[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>I'll protect the women's division M'lady

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 13

File: DEANCHAD.jpg (84KB, 1310x873px)
DEANCHAD.jpg
84KB, 1310x873px
>I'll protect the women's division

M'lady
>>
File: tumblr_n4r30cAl3r1rhxfs4o1_1280.jpg (50KB, 590x582px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4r30cAl3r1rhxfs4o1_1280.jpg
50KB, 590x582px
>"I gotta find a job for my hot daughter, and she is literally too stupid to do anything else."

What did Mike Foley mean by this?
>>
>>1650672
I know people shit on AJ for having soccer mom hair, but this motherfucker has trailer park trash dyke hair.
>>
>>1650672

How did Foley go from being a God to being a fat windbag hack I want to just disappear in 15 years?
>>
>>1650672
>Mick and Dewey are going to make Noelle the female Roman
>>
He must really hate the company for getting his son a job on creative
>>
>>1650756

if he didn't have bushy hobo hair people could see that he's missing most of his right ear
>>
>>1650761
Started becoming a shill when he was in TNA. Had a moment of clarity and return to form (smashing the TV, the TNA house show joke). Now he's shilling again - just for WWE now.
>>
WHY DOESNT HE JUST SHAVE AND GET A HAIRCUT AND WEAR NORMAL FITTING MATCHING CLOTHES LIKE A DAMN MAN
>>
>>1650761

He was an artist when he was younger, one of the best wrestling minds and a guy who took what he did very seriously. He was passionate about wrestling. Now he has to worry about getting his children jobs in WWE so he does whatever they want without taking a stand on anything. Being a family man ruined him.
>>
It's literally a show about him being a cuck and whining about his entire family being crazy and NEETs instead of fucking doing something
>>
File: Sasha_Banks.0.0.jpg (120KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Sasha_Banks.0.0.jpg
120KB, 1600x900px
Foley was the Daniel Bryan of the 90s.

>mfw in 10 years time, Daniel Bryan will come out on RAW doing the yes chant to crickets and then stare at Aurora McMahon's cleavage.
>>
File: 1471824893255.jpg (20KB, 410x430px)
1471824893255.jpg
20KB, 410x430px
>>1650949
kek being an oldfag is going to suck, hope i get a life so i can stop watching this
>>
>>1650949
That's not even remotely true
>>
>>1650949
I wonder if Aurora is going to be hot.
>>
M'ick Foley for you.
>>
>>1650676
Kek
>>
>>1650949
I'd say Bryan was more 90s stone cold. Both got over with the crowd because of a one word chant (what/yes) which allowed them to become world champ
>>
>>1651129
lol love this meme

''what'' happened way after Austin's peak
>>
File: holy foley.png (572KB, 1000x666px) Image search: [Google]
holy foley.png
572KB, 1000x666px
>>1650672
this is the average ****womens wrestling***** supporter
>>
File: 1829348923.jpg (59KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1829348923.jpg
59KB, 480x360px
hi, i'm here for the main event at Summerslam...
>>
File: sashamassivehead.png (863KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
sashamassivehead.png
863KB, 1000x563px
>>1650949
>>
If saome based anon makes a pic of Mick riding a sasha horse i will die
>>
File: mickridingsasha.jpg (580KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
mickridingsasha.jpg
580KB, 1024x765px
>>1651271
memeanon here, request granted ;)
>>
>>1651416
OMG thats amazing sir thank you, legend
>>
File: mick-hair.png (555KB, 722x637px) Image search: [Google]
mick-hair.png
555KB, 722x637px
>>1650672
>>
>>1651416

Upboat, fine sir.
>>
>>1651129
What didn't happen until the 2000s, though the Stone Cold comparison is fair. He's the only one they've been able to get over as anti-authority since Austin.
>>
File: Mick & Sasha.jpg (413KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Mick & Sasha.jpg
413KB, 1280x720px
>>1651416
Better?
>>
>>1651416
This is very well done
>>
>>1650672
There is no way thats his real hair
>>
>>1652088

checked and saved la
>>
File: 1471995910253.jpg (292KB, 1024x765px) Image search: [Google]
1471995910253.jpg
292KB, 1024x765px
>>1651416
Can that be changed to say Legit Boss? then it would be perfect
>>
>>1652088
nice
>>
>>1651416
>>1652088
Both Great
>>
>>1651416

>Please post this to his JewBook.
>>
File: dumbass.jpg (97KB, 524x254px) Image search: [Google]
dumbass.jpg
97KB, 524x254px
how can he be so autistic?
>>
>>1651540
Saved

(I'm lazy, so someone NEEDS to create an image that says "saved" Then, I will save said image)
>>
>>1650672
This meme about mick being some kind of white knight doesn't work because Mick has actually been laid many times by many different women.
>>
>>1650954
well look on the bright side, you might die before then
>>
>>1656521
Get back to work Mick
>>
Remember Hardcore Diaries?

