[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 6

What's his endgame?
>>
To be kissed.
>>
>>1650269
Saving pro wrestling from nu-males and women
>>
>>1650274
I will kiss him
>>
For a while it was to be the final boss and put Reigns over, but Brock was so fucking good at his role compared to everyone else that there's nobody in the company who can beat him and not have the fans call bullshit on it. He's basically in the exact same spot Taker was in before Brock beat him, but Brock has the physicality to back it up.
>>
>>1650286
Problem is the only person who actually looks like a physical phenomenonnn that would look believable beating Brock is either Braun (who already got BTFO in RR by Lesnar) or... fuck, I don't know.

There's just nobody.
>>
>>1650292
The new Brock?
Any early twenties former NCAA wrestler with a solid MMA background out there?
>>
>>1650292
Ha ha I think you are forgetting somebody who almost did it before ...

That is Roman Rein Dog ...

He just needs to beat Cena first ,.
>>
File: image.jpg (209KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 640x460px
>>1650323
>almost did it before
>>
>>1650269
Making lots of money
>>
His contract expires in March 2018, which is close to the time when he'll be reinstated by the UFC. And you can bet Dana's going to get him back for another couple of fights after drawing 1.2m buys for UFC200.

WWE has like 7-8 PPV matches left with Brock. Gotta make the most out of them now. I would make Joe the one that finally goes over Brock
>>
>>1650358

I love Joe as much as anyone, but having a 37 year old go over Brock seems a waste. Then again everyone thought the same about Brock beating Taker, so maybe it'd work.
>>
>>1650391
It's either him or Roman Reigns then
>>
>>1650358
>giving the bork rub to a guy who will retire in a few years
No. If Joe was 5 years younger then sure.

It's going to Roman. Everybody knows this deep down.
>>
Being suspended for the rest of his MMA career for constantly failing drug tests for using steroids and estrogen blockers apparently.
>>
>>1650286
>>1650292
Well, let's look at all the top people on each roster

RAW
>Roman: They tried this already and fucking nobody was gonna buy it to the point where they had to have Seth do a cash-in. Nowadays, WWE likes to act like Roman was actually pretty close to beating Brock before Seth cashed in, but that's just not what happened, Roman was dead in the water before Seth ran in.
>Seth: Seth actually looked ALMOST equal to Brock at the RR in 2015, then looked like a fucking dork against him later that year. Closer than Roman to being believable, but not by a lot.
>Finn: Maybe if he wasn't out until after the Rumble or later, they could build DEMON KANG as someone capable of taking on Brock, but that ship's sailed.
>Rusev: They could push Rusev as having MMA and Muy Thai training to MAYBE legitimize it, but Rusev's a midcard heel and he's fine there.
>Cesaro: This might actually work, since Cesaro is consistently portrayed as crazy strong. Stop putting him in worthless, nothing feuds, have him actually heal from his kayfabe injury, portray him as becoming a TON stronger because he's finally at 100%, push him to the top and people might buy it.

SmackDown
>Cena: One of the few that could do it but what's the fucking point, since he's already the most over, accomplished guy in the company and he's going part time. Nothing to gain.
>Orton: LOL
>Dean: Really hard to buy after Brock killed him this year and given how small Dean's gotten. His title run has rehabbed him, but you still can't really buy it.
>AJ Styles: Maybe. Styles' work speaks for itself at this point, they've noted that he's won the IWGP championship to sorta put him on equal standing with Brock and after beating John clean, he's primed to be pushed straight to the top. Losing to Roman, who couldn't beat Brock, hurts him though. You'd probably have to have AJ get his win back from Roman with no Club or Uso fuckboys interfering.

As of right now, AJ's probably your best shot.
>>
>>1650422
Holy shit please have sex
>>
>>1650396
Do you think the current situation with Brock is the start of a plan to get him hated enough to the point that the mass audience will cheer even Reigns to beat him?
>>
>>1650422
It should be Cesaro but if course it won't be.
>>
>>1650428
They could certainly be trying but it will never work
>>
>>1650428

You never know. At the moment, everyone loves watching Brock beat people up but Summerslam might be the start of him being brutal and violent to such a degree that it turns people against him. He's the only heel who actually revels in hurting people at the moment.
>>
>>1650335
/thread/
>>
>>1650286
>He's basically in the exact same spot Taker was in before Brock beat him, but Brock has the physicality to back it up.

