[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post Unpopular Opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: nwo04.png (500KB, 692x527px) Image search: [Google]
nwo04.png
500KB, 692x527px
>nWo Souled Out 1997 was actually a pretty good idea with the set and the overall atmosphere to match, but was marred with a horrible execution

>had he been booked correctly and had the guy who played the gimmick been more charismatic, Mordecai would've been Undertaker levels of badass

>I find celebrity cameos in WWE to be pretty entertaining in a "why the fuck are they here" kind of way

>Sting should've taken The Streak
>>
>>1651201
was 97 the one with the fat girl and meth head beauty pagent?
>>
inb4 a thread of safe opinions that are fairly popular
>>
File: nwo41.png (411KB, 678x499px) Image search: [Google]
nwo41.png
411KB, 678x499px
>>1651215
Yep. The one where (then) Based Bischoff made out with that old bag
>>
I like New Day

The Universal belt looks good

Sasha Banks has potential to be the biggest star of the 2010s
>>
Strap a rocket on Big Cass.
>>
>>1651251
>womens wrestler
you're not even trying
>>
>I'm actually a sucker for NXT crowds singing along to Nakamura's theme
>I look forward to the WON Award every year like they're the Oscars
>John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis at Over the Limit 2012 was genuinely enjoyable
>the Attitude Era sucked
>>
>>1651251
>in one post: the cancer that has killed prowrestling
>>
Dave Meltzer has a better mind for the business than any pro wrestler.
>>
>>1651267
>John Cena vs. John Laurinaitis at Over the Limit 2012 was genuinely enjoyable
>the Attitude Era sucked

same
>>
>>1651278
>in one post: SEETHING
>>
>>1651201
I unironically like Becky Lynch and believe she is talented
>>
>>1651251
>I like New Day

How is this unpopular?
>>
>>1651298
This thread is referring to opinions unpopular on /asp/, not the general audience. As you know, asp hates everything
>>
>>1651201
NXT is the best thing WWE has produced since peak Smackdown back in the RA.
>>
I'm a bit of a New Jack apologist
>>
>>1651251
>I like New Day
I like them too, but they've been noticably worse for a few months now.
>The Universal belt looks good
It doesn't.
>Sasha Banks has potential to be the biggest star of the 2010s
She doesn't. A woman wrestler, just doesn't. It might come off as sexism, it might be sexism, but it's also truth. If there was a woman who had the potential, it'd be Bayley, but it won't be.
>>
I get more excited for NXT weekly shows than main roster PPVs
>>
>>1651267
>>I'm actually a sucker for NXT crowds singing along to Nakamura's theme
It's fine when he's coming out, but immensely annoying and out of place during a match, or at least has been.
>>the Attitude Era sucked
It didn't.
>>1651282
>Dave Meltzer has a better mind for the business than any pro wrestler.
He doesn't.
>>1651296
>I unironically like Becky Lynch and believe she is talented
She is, but even with Sasha botching all the time and Charlotte being awkward, she's clearly the third string.
>>1651360
>NXT is the best thing WWE has produced since peak Smackdown back in the RA.
This is probably true.
>>
>>1651282
>Dave Meltzer has a better mind for the business than any pro wrestler.
How can you believe this when Matt Hardy is currently having the greatest creative stretch in pro wrestling history.
>>
>>1651201
Asuka is one of the coolest wrestlers WWE has had in years and I get excited every time she shows up
>>
Women's wrestling is never entertaining.

Punk is better than everyone on the current roster save BMJ and AJ and would boost ratings for sure

WWE needs a lot more sports entertainment and a lot less meaningless wrestling
>>
>>1651453

>Punk is better than everyone on the current roster save BMJ and AJ and would boost ratings for sure

>WWE needs a lot more sports entertainment and a lot less meaningless wrestling

I agree
>>
>>1651201
>>nWo Souled Out 1997 was actually a pretty good idea with the set and the overall atmosphere to match, but was marred with a horrible execution
>
>>had he been booked correctly and had the guy who played the gimmick been more charismatic, Mordecai would've been Undertaker levels of badass
>
>>I find celebrity cameos in WWE to be pretty entertaining in a "why the fuck are they here" kind of way
>
>>Sting should've taken The Streak

>any of these
>unpopular

smarks are brain damaged and should never ever be taken with a single grain of salt
>>
Pirate Paul Burchill was a GOAT gimmick
>>
Broken Matt Hardy, as enjoyable as he is, dosen't deserve the praise that he gets.
>>
>>1651453
'Unpopular'
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.