[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should heath slater be given a a title run?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: heath-slater-2015-640x360.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
heath-slater-2015-640x360.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
i think he should be the next IC champion
>>
Have a king of the ring with both brands, one or two indie guys and NXT guys, Heath can enter because it's not just for one brand then wins it.
>>
I think he should have the IC title. Give him a decent or above average moveset, not have him get thrown all around the ring, and I think he would benefit from a submission finisher more than a slam or something.
>>
>>1652610
Actually if Heath were to have a non submission move it should be a spinebuster
>>
Heath >>>>>>>>>>>>> Finn & Zayn
>>
Heath >>>>>>>> Brock & Orton
>>
Heath >>>>>>>>> SCSA & Rock
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 512x314px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 512x314px
>>
>>1651327
>Wins intercontinental title
>Raw and Smackdown do their best to sign but Slater refuses both and takes it to NXT
>Jobs to Bobby Roode
>>
File: sd-tag-belt.jpg (25KB, 327x296px) Image search: [Google]
sd-tag-belt.jpg
25KB, 327x296px
>>1651327
Nope! He's gonna be the first SD Tag Champion with Rhyno! You heard it here first!
>>
The skinny fag needs to be given some fucking weights
>>
can someone tell me when WWE shop is putting up the Free Agent tshirt

I need it
>>
>>1653791
Ambrose is no better, they both look like they haven't touched a gym their entire lives
>>
>>1651741
King of the Ring is a death sentence nowadays
>>
>>1651327
Yes.

It could actually be a great way to have a title change brands.

>someone with the title do an open challenge

>Heath comes out and wins it

>both brands falling all over themselves to sign him
>>
>>1651327
Weird enough, him being left out of the draft was meant to be a joke, but he's the one in the whole roster that has had the most engaging storyline since the draft.
>>
>>1657058
Because the """writers""" can't tell a story to save their lives. Being forgotten is the best thing that can happen to you.
>>
>>1651327
Stop living paycheck to paycheck
>>
>>1656935

Actually pretty smart.
>>
>>1657058
It goes to show how bad creative is. The shit they don't take seriously ends up becoming their most popular storyline. People were even chanting for Slater after the Brock/Orton match in SummerSlam.

Also this has proven how much of a worker Heath is since he is getting more airtime than any other person on the roster being on both Raw and Smackdown.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2016-08-25-13h23m39s401.png (301KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-08-25-13h23m39s401.png
301KB, 704x400px
Based Heath blowing the fuck out of RAW with one segment.

How can one man be so amazing?
>>
Reminder Heath beat Randy twice and squashed Seth
>>
>>1653791
>>1655140
You mean they both need some roids.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.