[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dudley Boyz Tribute Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: dudleyboyz.jpg (65KB, 768x432px) Image search: [Google]
dudleyboyz.jpg
65KB, 768x432px
Pay your respects to the 9-time Tag Team Champions and pioneers of the TLC match, faggots.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCc-3mp5ouM
>>
>>1647318
DELETE
DELETE
DELETE
>>
>>1647365
Not the Hardy Boyz, The Dudley Boyz!
But yeah, the DELETE chants were nice.
>>
>>1647365
Go home Matt you're broken
>>
File: New_Jack_-_Jerome_Young_09.jpg (181KB, 650x808px) Image search: [Google]
New_Jack_-_Jerome_Young_09.jpg
181KB, 650x808px
Reminder that the Dudleys stole the camo outfits from New Jack and are proven backstage bitches
>>
Did they actually retire? What the fuck even happened. It was a complete clusterfuck
>>
>>1647663
Gallows and Anderson planting D-Von through the table with the Magic Killer was a symbolic passing of the torch. And as we all know, wrestlers who are on their way out of the business do so on their back. If that isn't evidence enough of their retirement, I don't know what is.
>>
>>1647713
They signed one year deals recently. It's a work
>>
>switch face to heel then back to face again within a year
>>
>>1647755
They're gunning for The Big Show's true claim to fame, kek.
>>
File: sdga.jpg (377KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
sdga.jpg
377KB, 2197x1463px
>>1647318
>9 time
Fucking Stamford Wife.
>>
File: Bo Rida.jpg (55KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Bo Rida.jpg
55KB, 512x512px
>>1647318
>retiring w/o a swansong
Fucking sucks man.
>>
>>1647768
their total across multiple promotions is 23 I think
>>
Sucks we probably never see based bubba ray go solo heel and win a title.
>>
File: 1458016944008.png (91KB, 1141x605px) Image search: [Google]
1458016944008.png
91KB, 1141x605px
>>1647318
>The Dudley Boyz' farewell tonight on Raw was a legitimate one as Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley officially departed the company tonight and are once again free agents, PWInsider.com has confirmed.

PWInsider.com reported several weeks ago that the team had come to terms for a new deal with the company. Sources indicate that while that was correct, the new deals had not yet been officially executed and at some point over the last seven days, WWE and the Dudleys amicably agreed to part ways and that the team would finish out on Raw, dropping the teased split of the team that had been built over the last several weeks.

The angle with Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson laying out the Dudleys was designed to put some heel heat on The Club for ruining The Dudleys' farewell as well as leave a door open for a storyline if at some point the two sides decide to do business again.

We are told that when the farewell segment was over and Bubba Ray and D-Von returned to the locker room, the entire Raw roster as well as all of WWE management, including the McMahons, were waiting for them to give them a standing ovation and to greet them.

What the Dudleys' next move will be remains unclear as of this writing. The team returned last year to WWE, appearing for the company for the first time since June 2005. They had a run with WWE Tag Team champions New Day but of late, had not been in a featured position. The planned split appeared to be poised to set up Bubba Ray Dudley for a singles run.

Prior to their 2015 WWE return, the team had split up during their time in TNA, which led to Bubba Ray getting the biggest singles push of his career under his "Bully Ray" moniker, including a run with the TNA championship.

The pair operate the Team 3D Wrestling Academy outside of Orlando, Florida.
>>
F
>>
>>1647768
Stop using that retarded meme phrase
>>
>>1648419
Triggered Stamford Wife
>>
>>1648419
it's only one guy, the same one who uses "size queen"

