[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many dimes has he drawn so far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

How many dimes has he drawn so far?
>>
>>1653827
>>
>>1653840
that cant be right
>>
>manlets
>drawing
>>
>top 3 merch sales
>over with smarks
>"hasn't sold a dime"

Whatever you say carter.
>>
>>1653902
>>over with smarks

>he thinks this matters
>>
>>1653827
those titles are on smackdown carter
>>
Zero dimes!
>>
>>1653827
Did someone say dimes?
>>
>>1653827
He's soldout 3 10k seat arenas while in a devolpmental brand

he sold a ton of merch while the leader of the Bullet Club and made it the hottest stable in pro wrestling

top merch seller in the last half of 2015 and again is a top merch seller

These are all facts, Anti-smarks are on suicide watch
>>
>>1653827
>>1654095
>>
>>1654110
I wish Cass would wear that when he's not wrestling , he looks based with that gold chain
>>
>>1654095
bada boom, lowest draw in the room.
>>
>>1654124
Bada boom, quietest match in the room
>>
Don't blame Finn, blame the writers. he was based as fuck in njpw

this 6 months off is gonna be good for him, he was going the way of roman with too much too soon
>>
>>1654131
he needs to switch up his moveset too
And make his finisher that neck stomp he does from the top rope and not the coup de shit
He can do more and this time off should really help him
>>
>>1653827
I contracted WWE Network again just to see him in summerslam, so he has made at least $9.99
>>
>>1654131
Finn seems like the kind of guy that needs a stable watching his back, he has the potential to be the next Triple H type heel and that is how he would be a success, the Demon gimmick gets over at the cost of Finn Balor, and that is bad
>>
>>1654131
He's a good wrestler for jap audiences not for Americans.
>>
>>1653827
H-H-HE WOULD'VE DRAWN A TON IF IT WASN'T FOR SETH ROLLINS AND HIS POWERBOMB
>>
>>1654220
Balor VS. powerbomb at mania! book it Vince!!!
>>
>>1654211
I agree. That's why when he comes back around they will have to start introducing the possibility of have the Club joining with Bálor to become the Bálor Club. It's one of the most obvious directions they could go, however it would be a good direction in my opinion.
>>
>>1654259
I am on board with that 100%
>>
>>1654259
>balor
>aj styles
>anderson
>gallows
>let the club run wild
>no one can beat them
>have john cena try
>gets murdered
>needs a stable to fight them
>reluctantly, the shield gets back together
>roman immediately loses heat
>smarks won't even hate cena because he won't be the center of attention anyways
>5 on 5 elimination matches
>5 on 5 anything matches
>2 tag matches and a singles match
>you can do anything with this
>>
>>1654295
i don't know why i wrote 5 on 5, i obviously meant 4 on 4.
>>
>>1653827
he hasn't even drawn a nickel
>>
>>1654295
Literally this. It's right there in front of them. Fuck it bring in Cena to combat AJ depending on what they do with him in the next coming months. Have their be problems with both sides in terms of cohesion.
>Bálor wants revenge on Rollins for fucking him up, have a moment where he focuses on Rollins instead of helping AJ who is getting jumped.
or
>Have AJ and Cena constantly trying to get at each other instead of helping their team win.
>>
>>1654341
*there. I'm fucking retarded.
Just a thought but what if AJ costs them a match once if not twice. Suddenly Bálor and the rest turn on him, allowing the possibility of the Bálor Club being defeated.
>>
>>1654085
Top 3 merch as well. Means he's over with marks too. Smarks don't make up that much of the market that buy wrestling shirts.
>>
Ratings went down when Finn beat Roman reigns for the title spot, so 0
>>
>>1655317
This. Regardless you like finn or not, he moves tons of merch. And that's the only thing that Vince care.
>>
>>1654107
>he sold a ton of merch while the leader of the Bullet Club
to be fair, the famous shirt that they have was only around for 2 months of his run, previous one they had for most of devitts run was pretty shit and I don't think sold nearly as much
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.