[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lads, it's time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1452656673706.png (422KB, 538x602px) Image search: [Google]
1452656673706.png
422KB, 538x602px
I think it's time that I cast this shitty company aside.
The brand split has killed my, admittedly small, interest in this once great company. Monday Night Raw is some of the worst television (not just "sports entertainment" ) that has ever been produced. 3 hours is way too much, especially for this shitty roster, and the times I have tried to watch, I have literally fallen asleep.
Smackdown, is sadly not much better and the PPVs are utter shit tier. 98% of the roster is straight trash that does not interest me and the MemeXTers are somehow even worse.
I used to think this company would be better once Vince was gone, but Gaitch and his ubercunt are going to drive this shit into the ground. Maybe Shane could save it, but that is one big maybe.
Who else feels the same?
>>
See you tomorrow night
>>
I'd respond, but you're filtered, so i cunt hear you.
>>
They just need to end the brand split
>>
>>1647683
I didn't even watch RAW tonight
>>
>>1647702
The company would still be shit, but redoing the failed brand split was one of the worst things they could do. It was shit the first time and it's even worse with the current roster.
>>
>>1647692
>SEETHING
>>
Wwe is really bad right now, thanks to memext crap
>>
>>1647683
I don't see you problem with the roster. WWE has lots of guys who have done great work elsewhere.
>>
>>1647683
I only watch NXT
>>
File: 1471743525620.jpg (553KB, 1496x1432px) Image search: [Google]
1471743525620.jpg
553KB, 1496x1432px
>>1648380
Of course you do.
>>
>>1648418
Don't project your obesity and bad fashion sense onto me
>>
>>1648425
Sure thing nu-male
>>
>>1647714
>It was shit the first time
No it wasn't
>>
>>1648444
It was and you're lying if you say otherwise.
>>
>>1647683
>Who else feels the same?
I do.

I didn't watch Raw, just read the results. I also watched the Smarkbusters and listened to the WOR review. It's come to something when reviews are more entertaining than the actual show.

Although I did look up the Titus promo just to see how bad it was.
>>
>>1647683
I actually like the fact that I can ignore Raw and just watch much comfier, concise 2 hour Smackdown.
Saves me time.
>>
>>1647683
Not strong enough to go cold turkey so I've been weaning myself off.

I stopped watching months ago. I just read the results now.
>>
>>1648448
18+
>>
>>1647683
Wow! So cool of you to give up WWE in 2016! Not like it went to shit a decade ago or anything!
>>
>>1648780
Not an argument
>>1648783
Says the faggot who watches every week and has a paid network subscription
>>
>>1648787
Oops, you replied to me, I think that was an accident, thator you're amazing at projecting.
>>
>>1647683

See you next Monday!
>>
>>1647683
I quit and it feels great
>>
>>1647714
This. People kept acting like it would showcase the depth of the roster, but all it did was make people realize that WWE literally has no draws.
>>
>>1647683
Brand split came at the wrong time.

I'm sure if they knew in advance about the suspensions, injuries, full timers going part time, etc, they wouldn't have bothered.

But holy fuck, this exact situation JUST happened last year. Like, literally last year their biggest draws all got injured and they suffered for 6 months. How can they be that short sighted?
>>
I agree original poster I can't understand how anybody is hype for 2 ppvs a month with a diminished roster when 1 was already too many. Most people irl feel the same and have moved on to ufc or completely dropped interest altogether and I try to find people who feel the same on reddit or here but I think any audience that's left is legitimately retarded and I can't defend my interest anymore.

AJ Styles finally being recognised as one of the goats has been the only good thing about this year and also Punk's live murder next month will draw my interest to a close.
>>
>>1648879
It wasn't even last year, it was this year. It was literally like 4/5 months ago at Mania.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.