>>1648402
F
>>
>>1648422
Most be more than one of us because I have never used that term before
>>
File: 1454379777655.gif (3MB, 450x251px) Image search: [Google]
1454379777655.gif
3MB, 450x251px
>>1648402
>not a work
>no Bully Ray
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKING DAMN IT
>>
File: LoD.png (252KB, 500x403px) Image search: [Google]
LoD.png
252KB, 500x403px
Outlaw shitters.
Here's a real tag team.
>>
>>1648520
Who are they?
>>
>>1648526
47+
>>
they better come back to this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=agpi96_Ea2I
>>
>>1647318
F
>>
Really sad that it was such a serious and emotional occassion (D-vonn getting the tables for the last time and preparing for a 3D) then Gallows & Anderson came out and ruined it. Vince couldn't even let the people who put years into that company have a decent retirement.
>>
>>1649315
They're old school in those regards. You always go out on your back to give the next guy the rub. Very classy of them.
>>
BROTHER RAY, I KNEW YOU'D COME
>>
>Came back wanting to win their 10th title
>never happens
>>
>>1649333
Because Vince is bitter and refused to allow it.
Glad they're free of WWE's politics again.
One last Bully Ray run in TNA would be acceptable.
>>
>>1649315
get worked mark
>>
I'm leaning on "work" because D-Von fucking up and attacking Bubba instead of being helpful has to have some payoff to it.
>>
>>1649333
>>1649340
Get a clue. New Day became more over than anyone could possibly imagine so they kept the belts on them
>>
>>1648520
>Tag Hogans
>>
Did anyone else get teary eyed last night when they were actually doing it and it was becoming real?

My girlfriend was making fun of me about it
>>
The "you go out on your back" thing means you job on the way out to put over the guy who beats you. It doesn't mean get jumped in a non-match and look like chumps. It's not a passing of a torch or getting someone over to look like victims, they have to earn it from the veterans for it to count. This is going to pan out.
>>
>>1649393
Also, nobody was into that from the second the shining spics came out.
People actually wanted to see the Dudleyz have a nice moment, and completely separated themselves when they realized it'd just be typical bullshit.
They started popping again for Dudley offense, but then Karl/Luke ran in and they died.
>>
But where was Spike?
>>
>>1649429
What about BIG DICK Dudley?
One can never forget about BIG DICK
>>
>>1649435
There's also Sign Guy Dudley
>>
>No Bully Ray run in the E

What a waste.
>>
>>1649315
same thing happened when Angle left TNA and Lashley destroyed him.
>>
>>1649455
>>1649435
>>1649429
What about Dances with Dudley?
>>
>>1649456
I wouldn't be against another Bully Ray run in TNA
>>
>>1649429
He's a working family man now
>>
>>1647318
>ITT: marks getting worked
>>
File: a piece of the game.jpg (34KB, 388x435px) Image search: [Google]
a piece of the game.jpg
34KB, 388x435px
>>1648402
>PWInsider.com reported several weeks ago that the team had come to terms for a new deal with the company. Sources indicate that while that was correct, the new deals had not yet been officially executed and at some point over the last seven days, WWE and the Dudleys amicably agreed to part ways

Any ideas about what happened in the last couple of weeks to change the Dudleys' minds?
>>
>>1648402
I love the Dudleys and all, but this is the right choice all around. WWE had fucking nothing for them to do. They were just jobbing every match. Sure, at that age they shouldn't win the titles, and putting over young talent is fine. But every fucking match? They were treating them like total losers.
>>
>>1649360
Fuck the New Day, they have ruined a huge rivarly against with The Dudleyz.
>>
>>1650565
Funny thing he hates being the working man

He's been trying to make a comeback
>>
>>1653368
Based Big Tunes Billy
>>
What's Bully Ray doing back in the Impact Zone?!
>>
File: 1449853503551.png (346KB, 640x606px) Image search: [Google]
1449853503551.png
346KB, 640x606px
>love The Dudleyz

But I swear, since their return, they are pre-show or jobber status. I realize this is their final tour and what not, but they never had a big win that kind of makes you go "Man, fuck yeah, the Dudleyz", before they go on to retire.

Also, big waste of Bubba Ray, a guy who has showed he can be a fantastic singles guy and is stuck doing no promo work or matches.
>>
File: 1469496782437.jpg (22KB, 614x487px) Image search: [Google]
1469496782437.jpg
22KB, 614x487px
>Outlaws come back
>they get a title run
>Dudleys come back
>they job for a year then leave

Guess you have to be one of Haitch's butt buddies to get good booking
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.