[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chanting "You deserve it" at Finn Balor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 129
Thread images: 10

File: 1444098338927.jpg (64KB, 704x400px) Image search: [Google]
1444098338927.jpg
64KB, 704x400px
Smarks are a fucking parody of themselves

He was on Raw for 1 fucking month before being booked to win the title
Biggest push in WWE history and he didn't fucking do anything to deserve it
>>
>>1648827
It was a MemeXT crowd
>>
File: image.png (167KB, 978x778px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
167KB, 978x778px
>>1648827

Typical Rawtist crowd.
>>
>>1648827
It was kinda shitty. I mean,he hasn't done anything great in the WWE whatsoever.
He's just been booked protectively in NXT and marks fell for it.
>>
>>1648827
>>1648828
>stamford wives
>>
>>1648838
He created The Bullet Club and basically is the reason Aj, Gallows and Anderson became hot shit in Japan. He really did deserve the title and a chance to do something with it
>>
>>1648827
Honestly though, is this the most underwhelming and immersion breaking post PPV RAW ever?

>Balor breaking kayfabe to thank Rollins
>8 wrestlers coming out in order to hassle Foley, in a really awkward manner
>Steph doesn't even look at Balor, or show sympathy
>Reigns just fucking forgot about his US title shot
>Rusev just forgot he got wrecked
>No one addressed Brock murdering Orton
>>
File: 1469979965727.jpg (51KB, 450x359px) Image search: [Google]
1469979965727.jpg
51KB, 450x359px
>pretending 15 years of wrestling means nothing
>nothing outside of WWE matters
>>
>>1648852
NXT and the Japs aren't canon to the greater WWE lore. You should know this.
>>
>>1648847
I know, and he was great there.
But he has been boring as fuck in the WWE.
I don't care how great he was elsewhere, or how much I even personally enjoyed his work there. If he's not interesting in the WWE, I don't want him to do anything but go back to Japan so he can be remotely entertaining again.

>the reason AJ became hot shit in Japan

Holy shit no.
>>
>>1648849
>No one addressed Brock murdering Orton
Or a RAW wrestler attacking the SD GM
>>
>Literally in a delusional WWE only bubble
>>
>>1648827
I mean, theyre chanting "you deserve it" at an injured man. Think about it
>>
>>1648852
>>1648859
I do agree that he's proven himself elsewhere, but be real.
This is a WWE crowd.
They don't know jack about what he's done in Japan. They're just being told be Michael Cole that he's one of the "all-time greats" there (which is fallacious and exaggerated as fuck).
So they feel it's right to chant that he deserves it, because the correct image has been spun.
The problem isn't whether or not he actually does because of his graft and toil across the planet for 15 years. It's how willing the crowd was to eat a slightly different flavour of Reigns-coloured shit. Just because he was packaged properly.
>>
>>1648847
I agree that the overall attitude of this board of pretending that anything outside Vince's clubhouse didn't happen is autistic, but you do know that the Bullet Club only got good when Devitt/Balor fucked off and AJ took over, right?
>>
>>1648849
>Balor breaking kayfabe to thank Rollins

How is it breaking kayfabe? The face, in a sign of good faith, thanked his opponent for putting up a good fight and then said heel opponent mocked him in response.
>>
>>1648871
>This is a WWE crowd.
Dude, it was the Raw after a Takeover and a Big Four PPV in fucking New York, the only smarkiest crowd WWE could manage would be in a UK show, I'm sure at least one out of every five people there know about Finn's career, and once a chance gets going, everyone just wants to join in.
>>
Cast your votes, this is kind of an interesting question, I think.

http://www.strawpoll.me/11060538
>>
>>1648920
The phrasing of your options made me change my mind on it, good job.
>>
>>1648920
Yes, he deserved it. Apply that knowledge to other wrestlers.

