[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EVEN JERICHO GOT WORKED, BASED LESNAR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: GET WORKED.png (32KB, 622x206px) Image search: [Google]
GET WORKED.png
32KB, 622x206px
EVEN JERICHO GOT WORKED, BASED LESNAR
>>
It was a shoot
>>
>>1648997
>Jericho stood up to Lesnar because he thought his fellow performer was treated unjustly

THE
FUCKING
LIONHEART
>>
>>1648997
>Part of the company
>All he had to do was ask if it was a work
>STILL got worked
My sides
>>
BASED BROCKGOD
>>
>>1649003
Brock don't you have a moose to shoot or a shriveled up old Sable to fuck?

We know Michael Hayes refused to tell Jericho the finish and you were the one who got pissy.
>>
>>1649003
He did ask and the guy was pulling a "lol I can't tell u that"
>>
>>1649007
>SEETHING
>>
probably never liked brock and saw this as his opportunity to be the big locker room hero

what a fucking chump

go play in your fake rock band you fucking....FAGGOT
>>
>>1649008
So he got worked?
>>1649007
State of the marks
>>
>>1648997
>Vince didn't say "It's a work you stupid idiot!"

Wasted opportunity desu senpai
>>
Know how I know this isn't true?

Vince wasn't in NYC last night. Trip was filling in.
>>
>not realizing it was a shoot after Raw ignored it

>not realizing Meltzer is a Vince shill that will do what he's told

>>>>>>2016
>>
>IT'S A SHOOT
>NO IT'S A WORK

Why do real wrestlers all talk like they are internet shitters?
>>
This whole thing is a fucking work, they're building Brock as a dangerous bully
>>
So there's a no blood policy, but he made Orton bleed on purpose.

Yeah okay, it was a shoot, they lied to jerichio to cool the situation, why did Hayes not answer him properly?
>>
File: cara.png (488KB, 650x586px) Image search: [Google]
cara.png
488KB, 650x586px
>>1649060
So that they'll feed him to the bully silencer?
>>
>>1649073
>why did Hayes not answer him properly?

his mouth was hanging open at the idea that a 25 year vet couldn't discern for himself whether something was a work or not
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>1649089
>>
>>1649030
Kek, seriously? Multiple sites seem to have reported it
>>
>>1648997
>LE BASED ROIDMAN XDDD
Have sex. Contemplate life. Then kill yourself.
>>
>>1649008
Sounds like lesnar is pretty based 2bh
>>
>Based Jericho works everybody in Gorilla into a work and together they work some webtards into a shoot, and other webtards into a worked shoot on other webtards, who don't care either way because they only watch it for the flippy shit

And they wonder why WWE is shit now.
>>
>>1649125
>LE HAVE SEX MAYMAY XDDD
>>
>>1649137
>Seething
>>
fucking retard thought the pro wrestling match was real. Fuck his family better watch out, looks like there is another brain damaged vanilla midget that might do some killing
>>
>>1649030
You were backstage and accounted for every person there?
>>
>>1649125
>not liking Lesnar

Get a clue
>>
>>1649041
It's internet shitters who try and talk like wrestlers.
>>
File: image.jpg (209KB, 640x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
209KB, 640x460px
>>1649125
Get worked you mark ass bitch
>>
>>1649173
The absolute state of this board.
>>
It feels like all of this could've been avoided if Hayes wasn't being a cunt
>>
>>1649202
I'm pretty sure a lot of problems could be avoided in the future if that walking drug problem would just die already.
>>
>>1649202
Pretty much. It was obvious that Jericho was looking out for his coworkers, and Hayes just had to be a little shit about what may have been a big issue.
>>
>>1649173
see >>1649181
>>
>>1649213
>SEETHING
>>
>>1649030
But there was a photo of HHH congratulating Balor while Vince was standing behind him.
>>
>>1649157
>Liking Borek
Take a hint
>>
>>1648997
Honestly for someone who appears to not give a shit about wrestling, Bork plays his role so damn well
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.