Also with the difference that Undertaker is/was someone who remained loyal to WWE year after year and truly gave a lot to the company and the business (including his health), while Brock has always been unreliable and petty and has himself said that he doesn't give two shits about the wrestling business.

>>1650292
>either Braun (who already got BTFO in RR by Lesnar) or... fuck, I don't know

Braun isn't the only one on the roster who is "big enough" physically to beat Lesnar. The problem is that most of the guys who could in theory fit that role, have been booked so poorly that Lesnar is far beyond practically anyone on the roster in terms of kayfabe strength.

For example, Erick Rowan is clearly bigger than Lesnar, but he's always been booked as the weakest of the Wyatts and he has next to no kayfabe power on his own. Then there's Titus Oneill who is almost Lesnar's size, and is certainly ugly enough to be booked as a threat, but he's been scripted into oblivion too. There's Big E, but he's a total comedy act now. Then there's Rusev, Cesaro, hell even Rhyno might be a possiblity if it weren't for booking. And Lesnar vs Kane is one big match that's never happened.

But back to Strowman... I sure hope WWE isn't going to do to him, what they did to the previous guys who got an extended run of "local compatitor" squash matches... and then got booked into probably one of the worst losing streaks ever - The Ascension.
>>
>>1650269
Heart attack/stroke
>>
>>1650278
i dont like gays write that down in your little notebook i dont like gays
>>
>>1650428
Uh, that's exactly what they're doing.

They bring Orton back as a fun, likable face, they give him all kinds of great lines and fun stuff to do, like doing a run-in on RAW, they play this up as a dream match, fifteen years in the making, they tease "ALL IT TAKES IS ONE RKO", they want us thinking about that F-5-counter-RKO spot. They put it as the main event of SummerSlam and do everything in their power to make us think this is gonna be a good, fun, cool match. Then it's an 11 minute squash that ends with a hardway elbow and a ref stoppage. Maybe one or two cool spots happen, besides that it's just more Suplex City shit. They ended Summerslam on a wet fart with Brock busting open the head of a likable face before we even got to see anything cool happen.

They're trying to get go away heat on Brock so that we'll just want him gone so fucking bad that we'll even get behind Roman to do it. Shit like the stuff with Jericho doesn't hurt either.

It's all about Roman. It's always about Roman. Never let yourself believe otherwise.
>>
>>1650463
>Also with the difference that Undertaker is/was someone who remained loyal to WWE year after year and truly gave a lot to the company and the business (including his health), while Brock has always been unreliable and petty and has himself said that he doesn't give two shits about the wrestling business.
No shit. A bunch of guys refused to take the streak because Taker was so respected in that locker room, they just couldn't do that to him.

I bet you dudes would be climbing over each other to be the one that beats Brock.
>>
>>1650463
Prime Kane vs Bork would have been one crazy match.
>>
>>1650470
That was a false flag he was trying to throw off your gaydar. Brock prefers men for casual sex, it's an Alpha thing I wouldn't expect ya to understand.
>>
>>1650463
It ain't just booking, Titus for real just sucks out loud, both in the ring and on the mic. WHAT chants were made for guys like that. No amount of booking's gonna fix him.

Rusev, Cesaro and Big E are guys you could totally fix with booking if you wanted to to be able to take on Brock. Big E wouldn't even need a lot of fixing since he's consistently portrayed as the strongest guy in the stable that's been champs for a full year now. Him gyrating and shit in the ring as Lesnar and Heyman look on in disbelief would actually be kind of great.

New Day is actually kind of perfect to do a program with Brock if you wanna get some major Fuck You heat on the guy. Brock's a giant, hateful, no fun autismal misanthrope and New Day is the lovable comedy stable who talks about the power of positivity. Have them do their thing and then have Brock just destroy them all if you want some major heat on the guy.
>>
>>1650430
>thinking memesaro should beat brock lesnar
>>
File: 1448507842635.png (406KB, 804x604px) Image search: [Google]
1448507842635.png
406KB, 804x604px
>>1650510
It's almost frustrating how its right there in their face and WWE will never do it
>>
>>1650496
>ya
carter please we all understand you like guys you've made this clear many times but can you keep it on /lgbt/
>>
>>1650269
Make money.
Then fuck off back to the deep woods of Canada.
>>
>>1650422
The problem with most of them is, they're more technique oriented than power/mass.