Did Goldberg deserve to carry on his squashing legacy in WWE? Absolutely. Because thats just the way it works. Finn is a hard worker and he's proved it elsewhere.
>>
>>1648920
No, he didn't even deserve it past on his non-WWE work

Smarks wank over every indy shit
>>
>>1648927
I don't think moving from WCW to WWF is comparable to this, WWF's audience was largely aware of Goldberg at the time.
>>
>>1648927
But is the continuation of a mainstream gimmick the same as who gets a giga-push and who doesn't?
Also, DID Goldberg really deserve that? He wasn't a hard worker, seemed fairly entitled, and wasn't massively talented. That would just be a money-call, not a deserving/undeserving call.
>>
>>1648934
And WWE is largely aware of Balor from NXT. Its absolutely comparable.
>>
>>1648936
>And WWE is largely aware of Balor from NXT.
No it isn't
>>
>>1648936
A VERY small percentage of the total WWE audience follows NXT, my dude.
>>
>>1648943
Most smarks do m8 and that's all that matters
>>
>>1648947
>only the 10% of the audience I belong to counts
>>
>>1648920
Did AJ deserve to beat BMJ?

Did Goldberg deserve a quick rise to a title match?
>>
>>1648952
Goldberg paid his dues when he jobbed to HHH at Summerslam
>>
>>1648949
>10% are Smarks

Oh anon...with the internet and the stars having Twitter accounts, I don't think you realise just how widespread Smarks are. Smarks are the reason Reigns lost his push, are the reason Balor is there in the first place, and the reason the UC was acknowledged as trash.

We aren't a minority, you Marks are
>>
>>1648952
AJ deserved to beat BMJ because in his short time he has certifiably and undeniably proved himself in every way.
>>
>>1648952
AJ has been grinding away on the main roster since February, though.
>>
>>1648956
>Smarks are the reason Reigns lost his push
Could you imagine being this delusional?
>>
>>1648949
10% is pretty generous
>>
>>1648947
>>1648956
You're not getting it. Most of the fan-base don't follow NXT, that's not really debatable, regardless of discussion on Mark vs Smark viewership and shit like that.
Reigns lost his push because EVERYONE turned against him – mark and smark alike.
Balor got his because Haitch likes him and the paint could move merch with children.
>>
>>1648827
He did deserve to get injured and drop the belt though, the fans were right. Don't know why you're complaining.
>>
>>1648827
It's context. If you consider NXT and his overall wrestling career, then he *definitely* deserved the mother of all pushes that he was given.
>>
Mfw the heartbeat kicks in when roman goes to pin seth for the title.
>>
>Finn is already #3 on wwe.com merch sales

Finn is money. Kids love the demon gimmick. Women love his body and unthreatening boyish good looks.

Stay mad haters.
>>
>>1649016
>Stay mad haters.

Jesus
>>
>>1649016
>Vaudevillains moving more shirts than Roman
That's dire.
>>
>>1648892
>the Bullet Club only got good when Devitt/Balor fucked off and AJ took over, right?

Peak Bullet Club was right after the Young Bucks joined up until Devitt left.
>>
>>1649016
>Stay mad haters.

I don't think Finn's haters are particularly mad right now.
>>
>>1648959
6 months to top the big man himself? Fuck off m8
>>
You deserve it chants are a meme, smark crowds do them every time an indie darling wins a title.
Also there were like 6 chants in that whole segment, i fucking hate brooklyn
>>
So-called "smarks" are complete hypocrites, man. This guy got a rocket strapped to his ass and was pushed even more abruptly than Roman (who at least was in front of the cameras for a couple of years before a singles run) and they don't give a shit. They claim Roman only knows one move but all this kid ever did in his match was throw kicks and they still popped.

The only thing WWE learned from their booking decisions in the past 5 years was that people don't care about good booking as long as someone the dwindling crowds full of "smarks" can identify with gets the main strap. That's why the US title came after each brand's main title matches and Brock/Orton was the main event. They're going the Russo route and treating belts as props rather than "prestigious" bullshit.
>>
Smarks deserve nothing more but a slow painful death as they chant "this is awesome" and "yes yes yes yes"
>>
>>1650393

the problem with roman is not his push, it's his

>no mic skills
>lack of charisma
>boring entrance theme
>boring moveset
>can't wrestle
>buries people we actually like
>>
>>1650412
>we
>those factually incorrect points

