[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That time again. Which was the better show this week?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 9

File: Raw-and-Smackdown-1.png (390KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
Raw-and-Smackdown-1.png
390KB, 650x366px
That time again. Which was the better show this week?
>>
>Still asking this
>When Raw was only better than Smackdown on its first week and became absolute shit starting the following week
>>
Didn't even watch SD so Raw was better
>>
>>1653611

RAW is winning the ratings war
>>
Smackdown completely blew the fuck out of RAW, not even close.
>>
>>1653627
This
>>
Have to go with Smackdown

Smackdown has the major advantage of only having to be two hours though
>>
Smackdown, RAW BTFO YET ANOTHER WEEK
>>
>>1653630
This. I've been playing Madden 17 all day
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5OKxxF8LAA
>>
Smackdown because of Heath alone
>>
>>1653611
>Smackdown gets laughed at for it's roster after the brand split
>Smackdown is consistently getting better while RAW is consistently getting worse
Feels good man
>>
>>1653672
Go to reddit and then kys
>>
Both were pointless and unwatchable. When will wrestling make us want to tune in every week to see what's going to happen?
The answer is never, and we are all faggots wasting our time expecting wrestling to ever be decent again
>>
Smackdown
>>
>>1653635
Raw literally always beats Smackdown in ratings, "Smackdown is better than Raw" is the oldest meme by neckbeards, if it was really better Raw wouldn't kick their ass in ratings every week
>>
>>1653627

This
>>
>>1653662
ps4 or xbox?
>>
>>1653611

RAW is winning 4-2
>>
>>1653703
Ps4
>>
>>1653689
this is the only post speaking the truth
>>
File: thebrand.jpg (195KB, 1200x1089px) Image search: [Google]
thebrand.jpg
195KB, 1200x1089px
>>1653611
>Which was the better show this week?
Impact. I know it hasn't been televised yet, but the Hardy Brand is clearly superior to Red Brand and Blue Brand. (I would say better than them combined, but as they're both in negatives that's not exactly a good thing.)
>>
>>1653611
Smackdown. It absolutely destroyed Raw and the whole show was good. They did everything right.
>>
Nothing important happened at SD but, it feels that it's more watchable than Raw.
>>
>>1653754

Cause the pacing is always good and there are no dull segments like Titus O'neil talking for 15 minutes.
>>
RAW
> New champion and new face of the brand injured for 6 months.
> Fatal 4 Way with a new push for Roman.
> Big Cass in the main event scene

SmackDown!

> AJ Styles over as fuck.
> 20 first minutes being perfect for develop new stories and build the entire show without boring speeches.
> Belt for a women's division better than the RAW women's division (Without Sasha and Charlotte, RAW has nothing)
> Belt for a Tag Team division better than the RAW Tag Team division (New Day in ethernal meme reign)

Only cruiserweight division could save RAW at this point....
>>
People here will say Smackdown every week regardless of what happens cause they like to be special little snowflakes who back the "underdog" brand
>>
>>1653978
Have sex
>>
>>1653697
Who the fuck even has cable anymore? Literally everyone I know either has WWE Network or just streams it from random websites. Only an absolute sperglord would watch 11 hours of wrestling in a span of three fucking days.
>>
>>1654006

>Ratings don't matter

Get a job
>>
>Titus promo setting him up against Darren vs Randy promo setting him up against Bray

Just from this, smack wins again
>>
>>1654006
>Only an absolute sperglord would watch 11 hours of wrestling in a span of three fucking days.

Isn't that what 99% of /asp/ just did?
>>
>>1654012
>Ratings matter
>When WWE is making more money than ever before
Take a nap.
>>
>>1654019

>JeriGOAT and KO bullying Tom Phil-lips

RAW will always win as long as Jericho appears even for 10 seconds.
>>
File: image.jpg (243KB, 757x678px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
243KB, 757x678px
>>1654012
Television is in its death throes as a medium and Vince realizes this hence the WWE Network (for only 9.99)
>>
>>1654023
Fucking Christ, did they? I watched SS starting from the Women's Championship Match, Semen Demon cry on Raw for 5 minutes, and probably about an hour of SmackDown.
>>
>>1654056
At this moment, the Network can't get the revenue that a TV deal brings to them.
>>
>>1654023
>implying that 99% of the posts on /asp/ aren't made by absolute sperglords.
>>
>>1653611
smackdown
>>
the first raw was really good and beat smackdown, but every week since, smackdown has been better
>>
/smack/ easily.
>>
File: image.png (112KB, 712x806px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
112KB, 712x806px
>>1653978
>Rawtist literally seething
>>
Friendly reminder that Ziggler is the most consistent superstar on Smackdown since the split and has had the most screentime and Smackdown is considered the better show by a country mile
>>
/smack/ not even up for debate
>>
File: 1471983004229.jpg (94KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471983004229.jpg
94KB, 600x600px
>>1653689
>tfw this is true and I only stay for the shitposting
>>
>>1653627
Raw: 1
Smackdown: 5
>>
>>1653611
RAW by a mile
>Big Cass push (my fave wrestler ever)
>New Day promo
>Amazing farewell segment with Finn Bàlor
>Reigns **** match with jericho