Literally M'Lady: the book
>>
>>1650895

Mick may be a bit of a shill but he seems pretty happy. This mofo has paid his dues and then some. He will always be the hardcore legend and just because people are getting over saturated with him at the moment should not forget what he's done in the business. He is making $$$ from the WWE and he's a company man that is going to be biased in favour of them. i don't know exactly what people want from him. To be some renegade jaded and bitter shoot talker that trashes the product all the time? Sounds overrated desu.
>>
>>1656574
High spot stuntman with below par wrestling skills who never drew a dime.
>>
>>1656543
you can bust out le name meme all you want, won't change the facts.

There was an article on deadspin about mick coming on to a woman in public. The story heavily implies Mick did this often, and probably succeeded a lot of the time.

I'll link it.
>>
" Back in 2000, I was a 12-year-old uber-wrestling dweeb. I had the posters, action figures, VHS videos; any WWE (then the WWF) offering from my local Wal-Mart, I was spending my allowance on or planning on buying. One day I noticed there a sign stating Mick Foley and Hardcore Holly would be doing an autograph signing in the toy aisle of the aforementioned Wal-Mart. My heart skipped a beat as Mankind/Mick Foley was not only my all-time favorite wrestler but also a guy I aspired to be like (I really like red flannel). His autobiographies were among the first "grown up" books I had ever read and his story of hardship coming up through the independent ranks and onto the WWE championship had inspired me someday pursue becoming a professional wrestler myself.

I waited a shade over two months for the big day. I barely slept the night before and the internal debate over those 60+ days was hether to wear my Mankind shirt or my WWE Attitude shirt (as to not offend the other person at the signing, the wrestler formally known as Sparky Plugg). I eventually settled on my Mankind shirt as a way of hopefully attracting a little more attention from the "hardcore legend". When we arrived, there were about 150 other wrestling fans that arrived before us. Some in the front of the line had even slept overnight beside Wal-Mart's front door for the opportunity to be the first people to shake hands with and spend a few moments with the wrestlers. Undeterred, we got in line and began to wait. My mother (who is NOT a professional wrestling fan) was gracious enough to spend the three hours in line with me. Keep in mind, that this was a time before smart-phones so my mother had to spend those 180+ minutes reading soup labels and staring at what had become a shitshow of heavyset and pimply faced wrestling dweebs in their best wrestling shirts (other than Mankind shirts, I mostly saw Stone Cold, Sable and Hardy Boyzzz tees).

cont.
>>
>>1656696
We finally got near the front of the line. My mother, who at this point was bored to tears and complaining that her feet hurt, had told me several times to speak up when introducing myself to the "wrestling men" and smile for the pic she was going to take. I only could shake my head as I had already played the entire scenario out in my head a million times in the months leading to this encounter.

I began walking toward these massive men sitting at a white table with black and red Sharpies, and I went completely blank. Holly was closest and was the first to introduce himself. He could tell I was nervous and a little intimidated and told me not to worry. He asked for my name and asked what grade I was in. Through my peripheral vision, I could see my mother mouth the words "thank you so much" to Holly. The thing is, I wasn't nervous about meeting Bob Holly. I mean, I was, but that was nothing compared to meeting my idol.

I shuffled over to the left and there I was: standing in front of my hero, Mick Foley. I had already been trained by my mother to stick out my hand for a shake so I nervously stuck my hand out. But nothing happened. Mick didn't grab my hand and make nice with me like Hardcore Holly. Instead he leered over at my mother (who was standing over my left shoulder) and made no attempt to cover up that he was obviously disrobing her with his eyes. He says to her "Cute kid. Was his father too busy to bring him here or ...?" I didn't realize it at the time but Mick Foley was hitting on my mother.
>>
>>1656702
I vividly remember my mother snapping back that my father was a staff sergeant and he was temporarily on leave. I didn't understand her dissonance but I did note that Mick did not make eye contact with me one time during our 30-second interaction. He signed his 8x10 without breaking eye contact with my mother, who was quite obviously peeved now. Mick finishes signing the 8x10 but not before he whispers something to one of their handlers. He silently hands me the photograph and I make my way around the table to take my picture. In a haze, the picture was taken (I forgot to smile) and afterwards we started our trek back to the car.

Before we could get to the Camry, a bald man with a ponytail runs up to us. He hands my mother a business card. When we got inside the car, my mother reads the card out loud and shows me the card. It read "Lonely? Mick" along with a phone number. My 12-year-old brain still did comprehend. That is when my mother spoke to me as an adult for the first time ever. She explained that Mick was looking to "go out on a date" with her. It didn't register until years later the Mick Foley wanted to bone my mom but what I still find eerie/humorous is that Mick signed the note to my mother with his trademark smiley face. He didn't even do that for my 8x10!!"

http://deadspin.com/5936937/batista-takes-in-an-ashlee-simpson-concert-more-wrestler-run-ins
>>
>>1656696
>>1656702
>>1656714

Utter bollox.
12 year old kid
telling a story from 12 years ago
it's on the internet

A sign of Autism is taking everything at face value and believing it as fact
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.