>the city of smarks
>>
File: 1467322044424.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
1467322044424.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>1648847
90% of his mic skills in NJPW was swearing, and that doesn't cut it in a PG environment. And what makes it even worse is that he avoided the mic at all cost in NXT, so he went nowhere with his mic skills.
Granted, he's excellent in the ring, basically one of the best in the world, but so far he hasn't shown anything on the main roster besides dropkick spamming. I know that they wanted to go safe with him and make sure that he'd get that title, but that was a shitty gamble, considering he got injured anyway.
Now everyone got that bitter taste after seeing him during that trainwreck of a push.
I'm not a big fan of Balor, but holy shit, that whole push was sad for everyone involved.
>>
>>1650412
>no mic skills
Not a problem finn solves.

>lack of charisma
He has more presence than any indie darling. You wouldn't know you crossed finn balor on the street if he was wearing his demon gimmick and using a megaphone to shout "I'm finn bahlohr, don't you know?"

>boring entrance theme
Then why did everyone pop for it during the shield days and the so-called "smart" crowd got pissed he got to keep the theme?

>boring moveset
You're telling me finn "kickspam" balor is any different?

>can't wrestle
Multiple MOTY candidates say otherwise.

>buries people we actually like
You can't blame creative for burying talent. That's a booking problem related to his push.
>>
>>1650328
Back in Smackdown 2002, two weeks after his debut BMJ himself was teaming up with The Undertaker to beat Kurt Angle and Chris Jericho, two weeks after THAT he beat Jericho in his first PPV.
>>
>>1648853
Zayn and Owens' rivalry from NXT was
>>
>>1650444
Checked this post where you wrecked that joke. Will anti-Roman posters ever recover?
>>
>>1648827
>never having seen based devitt in NJPW

DISGUSTING
>>
>>1650439
>basically one of the best in the world,

This is egregious as fuck and I wouldn't even have him brushing the top 5 in the WWE.
I'd have him brushing the tail-end of top 10 at best.
He's damn fucking good, but absolutely not top-tier.
>>
>>1650412
The problem actually was his push. Roman was forced too hard for too long and too obviously. Watch him week-to-week objectively, he's not even bad anymore yet still gets shit on. Because people hated the obnoxious push.
>>
File: 1447110117577.png (724KB, 651x724px)
1447110117577.png
724KB, 651x724px
>>1650491
Not my fault that there are so many good wrestlers out there.
>>
>>1650498
I mean, when I could probably off-handedly name 20 guys I consider better, or at least in anyone's eyes arguably better, and you're still saying he's "basically one of the best". It kinda is.
>>
>>1648827
Are you incapable of understanding that there's a world outside of the main roster of WWE?

I'm not even a big Finn mark, I think he's overrated, but the dude's had a long fucking career up until this point and was in NXT for a long time. There's a reason he was pushed out of the gate and it's the same reason people chanted at him last night. Use your brain for a second and you might figure out what that reason is.
>>
>>1648827
He has been working in the indies for like 15 years. That would be like saying that AJ styles is a rookie since he has only been in wwe for like 6 months.
>>
>>1650524

Are you incapable of losing weight?
>>
>>1650524
Begging you to have sex
>>
>>1650503
>I mean, when I could probably off-handedly name 20 guys I consider better,
>doesn't do it like the colossal faggot he is
>>
>>1648853
Not true.
WWE has been using accomplishments from Japan a lot with Styles, the Club and Nakamura. They even been pointing out what Brock did while in Japan.
>>
Everything people ridiculed Reigns for is exactly what Balor is.
>Can't cut promos
>Basic moveset
>Boring
>Hasn't paid their dues

But yet the latter gets cheered with "You deserve it" chants. It just shows how futile and fickle wrestling fans. People don't know why they boo Roman anymore, so they just go along with it because the majority also do.
>>
>>1648853
>AJ and Finn's accomplishments in Japan are mentioned.
>KO and Zayn's entire rivalry is canon.
>Sasha mentioned her TakeOver Brooklyn match with Bayley on Raw

Why the hell do people say this shit? Everything except TNA is at least somewhat canon to WWE.
>>
>>1648955
>jobbed
>took a fucking sledgehammer to the face to pin him

Wew,lad.
>>
>>1650539
I'll pre-face it that these I have seen his work pre and in-WWE, and these are my opinions on who I think is straight-up better, but these guys are at the very least very contentious.