Roman tried and died, Rusev would follow soon too.

Cesaro is constantly pictured as an one winged chicken, as often as he holds his shoulder. He should finally heal it up.

Styles and Balor would just be mowed down.

The Wyatt's tried it, but failed in group.
>>
There is nobody that will benefit more from the rub (and make it believable) than Joe
>>
File: merchant.png (11KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
11KB, 205x246px
>Whats his endgame

To feed the Jew.
>>
>>1650269
he's being charged up again to lose to roman at WM

they did the exact same thing with cena in 2014

our only hope is that lesnar straight up refuses. and samoa joe/nakamura are the only people who can believably beat him, or at least fight him to a draw
>>
>>1650934
>nakamura

lol fucking mark
>>
>>1650934
>Nakamura throws exactly (1) hardstyle knee at Brock, one of two things happen:

1 - Brock reacts in a wwe ring like he does in the octagon to be hit in the face and ballerina dances into the crowd, or
2 - Brock gets mad and murders a chinaman on Live broadcast.
>>
>>1650428
it didn't work at wm31, bork got cheered the entire match

reigns got booed every time he made a comeback
>>
Yeah, I agree. It has to be Roman who's going over Lesnar. They're going to make Lesnar destroy everybody to a bloody pulp, win the title, and then drop it to Roman at Wrestlemania.

Vince wasn't kidding about making Roman main event 3 WM's in a row.
>>
>>1650937
>>1650940
nakamura has legit mma experience, was also iwgp heavyweight champion, and has built a career on being stiff as a board. he's tailor-made for beating lesnar
>>
>>1650959
i'll also add that people actually like him, too
>>
>>1650959
>Thinking Nakamemera can beat Lesnar

MMA experience or not, they won't build up someone that's THAT new to WWE to beat Lesnar.
>>
>>1650946
It's gonna go like this: Brock eliminates a record amount of people at the Rumble and wins it. He challenges the babyface champion at Fastlane and squashes him for the title. Marks, smarks are both sick of him and give him go away heat. Roman wins the #1 contendership and challenges Brock at Mania. Reigns goes over clean. Big pop
>>
>>1650965
they're already doing it. samoa joe was just an appetizer

just imagine the hydrogen bomb pop when lesnar's beating the shit out of somebody at royal rumble and nakamura's music hits
>>
>>1650969
They would still be cheering Brock at mania.
>>
>>1650959
You are a total fucking mark. They aren't going to waste Brock on a 40 year old Japanese Michael Jackson impersonator.
>>
>>1650969
this is 100% the plan if you change the word "brock" to "roman"
>>
>>1650976
i'm an anti-anti-smark. get on my level
>>
>>1650969
>sick of Brock

kek
>>
>>1650969
>Lesnar goes over against everyone
>Getting sick of it

Nah. The ratings would actually improve.
>>
>>1650969
Even if they can get the Fuck Off heat on Brock they're clearly going for at this point, that doesn't mean people will cheer for Roman.

The Rock couldn't get Roman over. You think people won't just completely turn on both of them and boo the whole fucking thing? 'Cause they absolutely will.
>>
>>1651046

>Seething manbaby
>>
>>1651046
>SEETHING

reigns is going to be over as fuck
>>
File: lesnar-kisses-angle-o.gif (939KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
lesnar-kisses-angle-o.gif
939KB, 320x240px
>>1650274
>>
>>1650269
Crash the WWE.
>>
>>1651055
>>1651056
lol now it's controversial to say "people are gonna boo Roman Reigns"?

You guys must be really pissy after the jesus pop Bayley got and the avalanche of boos Roman got. Wasn't a good night for you, huh? Don't worry, I'm sure you'll come up with some good excuses by the time the same thing happens in Houston next week.
>>
File: DXzguGG.jpg (23KB, 500x376px) Image search: [Google]
DXzguGG.jpg
23KB, 500x376px
>>1650473
>It's all about Roman. It's always about Roman. Never let yourself believe otherwise.

Please, I'm begging you to fucking have sex. Please.
>>
>>1650836
Kekle
>>
>>1651070
>SEETHING
>>
>>1651084
>>1651100
I'm on my hands and knees, putting my hands together, begging to my lord and savior Jesus Christ for you to call Colonel Mustard and get a clue.
>>
>>1650980
>I'm an anti-anti-smark. get on my level

kys
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.