[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was the end of that match a shoot because Orton sandbagged Brock?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Was the end of that match a shoot because Orton sandbagged Brock?
>>
>>1650591
>Marks getting worked
>>
>>1650591
The ending did look odd. Even Jericho a 20 year vet had to ask was that shit planned or not. Only Vince, Brock and Randy know for sure.
>>
>>1650600
>Even Jericho a 20 year vet had to ask was that shit planned or not
Then the work did its job you fag
>>
>>1650604
>implying the Jericho thing is not also a work

18+
>>
>>1650600
>Jericho is IN the fucking company
>Still got worked

State of that man
>>
>>1650608
This
>>
>>1650604
The work was supposed to make everyone who sat around for 5 hours wish they tuned out an hour sooner?
The work was supposed to close out a PPV with a RAW-tier match that should have been in the middle of the card?
That's what the work was supposed to do?

With writing like that who needs competition? WWE seems perfectly capable of killing itself!
>>
>>1650700
>2011
>Getting worked this hard
>>
File: Rand.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Rand.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>1650714
Randy starts bleeding right after the second elbow. On live video you don't see it but slowed down you can see a pool start up in the same area.
Here it is slowed down. So I guess I'm being worked
>>
>>1650591
It was a work.

I'm assuming he wasn't suppose to bleed that much but it was planned.
>>
File: bork.webm (2MB, 1066x600px) Image search: [Google]
bork.webm
2MB, 1066x600px
Or Lesnar is a lazy fuck and didn't expect to be dropped on his head. Also Randy usually pulls out further than what he did here almost too fast.
>>
>>1650887
Christ, that might be more dangerous than any of the sandbag suplexes and the elbows
>>
>>1650909
Almost wonder if Heyman is reacting like he is suppose to or he is legit reacting
>>
>>1650700
>RAW-tier match

Now you're just being a faggot.
>>
File: Capture.png (52KB, 123x159px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
52KB, 123x159px
>>1650887
>>
>>1650852
Paul going "Ooooh shit..."
>>
>implying anybody can sandbag brock
>>
>>1650926
you can try, and that would anger him. remember Holly?
>>
>>1650591
Apparently it was all intentional. Brock WAS supposed to open Randy up with his elbow but apparently they didn't think it would bleed so much which is why the ref and the medics looked confused for a few minutes before declaring it a TKO.

This all plays into Lessors character and builds him as an even bigger draw. People haven't talked about a wrestling spot this much since Shane jumped off Hell in a Cell. Excellent booking if you ask me.
>>
>>1650930
holly and lesnar both said it didn't happen. miscommunication apparently.
>>
>>1650944
yeah, that's why he kicked him in the head immediately after.
>>
>>1650951
it could be that brock didn't know what to do, or didn't know what happened.
>>
>>1650700
The work got people talking you dense cunt
>>
God I fucking hope it was a shoot. Randy is sucha fucking prick who deserves it
>>
>>1651106
haha this

not sure what WWE was thinking, other than it would be cool
>>
What was the point of this match anyways?, Randy Orton has been a failure since day one, and the only time he was middle interesting was when he took that "legend killer" gimmick.

now it's no different than any meme wrestler, hell, he made his fucking finisher a meme, imagine that
>>
>>1651172
I kinda liked him during his last championship run. He had a paranoid thing going on that I kinda liked. But then D Bry had to go and ruin wrestling
>>
>>1651172
To bring more attention to Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>1650917
Fucking Chuck :D
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.