>AJ
>Cesaro
>Neville
>Zayn
>Rollins
>Nakamura
>Joe
>Owens
>[spoiler]Jhon[/spoiler]
>Ibushi
>Metalik
>Ishii
>Omega
>Naito
>Okada
>Tana
>Ricochet
>JoMo
>Shibata
>Minoru
>>
>>1649033
This can't be true......
>>
>>1650558
I only really disagree with Morricuck and Metalik honestly
And Meta is because I haven't seen much of his work. He has impressed me a great deal in the two matches I've seen of his in CWC.
>>
>>1650548
Balor did put in 15 years of indies and other companies before he joined wwe. Roman literally just started wrestling like 5 years ago, and mostly due to family connections. That isn't the same thing, anon.
>>
File: seriously_nigger.jpg (44KB, 340x480px) Image search: [Google]
seriously_nigger.jpg
44KB, 340x480px
>>1650503
>I consider
And I consider otherwise.
Stop being such a gigantic sperg just because you want to fit into the board's current mood swing.
>>
>>1650524
>Are you incapable of understanding that there's a world outside of the main roster of WWE?

So? What difference should it make that this guy has however many years of experience in promotions not associated with the wwe? He has no established character, his gimmick is a disgrace that he can't even keep on the lowest possible level of kayfabe (he literally went in his "demon king" edgy savage persona that the commentary was putting over as his "sadistic side you only want to bring out for fierce fighting" to hug mommy and daddy) and his in-ring proficiency is completely unproven in the main roster.

You're taking a guy unknown to 99% of the general public, throwing him into the main title scene and saying "please care about this person". Nobody will care because no-one knows who this guy is. Unless the whole point is to turn the WWE into a struggling indie fed with a couple hundred people watching who DO know who he is.
>>
>>1650548
Balor is Indie Darling so he gets a hall pass.

Fuccboi Reigns is being forced down our throats, despite having a good 2 years on the roster before going for a singles title and Balor being up for 1 month.
>>
>>1650559
It's by no means scientific proof, but if you go to the WWE Shop and order the products by Best Selling, the Vaudevillains "Quite Manly" shirt is the 16th item, and you only get to a Roman shirt at 59, heck, there's a Ryback alarm clock above it.
>>
>>1650579
What are you even talking about, breh
>>
>>1650575
That makes it worse. 15 years of experience and he's still fucking average at everything.

But I am of the opinion that while it's cool to do things outside of the WWE, that shouldn't give you the right to be at the top immediately.
>>
>>1648920
There's a lot to be said for context and age when you're asking this. Like, okay, let's look at AJ for a sec, since someone else brought that up. You could've pushed AJ straight outta the gate and it would've been fine cause the dude's amazing. But he's been doing the job like a fucking trooper ever since January, so it honestly makes him getting his moment after six months a little bit sweeter.

Now, having said that, does that make Finn's push the wrong move relative to how they did Styles? Not necessarily. Raw needed a top babyface, Roman was no good and they didn't wanna use Sami or Cesaro for whatever reason. That doesn't leave you with a lot of options and Finn's probably the best guy you've got left. There just aren't many bullets in that chamber because the top of Raw's card is really fucking dire.

They don't wanna turn Seth and Roman and they don't wanna put Sami or Cesaro over, so Finn was pretty much their only option for a top babyface and with him out for six months, I dunno what the fuck they're gonna do.
>>
>>1650599
I agree. I've seen his work outside, and whilst it was nice, unless you're entertaining in the WWE, you shouldn't get a giga-push there.
He's great in-ring but he's absolutely terrible at promos, which the ME Scene revolves around. They don't put on classics week-to-week, they build angles with lengthy talking segments. Which he can't do.
He's just not a fit.
>>
File: Havesex.jpg (94KB, 704x517px) Image search: [Google]
Havesex.jpg
94KB, 704x517px
>>1650598
I'm saying that it's your opinion and you missed the point of me saying "one of the best", which won't be made invalid by listing off other names.
>>
>>1650599
Neither should being related to the Rock......just sayian.
>Nia Jax has been wrestling for less then 1 year
>already being pushed as the most dominant diva in the company
>>
>>1648853
Things outside of WWE don't count, except when they do. That's how the Game is played.

