[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many people on /asp/ who hate Steve Austin?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 4

File: Stone Cold (9).jpg (38KB, 476x500px) Image search: [Google]
Stone Cold (9).jpg
38KB, 476x500px
Why are there so many people on /asp/ who hate Steve Austin?
>>
File: 15.jpg (12KB, 307x286px) Image search: [Google]
15.jpg
12KB, 307x286px
He's insecure about the real GOAT. Terry Bollea.

its literally all he thinks about.. how do i stack up against terry, would i get cheered over terry in 2002, etc
>>
Because as we grow older we realize that we boo john cena for doing the same shit austin did.
Austin wouldnt get over today.
The internet mentality wont let him.
>>
>>1652593
I guess. Austin was/is more entertaining than Cena though.
>>
>>1652618
Not really.
Take the weapons out. All of austins matches follow the same tired formula.
Lou thez punches flipping the bird kick to the dick stunner.
Austin has only one amazing match and thats with hart.
Cena has like five or six match of the years under his belt, austin has one because of hart.
Hell Mick Foley has had more match of the year.matches then austin
>>
>>1652571
thats just Carter being a queer
>>
>>1652593
Austin got over and actually lost matches
>>
>>1652735
Really? When austin became austin after the bret hart match.
Who did he put over cleanly.
With no interference
No shady tactics.
Tell me who he put over. And dont say the rock on his last match because that dont either, thats doing the honours for the business
>>
It's Hoganfag, he hates any wrestler that is close to Hogan's level because he's an insecure mark

Ignore him
>>
>>1652735
Nah, he never did put over somebody in the manner that Flair did.
>>
To put it bluntly austin used politics.
Austin politicking is the only reason we had the third mick foley reign. Austin refused to put over triple h. Rather have foley win the belt and let foley drop it the next day.
While im happy for my hero mick foley it speaks volumes on who austin is. Also how you gonna beat on debra big tits i used to fuck mongo mcmichaels
>>
>>1652571
B E A T

D E B R A
>>
>>1652890
>Austin politicking is the only reason we had the third mick foley reign. Austin refused to put over triple h. Rather have foley win the belt and let foley drop it the next day.
Literally the same manner as Hogan's politics, but only Hogan gets heat for that shit. Austin is just as guilty.
>>
>>1652829

Angle
Triple H
Jericho
>>
>>1652571
He was an overrated hack who had less moves than Cena at his worst
>>
>>1652712
I meant his character. I never thought he was a good wrassler i just saw him as a street fighter mostly
>>
>>1652571
They don't know whether to shit or wind their watch I tell you what
>>
>>1652890
He still put Triple H over
>>1653040
Made the company more money than anyone else
Worked with a fucked neck so yes he wasn't going to do flips
>>
>>1653029
Yeah when so i can actively watch it.
Cause you're lying.
When jerigoat beat him and the rock he didnt win clean.
>>
>>1652883
>Flair
Flair was going territory to territory and was a heel so obviously he'd eventually lose clean

When Austin was a heel in 01 he tapped clean to Angle
>>
>>1653067
When did he put hhh over.
Hhh didnt beat him
>>
>>1653103
No Mercy 1999
No Way Out 2001 (A month before he was main eventing Mania)

He also never beat Triple H when they were feuding as main eventers
>>
>>1653069

Triple H in a three stages of hell match
Angle when he tapped out during his heel run
>>
>>1653101
Angle attacked him before the match started outside of the ring.
That is not a clean victory you idiot.
>>
>>1653161
>Before the match started
Kek. You mean both of them brawling because they were feuding? Eat shit mark
>>
>>1653150
The angle one isnt clean. He attacked him twice.
And three stages of hell. Involved weapons to me this doesnt count.
>>
>>1653161
He also kicked out of three stunners
>>
>>1653191
Thats not a clean victory.
If i have to hurt you before the match starts on the outside and i win thats directly because of the cheating
>>
>>1653260
>Involved weapons

None of you dumbasses know what clean means
>>
>>1653268
You mean the olympic wrestler who won the gold with a broken neck?
He hit three stunners on him mah god
Clearly thats all she wrote.
>>
>>1652571
cause he beat his wife
>>
>>1653280
No dumbass it wasn't used as an excuse. Cheating is not clean. Kurt didn't cheat. Austin exhanging punches with Kurt isn't like Kurt doing the Sheamus/Triple H thing where Triple H was attacked backstage, laid out, and lost later

Also why the fuck would the top baby face lose clean all the time? That's why guys like Dolph never got super over
>>
>>1653308
Kek remember when he beat the shit out of Lita with a steel chair. Imagine that happening today, WWE would get taken off the air or something
>>
>>1653288
Fuck it.
How about this then.
When did stone cold Steve austin put someone over in a regular singles match no added stipulation. No cheating and no attacks before the match.
Give me one normal match where he let someone win after he became stone cold steve austin.
No weapons
No interference
No shady refs
No stupid stipulations
Ano triple threats and beyond

Tell me who did he ever put over in a straight singles match after the hart match?
>>
>>1653329
Mick foley gave wwe its best ratings it ever experienced.
All he did was lose.
But you know when we look back in time and hate hogan cause hes a douche that held people back and everyone hated cena because he holds people back then we should look at austin no differently
>>
Look, the guy was a wife beater.
He did the same crap Warrior, Hogan and had his ego inflated.

People critize him less because the fucker broke his fucking neck. So in terms of karma his flaws were compared to his will to come back from actual hardship.

Yeah, he had the money to pay for therapy but god damn dude, a fucking broken neck.
>>
>>1653342
Why no weapons? So no dq match ever isn't clean? Dirty means no fuck finish with a guy getting screwed.

