[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was he a draw?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1 (1).jpg (40KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1 (1).jpg
40KB, 400x320px
I know he moved merch but did he bring in viewers and PPV buys?
>>
Only person to get consistently over and titles despite being a massive fuck up druggy he also invented Finn balors gimmick
>>
Ya he was a draw. 18+
>>
the hardys are some of the most over people and biggest draws ever.
50% of indie kids are low budget hardys
>>
>>1650230
Shawn Michaels.
>>
Not only the GOAT but the biggest draw of all time
>>
Jeff was a massive draw, kids and teens dug the gimmick, chicks thought he was hot, dudes liked the flippy shit off the ladders. He was perfect.

Dude was just a terrible promo.
>>
File: Punk Juff Hardy.jpg (61KB, 612x388px) Image search: [Google]
Punk Juff Hardy.jpg
61KB, 612x388px
>>1650525

>dude was just a terrible promo

that's why Punk carried him in that feud
>>
>>1650217
Yes, he's the Jim Morrison of sports entertainment
>>
>>1650217
No
All his accomplishments are because of Matt
Absolute Mule
>>
He's a good all-arounder and definitely a draw with mass appeal.

Still, he's a white trash drug-addicted hillbilly and I think he'd get WP'ed out before his contract is even a year old.
>>
>>1650550
Hey phil! Shouldn't you be training for your fight next motnh?
>>
Let Kevin Nash tell you straight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e4gz3jPuw4

>The only time Jeff Hardy was main event guy when he was against The Undertaker
>...or Hunter.
>>
He has easily a top 5 ladder match under his belt:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xw7mop_the-undertaker-vs-jeff-hardy-undisputed-championship-full-match-raw-7-01-02_sport

I used to think he was just a flippy guy, but he has great match psychology and pulls off a great underdog

One match I remember was on RAW, when Shelton Benjamin botched a move, Jeff Hardy went for the cover instantly rather than just standing there like most wrestlers today tend to.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.