[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New SD Women's and Tag Belts

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: sd-belts.jpg (49KB, 333x596px) Image search: [Google]
sd-belts.jpg
49KB, 333x596px
Whaddya think, /asp/?
>>
shit but better than the """""universal champion"""""
>>
Those tag belts are beautiful
>>
>>1653767

>looks like what the us title should be

>shiny nickle
>>
Better than universacuck
>>
>>1653767
BTFO the Universal strawberry jelly belt, but the tag belts should have black strap and blue detail on the helmets desu.
>>
2bh the tag belts are much better than the ones on raw
>>
Better than RAW
>>
>>1653767
Women's title looks good. The quarters are meh but better than the pennies at least.
>>
File: 1471824481471.jpg (84KB, 604x717px) Image search: [Google]
1471824481471.jpg
84KB, 604x717px
>>1653767
BASED desu
>>
>>1653767
can they no longer afford gold? bronze and silver look like shit
>>
File: CqlRPsuXEAAwl1j.jpg (64KB, 635x357px) Image search: [Google]
CqlRPsuXEAAwl1j.jpg
64KB, 635x357px
>Good looking new belts
>Big Match AJ
>New set
How can Raw even compete?
>>
Its the laziest shit that all belts have to look the fucking same now.

Theres now 4 fucking belts that are IDENTICAL apart from colour scheme. The 2 female belts, and the 2 main championship belts. How fucking lazy.
>>
>>1653767
Insipid crap. "WWE creative" confirmed as an oxymoron.
>>
garbage just like the universal title. fuck wwe
>>
>>1653809

Why don't any of you mouth breathers understand why they do this? If the base design was ok, the pallet swap wouldn't be an issue
>>
>>1653898

t. WWE shill
>>
>>1653935

If it was a variation of either big gold or winged eagle with different color straps no one would give a fuck, fagboy.
>>
>>1653964

>5 rawbucks have been deposited in your account

Thank you for correcting the IWC
>>
>>1653973

>we are the IWC
>we are """"""""smart marks""""""""
>we will ruin the show and blame the company
>expect us

literally kill yourself, cancerous smark scum.
>>
>>1653808
>New set

It´s the SS set, Raw used it too, it will be gone next week.
>>
Splitting an already thing woman's division roster was a mistake
>>
is the first one a joke?
>>
>>1653767
why were they too stupid to make the RAW champ a red belt, the SmackDown champ a blue belt, and the Universal champ the black belt?
>>
>>1653767
I want some designs!
>>
Even though the tags are recolor, they look way better than the other ones. Still lazy as fuck and disappointing though.
>>
>>1654155

It really stuck out when they pointed out in the opening segment that there are currently only 6 women even active in the division
>>
>>1654142
>SS set

Youre either blind or a deluded rawtist if you think that this is the same exact set they used for summerslam. The original sets they introduced after the brand split were temporary, these are obviously the permanent sets.
>>
>>1653767
If they are gonna use that WWE belt one more goddamn time,... they are gonna use that belt again.
>>
It just shows a lack of commitment and each side is just carbon copies of another
>>
>Raw tag team titles are giant pennies
>Smackdown tag team titles are giant dimes
Smackdown confirmed to be 10 times better than Raw
>>
>women's title looks more respectable than the universal title
RAWtists btfo
>>
>>1653780
>looks like what the us title should be

No.
>>
>>1653767
Fucking horrible, there are now and grand total of 2 TWO belts that are unique, US and Intercontinental and both are vintage
>>
>>1653767
>It's real
I've been commenting on this thread this entire time thinking this was another shitty photoshop mock thread. What? Is this a joke?
>>
>>1654325
They're too big to be dimes. They're more likely nickels so SmackDown is only five times better.
>>
The tag belts are better than the original penny versions
>>
They picked the right shade of blue for the Tag Belts and the fact that they went with Nickel instead of Copper works so much better.

Also how fortunate that all these titles are similar just in time for 2k17 to roll around.
>>
HHH wants you to collect all the colors!!!
>>
Remember how cool it was when they started unifying belts?
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 320x240px
<~~~~~
>>
>>1654466
Nah m8, they're quarters. SD is 25 times better
>>
>>1654466
They're quarters because SD is 25 times better than raw.
>>
Hey, you can't make penny radios with quarters or nickels
>>
I guess a nickel is a step up from a penny.

For real though it's honestly impressive what a difference a half decent color scheme (though it's still like a 6/10 belt design) can do for a belt.

Women's looks like shit just like the Raw womens since they're lazy WWE title recolors, but after seeing the fruit rollup championship I'm a little less harsh on them.
>>
>>1654626
why not just go to silver dollars at this point
>>
does WWE not understand the concept of making new belts so toy collectors buy their replica belts? what's the point if they all look the same?
>>
>>1654660

toy collectors are autismal as fuck and will buy them all for completions sake anyway

repaints aren't even just a tried and tested concept of collector markets. They aren't even a staple. They're just a thing that happens, especially if it's the "gold" repaint.
>>
File: DORITOS_COOL_RANCH_2000s.gif (73KB, 361x504px) Image search: [Google]
DORITOS_COOL_RANCH_2000s.gif
73KB, 361x504px
>>1653808
>>
>>1653767
they're shit
>>
File: file.png (521KB, 395x767px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
521KB, 395x767px
>>1654614
Goldust had a pretty good Ic belt
>>
>palette swaps
literally why?
>>
Palette swaps are fine for lesser titles so I'm fine with them.

A palette swap of a world title is horrible, that's why people don't want the fruit rollup.
>>
>>1654142
they're permanent
>>
>>1653767
Why would they just make them exactly the same but a different colour? I don't get it. Not to mention how the brand split completely devalues every title
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.