It's only recently where they're finally acknowledging feds of the E, and that's only because the McMahons and Triple H are finally realizing that the internet's a thing.
>>
>>1650607
You're autistic aren't ya
>>
File: 1471544660002.jpg (230KB, 757x678px) Image search: [Google]
1471544660002.jpg
230KB, 757x678px
>>1650614
Huh?
>>
>>1650616
what u mean
>>
>>1650620
>SEETHING
>>
>>1650494
The push and the plot armor associated with it are the worst of it. GOTTA MAKE ROMAN LOOK STRONG is a meme for a reason (and it was on full fucking display again last night).

The other problems are that he sucks on the mic, gets awful material and he really is quite mediocre in the ring. He only gets a great match when he's carried by someone amazing like Styles or you got a guy like Jericho doing every little trick in the book to get some heat going. His moveset is just boring and he's been pushed for so long that we've seen it all, in excess. There's just nothing interesting at all about him at this point.
>>
File: have sex.png (492KB, 754x678px)
have sex.png
492KB, 754x678px
>>1650627
Huh?
>>
>>1650548
I know exactly why I boo Roman, it's 'cause he's a fat loser who can't do a good looking power bomb on anyone bigger than 210 pounds to save his fucking life.
>>
>>1650611
I fail to see how this is relevant. I too disagree with Nia Jax being called up and pushed for too quickly.
>>
File: image_32.jpg (42KB, 500x615px) Image search: [Google]
image_32.jpg
42KB, 500x615px
>>1650631
Ya forgot the exclamation mark, ya manlet.
>>
>>1650634
>I boo an actor because he failed to do a wrestling move one time which requires you to lift a lot of weight
>>
>>1650640
what u mean
>>
>>1650675
>SEETHING
>>
>>1649016
Its almost like he was gift wrapped a gimmick that prints money regardless of which wrestler is attached to it.

Its why there isn't a whole much Balor merch that emphasizes his Regular Potato Nigger side.
>>
>>1650393
>They claim Roman only knows one move
no one says that. he has 3. stupid man punch, spear, clothesline. that's why when he hits one, the boos are locked and loaded because the other 2 are about to come out for 10 minutes. i pop for his apron dropkick though, it's nice. roman isn't even bad, he's just way too similar to john cena. they don't need to get better because they're vince's create-a-wrestlers. you pick a move template, max all the stats out, and never edit them again. the fact that cena started adding new moves in the last few years is a testament to this. at least roman tries to improve, but he's just boring. he has canned responses, he can't work the mic at all, and everyone turned on him for it. the worst part is if you hear him outside of scripted promos, he has charisma, and he's not a boring guy.
>>
>>1650616
>>1650627
>>1650631
>>1650640
>>1650680
Just stop
>>
>>1650444
>boring entrance theme
>Then why did everyone pop for it during the shield days and the so-called "smart" crowd got pissed he got to keep the theme?

because everyone is in on the joke:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMDPNL1PhVw
>>
>>1648949
retard, stop making up numbers
>>
>>1650444
>Multiple MOTY candidates
Ayy lmao
>>
>>1650558
>Neville
>NEVILLE

300 flips into a shattered ankle. if he got fired today, i would forget he existed.
>>
>>1650722
Neville's fucking incredible in-ring. His injury was a complete balls-out dumb, freak accident.
>>
You can already see what going to happen with Balor Finland from mile away ...

He's going to be face of one brand Roman Rein Dog face other...

And he's just going to have kicks, almost-3 count over and over match every night, fake 'this is awesome' chanting, all this for Bob Baqland length title reign ,. Raksasha Raja demon king gimmick is the fedora obese will pretend he's great ,.

