what looks like a series of spotfests.

Six qualifiers:
Chuck Taylor vs. (unknown wrestler)
DJ Z vs. Jonathan Gresham
Mandrews vs. Marshe Rockett
Braxton Sutter vs. JT Dunn
Caleb Konley vs. Eddie Edwards
David Starr vs. Suicide
Crazzy Steve vs. Zenshi

BroMans vs. Helms Dynasty in a Tornado Tag Ultimate X match

Winners from the first six bouts meet in a ladder match to determine the #1 contender for the X-Division title.
>>
>sign damien sandow
>don't even put him on the next PPV
>>
>>1655322
They should sign Chuck Taylor
>>
>>1655326
This is basically TNA's answer to CWC
>>
>>1655322
Who are any of these people
>>
>>1655330
That's the point
>>
In other TNA news, Big Ratings Matt hauled them up 40,000 viewers to 355,000, going from 116th to 83rd on the Cable top 150.

>>1655326
ONO is the pre-taped series. Calling it B-PPV would be generous.

>>1655327
Definitely.

>>1655330
They're almost all circus acrobats from the indie scene.
>>
>>1655329
>>1655329
>Jeff Jarrett established the X-Division 14 years ago in order to provide an answer to the Cruiserweight Classic.

With that level of prophetic power, he must have gotten Broken in the mid-90s.
>>
>>1655322
>Jonathan Gresham

Just don't get why ROH hasn't signed him
>>
>>1655346
One Night Only is literally a house show. They're never referenced on Impact, storylines aren't built up at all for the PPVs, and nothing in the PPVs are ever referenced on Impact. It's just an excuse to slap together 'dream matches' that doesn't necessarily have a place in the main storyline.
>>
>>1655542
Big Tunes Billy might be out to change that a bit, as they are billing X-Travaganza's main event as a match to determine the #1 contender to the X-Division title.
>>
>Bromans
>DJZ
>Rockstar Spud

Reminder Dixie traded AJ Styles, Christopher Daniels, Kazarian, Eric Young, Bobby Roode, Samoa Joe

for those monkeys. Apparently TNA was really high on getting Spud a huge contract. Main reason I stopped watching after a decade of dedication
>>
>>1655578
>I was BETRAYED by old stars moving on to make way for new talent

Your favourites are all pushing 40 - except Daniels, who is already in his 40s. DJZ is 29, Jessie Godderz is 30, Robbie E is 32, and Spud is 33. Not sure where you got the idea that Spud's on huge money, either. TNA's relatively big contracts of late have gone to Aron Rex (Damien Sandow) and Moose.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.