Also that Hart match was no DQ so Bret won "dirty"

He lost to Undertaker in 97 at Cold Day in Hell for one thing

Tell me why a top baby face should lose as much as you all want him to?
>>
>>1653374
>Mick Foley
No he didn't. Austin was the top draw. That's a fact. Austin/Undertaker in '99 was the highest segment ever for raw
>>
>>1652586
this.
>>
>>1653040
>current year
>caring about moves
>>
>>1653040

>moves

You need to be 18+ to post here, and it looks like you're about 5 years away from that landmark.
>>
>>1653401
He refused to put people over that made them look legit stronger than him or better than him.
No dq was austins crutch. Ill just let mcmahon screw me over.

Seriously name a match.
Hell ill name an instance where the top face of the company wrestled a solid 20 plus minute singles match with no bs.
John cena vs. Daniel bryan.
Or that one time where he wrestled hbk for an hour on raw and lost cleanly.
>>
>>1653464

He literally put over Kurt Angle and The Rock multiple times you underage nerd.
>>
>>1653464
>Cena/Bryan
Two babyfaces?

How dumb are you?
Cena buried the entire Nexus. Austin never did anything near that. Refusing to drop the title to HHH? So what? He still got pinned clean by Foley.

Austin losing constantly would kill his credibility. How many times did Bruno lose in MSG? Like once or twice? Fucking stupid
>>
>>1653505
Really because everyone from the corporation who name didnt end in mcmahon or johnson really went on to become wwe champions?
Also bruno came from a time where black people had to drink from their own water fountain.
We got mad at the idea for the past 3 years they were trying to make reigns the guy.
If they did now what the did with sammartino the wwe will fold
>>
>>1653478
He put over the rock clean once on his way out the door.
And unless you have another example of angle that win wasnt clean
>>
>ITT: fags
>>
>>1652571
They are just fans of The Cuck mostly.
>>
>>1653618
You wanted him to lose clean to the fucking big bossman? Maybe Mideon when it was the Corporate Ministry?

Why the fuck would the top face lose clean to heels constantly?
Reigns isn't the right guy to do it with. They had it with Ryback but got cold feet and fucked themselves and had Punk beat him

If Reigns wasn't pushed so hard when they still had Bryan it wouldn't be an issue
>>
>>1653632

>Austin only ever lost to The Rock once

-a 14 year old
>>
>>1653618
What the fuck does segregation have to do with Bruno's reign?
>>
>>1653686
Im 26 i watched from 98 to 2000 respectively when i was in fourth and fifth grade.
I picked wrestling back up when i was in 11th grade in 06 with the ecw invasion. Excuse me if for six seven years i was busy being a kid and a teenager.
>>
>>1653675
Oh youre one of those.
And bossman deserved a w over austin
How dare you talk poorly about the big bossman. Say what you want about the rest of the corporation and corporate ministry bur dont sully the name of big Bossman.
I didnt say austin needed to lose all the time.
I didn't say austin needed to lose
You are just fucking arguing with yourself pretending youre arguing with me
>>
>>1653464

>Why didn't the biggest draw of all time lose to dweebs
>Comparing Cena to Austin unironically
>>
>>1653418
The this is your life rock segment argues my point better brah.
Mick foley on screen provided better ratings than anything austin did.
And that shits fucking fact.
Something that can never be taken away.
8.4 nigga and it was a talking segment.
Also people turned off a main event of nash v hogan for the gold to watch mick foley win the gold.
Turning the tides of war.
>>
>>1653772
You're right cena is better.
>>
>>1652593
What people forget is that Cena was rejected BEFORE he really got into his Superman routine because they put him against the wrong guys. They decided to make him the face of the company against respected mainstays like Angle.
>>
>>1653825
Dumbass stop beliving WWE's lies

Austin/Undertaker pulled the highest rating
>>
>>1653675
Ryback was never EVER close to even Jack Swagger tiers of over.

They let Punk beat him because he wasn't getting over. He was a bore in the ring and a legit retard on the mic
>>
>>1654084
No it didnt.
>>
>>1653040
shut the fuck up. Austin was a wrestler who broke his neck in match, walked that shit off, came back with a new wrestling style because his neck was fused. what was cena's excuse?
>>
It's a meme you dip
>>
>>1653342
There were fuck and all regular matches at ppvs in the AE. Literally every ppv was filled with stips and shenanigans.

The only real burying job was him outwrestling Benoit and while that was retarded it wasnt the same as say, destroying the nexus.
>>
>>1653825
being this much of a faggot you believe the monday night wars dvd/vince russo segments draw more than wrasslin meme.

Austin Taker for the title got 9.5m rating

18+ hit the showers have sex get a clue
>>
File: outsiders.jpg (61KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
outsiders.jpg
61KB, 1280x720px
>>1652571
He would never have drawn a dime if the outsiders didn't revolutionise the business yet dumb marks say he's the biggest star in history.

The biggest stars in wrestling were Scott Hall and Kevin Nash.
>>
>>1652571
>why do so many people here have an opinion on someone that's different from mine?
that's basically /r/squaredcircle tier, please seek contact with females
>>
Austin saved a company

Hogan killed a company
>>
>>1655437
Hi, Steve! Beat your gf today already?
>>
>>1655425
the outsiders DID revolutionize the business
Hogan is the biggest star, followed by Austin
>>
File: 1461362591210.gif (868KB, 200x179px) Image search: [Google]
1461362591210.gif
868KB, 200x179px
People on this board will find any reason to witchhunt any wrestler, holy shit.
>>
>>1652867
But people ignored your autistic ass instead! Oh, I am Laughing!

KEK
E
K
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.