This will be end of WWE as know it,.
>>
>>1650702
>SEETHING
>>
>>1650728
>This will be end of WWE as know it,.
it's been the end of the wwe as we know it maybe 6 times now, have sex.
>>
>>1648827
you realise the fans at Brooklyn also saw him at Brooklyn last year? They know him for more than a month
>>
>>1650558
>Neville
>Ricochet
>JoMo
Fooking hell i'm not even a queer and i would take fergal balor over that anyday.
>>
>>1650548
>Balor hasn't paid his dues
you don't even know what that means if you think he hasn't
>>
>>1650746
In the WWE is what I'm implying. You could have the most successful career imaginable outside of the WWE, but the moment you sign with the company, you have to start again. Ergo, he has not paid his dues.
>>
>>1648920

I think everything crosses over. It always has. When Hogan went to WCW was he a jobber just because he was at a new company? Nash and Hall too. If wrestlers arrive with their reputations and an existing fanbase then you have to consider their previous accomplishments when booking them. Guys like Samoa Joe and Nakamura could really go straight to the main roster and into the top half of the card. I think the only reason they don't do it often is so WWE doesn't look "weak" and you can't just come in and have success straight away. On the other hand, if you don't book someone relative to their status when they arrive then you risk ruining their drawing power. But really how do you justify AJ going straight to the main but Finn, Sami, Owens, Joe going through NXT?
>>
>>1650757
>If wrestlers arrive with their reputations and an existing fanbase then you have to consider their previous accomplishments when booking them

Balor didn't really have much of a fan-base among WWE viewers before his move there. He cultivated one through his NXT work.
>>
>>1650444
I don't usually post here, but just for you I have to say you're one of the most retarded posters on here, and that's saying a lot. Talk about reaching...
>>
>>1650797
Not him, but so nice of you to break your silence in favour of mindless insults instead of refuting his points.
>>
>>1650754
Yeah, isn't great how AJ started over when he got to the WWE? Oh wait...
>>
>>1650806
His "points" aren't worth refuting. If you can't see clear as day why they're stupid, then it's pretty clear why the rest of you are fucking stupid as well.
>>
>>1650807
You realize I'm not working for the WWE, right? How young is your mindset on this? This is my opinion on the matter. Obviously there are exceptions to it. When you're considered one of the best wrestlers in the world and just had a 5-star match with Shinsuke Nakamura at Wrestle Kingdom 10, you're going to be more of an exception to this rule than bloody Finn Balor.

Remember how everyone was bitching about his super long feud with Jericho and how that him losing at Wrestlemania was him being "buried"? Please.
>>
>>1650813
What an outstanding way of thinking, buddy.

>They're stupid because they make points I disagree with
>You're stupid too because I'm not willing to state why I disagree with them

Back to weddit with you where you can be upvoted and gilded with the other moronic bunch.
>>
>>1650807
>isn't great how AJ started over when he got to the WWE?

He kinda did. He worked his way up, got over completely organically after consistent exposure to main-stream audiences, jobbed out to Jericho and Roman and is now receiving his push.
>>
>>1650584
>You're taking a guy unknown to 99% of the general public, throwing him into the main title scene and saying "please care about this person". Nobody will care because no-one knows who this guy is. Unless the whole point is to turn the WWE into a struggling indie fed with a couple hundred people watching who DO know who he is.
The whole point of this thread is that people do care. Like, that's literally what the thread is about, he got a huge positive reaction and the OP is calling the WWE fans hypocrites because they gave him a positive reaction despite being booked exactly like Reigns.
>>
>>1650549
Even TNA is.
>Commentators mentioning EY and Joey Samoey have history together
>>
>>1650857
Balor is WORSE

He was only on tv for 1 month and came out of nowhere
>>
>>1650840
>got over completely organically
L O L

AJ was getting 50/50 reactions against HEEL Jericho

Jericho even tried to get the fans to chant AJ Styles
>>
>>1648827
Based Rollins injuring the new guy so he can be on top again.
>>
>>1648827
>wrestled all over the world since about 2000
>doesn't deserve it
>>
>>1655420
>indyshit
>canon
>>
>>1655418
>he thinks they will go with ratings killer
>>
>>1655424
>the crowd now has to follow kayfabe
come on Vince
Thread posts: 129
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.