[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Phil thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: CMPunk_Headshot.png (135KB, 500x325px) Image search: [Google]
CMPunk_Headshot.png
135KB, 500x325px
there hasnt been a Phil thread lately so lets get going

what are you doing to prepare for Phil's UFC fight? Im currently reading all about starting a fighting career as a beginner and shit
>>
listening to this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BJmp319ctI
>>
Phil threads are getting really stale desu

>Phil is a crybaby manlet cuck quitter
>falseflagger says something like "STOP CALLING HIM PHIL YOU DON'T KNOW HIM PERSONALLY REEE"
>LEL PHIL IS SEETHING BTFO XDDD

hopefully the threads die out a week or so after his fight
>>
>CM Punk: BTFO WWE on Colt Cabana's podcast, and exposes the company for the pile of shit it is. He then goes on to wreck shit in the UFC.

>Rycuck: Leaves WWE because the big meanies won't pay him the salary the botch machine thinks he deserves. Goes on a rant on his Tumblr(kek), and now fights Jap midgets in Japan.

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
>>
>>1651150
they'll get worse after the fight, especially if he wins
>>
>On CM Punk going to the UFC:

“I think it’s great. I love it. I love the fact that he’s going to do something that he wants to do and that he’s taking a chance on doing something different.” Jericho continued, “my opinion is that if he’s going to be going into this, you know he is going to be giving 10,000% and he’s going to be good at it or die trying, so I wouldn’t want to be the guy to face him in his first fight, I’ll tell you that. I bought Brock [Lesnar]’s first [UFC pay-per-view] and then I bought his last one. Those were the two that I bought because you’re cheering for your friends. [Punk’s UFC debut] will be the third. I will buy it. Actually, I tried to buy the Batista one, but I couldn’t find it. But I watched it as soon as I could. If my friends are doing it, I want to see them do good. That goes for anything: acting, movies, musicians, whatever. You’ve got to support your friends.”

Don't let Chris down, phil
>>
I always thought he was a fag just from the look of him, but watching that making of punk show that has been on he seems like a pretty nice guy that just wants to try his best and has low expectations for his own success

that said, nigga seriously can't fight for shit. he's in trouble
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.