the only down was dana brooke ring attire: not a fan of sexual objectification of women
>>
They're both shit
>>
>>1655350
Yes but which one is less shit.
>>
>>1655357
Neither, they're both the same amount of shit
>>
>>1655360
But Raw was shit for an hour longer. Smackdown wins again.
>>
With finn's out, RAW's last chance to be fresh is now on bayley.
SmackDown + Talking Smack are just a breath of new air, and the roster's interaction happens easily. eg Orton/Bray feud came out of nowhere, but logical.
>>
>>1653978
If that were true everyone here would praise NXMeme instead.
>>
I didn't watch either but read the recaps and Smackdown sounded better, so chalk up another point to SD Live.
>>
Smackdown, easily.

How fucking many tournaments for the belt are they gonna have this year? Get your fucking shit together and make a decent program for that ugly ass belt, Raw.
>>
File: BASED SMACKDOWN 2.jpg (223KB, 900x629px) Image search: [Google]
BASED SMACKDOWN 2.jpg
223KB, 900x629px
>Implying RAWtists can compete

>BMJ
>AJ Styles
>Dolph Ziggler
>BASED Randy Orton
>Nikki Bella
>Carmella
>Becky Lynch
>BASED Eva Marie
>BASED Miz
>>
I only watch Smackdown. No RAW, nXt, or the manlet classic. They're all too low test and pandering to the MGTOW crowd.
>>
>>1653611
>Started playing Smash 3DS during RAW because it was so fucking boring.
>Watched Smackdown in it's entirety and enjoyed 90% of it.

Smackdown wins
>>
>>1654035
Think of how much more money they would be making if the ratings weren't shit.
>>
>>1653697
RAW is the flagship show. Once the NFL starts whooping RAW every Monday night, Smackdown should start to catch up in ratings, especially if John Cena sticks around.
>>
>>1653611
It's becoming really evident that Smackdown just takes an entirely different approach to Raw.
>Raw spends way too long on segments and lets matches drag in it's formulaic WWE style (40 fucking minutes on an opening segment usually)
>Smackdown is quicker and more efficient, only really letting their main events go for any extended period, and even they receive better booking, with more varied spots, keeping everything from becoming stale (40 minutes through the show, and three/four segments are wrapped up)
>Raw keeps it insular and uses the same few guys
>Smackdown is trying to cobble together it's entire roster into something worthwhile across the board
>Raw has ugly bronze tag belts
>Smackdown has blue-strap silver dollar cash motherfuckers

Every Smackdown is like a particularly good episode of NXT at this point. Raw's getting absolutely minced.
>>
File: 1468966937079.png (62KB, 660x874px) Image search: [Google]
1468966937079.png
62KB, 660x874px
>Implying smackdown has a chance of winning when they had 3 women's wrestling segments in the first 45 minutes

Raw wins again. See you next week.
>>
It honestly is kind of crazy just how much better Smackdown consistently is despite having a considerably lower amount of quality talent. RAW was only better on the first week and it's been eas loss after easy loss for them since then.
>>
>>1655914
Maybe it was never the talents fault and the bookers are the ones who were the trash!? Who'd have guessed.
>>
File: Goating3.jpg (68KB, 672x425px) Image search: [Google]
Goating3.jpg
68KB, 672x425px
>>1655914
>despite having a considerably lower amount of quality talent

What?
>>
>>1655914
>lower amount of quality talent.

>John Cena
>Randy Orton
>AJ Styles
>Dolph Ziggler
>>
Raw wasn't a show. I don't know what you'd call it but it wasn't a show. More like a no
>>
>>1656050
>>1656078
I gotta agree with him that Raw's midcard is way more stacked
SD has a more developed upper-card scene and the only real main eventer in the entire WWE, but midcard goes to Raw.
>>
>Muh live!
Has putting the shows live on network done ANYTHING to aid the brand in the long run?
>Botches can't be tidied over
>Shitload of ads/repeated footage to aid in transition
>Camera glitches
>Things often get cut off/cut short because other segments have to begin
>So much filler
>People at home end up missing key moments due to ads/promo shots

Cut that shit back to 1.5 hours each show and make it all killer no filler.
>>
I still can't believe they gave fucking titus o'neil a 10min promo.

It absolutely blows me, who even thought about it, why, what's the fucking reasoning for it
>>
File: 1471748102477.jpg (689KB, 1866x1028px) Image search: [Google]
1471748102477.jpg
689KB, 1866x1028px
>>1656172
Dont know if you know this or not...but ummm they make more money with all the ads and 3 hours then they would with all a bang show for an hour and a half.

Hope that clarifies why they do it and why your opinion doesnt matter
>>
>>1653611
Dean is champion of smackdown. Automatically Raw is better.

Not saying Raw is good. At all. But clearly better
>>
>>1656740
AJ will be champ soon.
>>
>>1654056
Then why are GoT and walking dead breaking record cable ratings if television is dying?
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.